Clearblue digital inside test strip

Hello ladies... So I found this posting while googling... I recently started trying (into 2-3mos now). I tested 9dpo morning (first response neg), 12dpo evening (first response faint line but definitely visible positive), 13dpo very early morning (first response much fainter- had to look at the right angle positive), 13dpo 6hrs later bc I was nervous (first response a tad, not much more darker- a tad more visible than the am one positive) and 14dpo morning (clearblue digital- not pregnant). I am worried and concerned... I cant help but not be sad and worried. I was experiencing sore breasts, fatigue (but who isnt always tired), hungry, sore back (but have been having previous issues as well), some cramping, some brown (11dpo and 12dpo) and pink'ish (13dpo) cm for at least a wk (if not more)... 14dpo- today same day as not pregnant cb digital I have some cramping, not as hungry, breasts not as sore... I think I am supposed to have my af today or after... what is happening? Ohhh yeah and I have been VERY emotional 13dpo and 14dpo. The 3 faint line positives and 1 negative digital has asking for opinions/ advice/ guidance yet.

In addition, I too after googling and googling popped open the cb test- I had the same lines as most that post- dark control line, faint blue line under and another faint blue line on the 2nd strip. Sooo confused?!?

as the post says, it always has two or three lines so either ur not pregnant or ur to early to test...

next time make ur own post, you will get more responces :)

I do not know how to do that, I am sorry... I am here. How can I post my own?

I do not know how to do that, I am sorry... I am here. How can I post my own?

if u scroll above u will see a bunch of links, one says baby and bump, if u click that u will see the entire forum if u click pregnancy tests it will take u into only this forum either you you can start your own thread in different places....

that came out a bit wrong, ur only allowed to post about something once, not everyplace..lol
but yea u will be able to post anyplace

have fun welcome and good luck :)

I figured out to repost a new thread but not how to accurately post in a thread already created, since I guess I am just replying to you, is that correct? I did create a new thread though...

this was the inside of my test which said 3+, these tests always have lines in, as i have shown, it just gets alot darker the higher the hcg

Attachments

• 969160_10153465877910492_1004849977_n (1).jpg
    969160_10153465877910492_1004849977_n (1).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 363
you can create ur own thread even if u posted in here by mistake :)..

Mine was the same! We r only testing early. I opened the test before I took it to see if there were n fact "blue limes that already exist" n they DON'T! - ♡ I had plain white strips then after I tested, I had exactly what ur saying. Not once, not twice, but three times testing. Well one came back with the book.. so in fact I am pregnant. Just not very far along. Babydust!

No test be it digi or line test will have lines before you have peed on it....but digis will always have 3 lines once taken because they also pic up LH as well as HCG...having 2 lines on the pregnancy strip inside the digi does not mean you are pregnant...Every woman will have LH in her urine through the whole cycle...it peaks around ov and will also peak again just before af comes. ..digis should never be opened for this reason.

SOOoo anyone else recently do this I had a negative digi but three BFPS and the weeks estimater strips had two line

I am so confused. I was due to start today and no signs of AF. I took a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant... if course I had to take it apart. I had taken a couple cheap dollar tests earlier and got squinter shadow lines that are inconclusive... And now this. Anyone have some insight? I'm like clockwork, never late. 26-28 days in my cycles & this is CD28. I have two older kids and am feeling very pregnant. Exhausted beyond belief, killer painful breasts, heartburn, and a dull ache in my hips. Nothing even resembling pms. Idk what to think.

Figured it out. Had to switch from mobile!

Attachments

• IMG_20150221_233928_763.jpg
    IMG_20150221_233928_763.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 230
Did you end up being negative or positive ? Mine are the same exact way !

What a shame we didn't get a reply, mine is the same now! Any ideas if it were positive or negative the last picture posted by Kmarie1213?

This is a very old thread so I doubt they're still on here, but they will always have lines inside the clear blue digi, I opened a negative one before and it had the lines. Best to have a normal test and use a digi for when you know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->