Clearblue digital question x

Daniele1989

Reaction score
Hey there. I took a clearblue digi at bedtime on the 27th and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks. I have another one in the box still and was just wondering when would be the best time to use it to see the 3+? , or not? Lol x

I wouldn't bother to be honest Hun. I got 2-3 weeks on 21st and it still says 2-3. I don't think they are very reliable to be honest. Xx

I wish I hadn't bothered spending out on a CB Digi test. I bought some of the sticks and a box of 5 frer tests and the results they give are a lot more consistent. I thought I'd be reassured by seeing it in writing but to be honest, the lines do it better for me.

Thank yous. I think I'm just going to leave it as il probably just end up stressing myself out! I done two first response normal tests not the frer 3 days after period was due and had great lines on them. X

Btw I did my digi on the 27th too and got 2-3 on that one. According to dates etc I should be just over 5weeks, so it worked out to be accurate for me, but I've seen so many stories about them being pretty poor.
How far along do you think/know you are?

It would just cause u more worry if u didn't see the numbers changing eh :/.. Really! Well according to my dates I should be like 5 weeks but I'm thinking more 4! I always seem to be more behind than I think. Tbh I was expecting it to only say 1-2 as my periods are so irregular and I have between 30 and 36 day cycles xxxxx

They do say that docs will add 2 weeks onto what a digi test says so you could be anywhere between 4-5.
I can never completely get my head around the dates, even more so when the cycles aren't as regular as the used to be.

It's brain racking trying to work out dates isn't it! I have a scan in 12 days time and it's not coming in fast enough! Lol.. I had really strong positives on the tests I took so maybe I am a wee bit further than I'm expecting.. Who knows xxx

How come you get a scan early!? Am envious - although to be fair I haven't even been to a doctor yet - don't want to jinx things. Last time I was quick to book an appointment and it all went pear shaped!

You can self refer yourself now, well in Scotland anyway I don't know if it's the same where you live. Aw because iv had a couple of miscarriages before so they giving me an early scan just for reassurance.. I'm excited but very nervous too xxx

Ah, I see. Well I'm sure it'll go well! Keep us posted!

You could stress yourself out for now reason hun. I used to sweat by them as they were spot on with my daughters and always slow with my miscarriages. However this time I got a 2-3 weeks at 4+3 then at 6+4 was still only getting a 2-3. I went in to be checked and although my HCG is rising slowly we saw a baby with a beautiful heartbeat! Tests can't tell you what's going on in your body or uterus :)

:flow:

I agree folks say they're pretty inaccurate, though the research says they're 93% accurate. Largely bc individual hcg varies by person.

I took my first last week at 4w5d bc I was worried and found a research article talking about how they can show ear miscarriages. I got a 3+ but then freaked myself worrying about what would I do if I used the second one and got a lower week.

The box specifically says to use with fmu, which I think can cause some of the inaccuracies above the 7% they predict.

Anyway all my symptoms disappeared these last two days so I took my second one this morning at 5w4d and it still said 3+. It certainly made me feel better though I went into it expecting a lower number and to call it garbage. So to me, if you use it and the number goes down, ignore it. If the number goes up, celebrate it.

Hi, I took one on the 24th dec and it was still 2-3 weeks and I took one on the 19th too which was 2-3 weeks and I had bloods on the 26th which where 2400 hcg and it says on online over 200hcg should be 3+ the doctor agreed too! Just shows xx

The estimate that the Dr.'s office gives you for hCG and what you see online is usually the amount of the hormone found in your blood. The amount of hormone in your urine somewhere around 1.5 times lower than in blood and it varies depending on urine concentration.

I had two hCG blood draws so I knew my doubling time. I divided the number by 1.5 and did a projection to see when my levels would be over 2,000 in urine. It worked for me.

I do hear that for the most part they are pretty much garbage.

Thank yous all for your replies. It's still in my bag unopened and will stay there lol.. Not going to freak myself out xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->