ClearBlue Bumpsters

*knock*knock* can i come in?

got 2 strong +s today. they showed up within seconds.

i bought a different kind of test just to be sure (gonna try that one in moments).

looks like the investment on the cbfm was worth it. this was my first cycle with it.

please stick little muffin :kiss:

Congrats vkj73! I got my bfp 2nd cycle of trying because of the CBFM. I truly am very thankful to Mona the Monitor :)

Congrats vkj!! The monitor truly is a wonderful toy - we had 10 months trying, only 2 on the monitor.

Welcome to the bumpsters - hope we all have sticky ones xx

Hi may I join you? Got my BFP on third cycle with CBFM, due 1 August 2010:hugs:

Hi everyone, can i join? I looked for this when i came across to first tri last week but couldn't find it. So pleased to see so many Clearblue wonders over here. Hows everyone doing?

Happy to see people over here, was looking forward to having my clearblue wonders buddies with me throughout the journey given all the support so far...got a bit worried when found the thread but no posts for ages now there are familiar faces again:happydance:

Woohoo I found it!

Hello everyone! congrats on recent BFP`s! :happydance:

Nice to see you all again. I hadn't posted on CBFM thread in ttc for months as things were getting a bit much (and i was crazy busy) but i'm glad to see there are still some familiar faces, and new ones too! Lets hope some more of the lovely ladies move over here soon.

Anyone had any thoughts bout the swine flu jab....?

yeah - i'm going to get it i think but will talk to dr about it tomorrow when i go for my first app. It isn't a live vaccine and i run my clinics out of health centres 3 days a week so i'm pretty high risk for getting it. Are you having doubts? x

Yaaaay keep the Bumpsters bumped! Welcome to the new members!

I think I'll take the jab Mogs but didnt want it before 2nd Tri. Havent been called yet so looks to be working out that way.

not sure about if it is a good idea first trimester? Had flu jab previous cycle before O but not sure bout swine flu jab, hopefully they will give some advice when go to see docs. Going mid December so can hopefully getbooking between xmas/new year and first scan in January before my Dads birthday which is 21st...Think will get the downs tests done this time too as not just me and hubby to consider if any complications/abnormalities.

sounds like a good plan moggymay - like you and tulip i'm going to try and wait until 2tri or as close as i can get to it. x

I was on the CB thread over on TTC for a while, but I'm not the most prolific poster! I got my BFP last week on my second month of using the CB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->