Clearblue digital inside test strip

I agree with pp. I've opened up clear blues in non pregnant and pregnant cycles and I can't tell them apart. They aren't very sensitive at all though so if your pregnant you would almost definatley get a bfp on a normal test first. I personally have never got a positive digi begore getting a fairly clear line on a normal test.

I also did a clear blue digi and got a not pregnant someone suggest I open it and I got this

No anything 3 and below is considered not pregnant to be pregnant you have to be a 4 !! And there’s not always a line because I had a actual negative awhile back and there was no line when I opened it up and then I just took one this morning and there a line !!

No anything 3 and below is considered not pregnant to be pregnant you have to be a 4 !! And there’s not always a line because I had a actual negative awhile back and there was no line when I opened it up and then I just took one this morning and there a line !!

Are you talking about hCG levels? Because women can have anything up to 5 without being pregnant. I haven't read whole thread so you may be talking about something else.
Anyway, as far as I'm aware, those digis always have three lines and it's the shade of blue it goes on for the result rather than the lines being there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->