Clearblue advanced ovulation test

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Just wondering how many flashy days you all got before a solid smiley? I’m on day 4 of flashing smiley but would expect tomorrow to be o day.
Also, can I test more than once a day? I only have 3 tests left from this kit so I’m trying to save them, but I also don’t want to miss my peak. Can I use sticks from a new kit?

Would love to follow this too. I am planning to buy clearblue ov tests so no experience with them sorry!
When is best to start dtd with clearblue ?

Would love to follow this too. I am planning to buy clearblue ov tests so no experience with them sorry!
When is best to start dtd with clearblue ?
It tells you in the pack when you start, it all depends on your cycle length. If you are in the U.K. the 10 pack is £7 off in Boots which should be enough for a shortish cycle - it’s cheaper to buy 2x10pk than a 20pk.

I started testing on cd 5, missed 6 and did 7, 8, and 9 and got negative, my flashy circle (high but not peak fertility) started on day 10, it flashed for day 10, 11, 12 and 13. The flashy smiley turned solid on cd13 in the afternoon.

You can buy a new pack of sticks but must use the same holder all month as it tracks your hormones.

Thank you- will have a look in boots

I started using them in Dec and had 4 days of flashy smiley then static.

But in Jan I didn't get a flashy face at all it was a solid smiley on the evening of cd9 and I O on day 10. 4 to 5 days ealied than normol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->