clearblue faint line

fifi83

Reaction score
Good Morning Girls

4 days before my period and today i have taken a clearblue test a very faint postive line has shown up...........

I cant help think this could be wrong.........

Dont no if I should tell my bf, because if i tell him and its wrong i will feel stupid.

But need to tell someone so decided to tell you people.

Im so confused and feel like i need support :cry:

Fiona x

4dpo or 4 days before your period? I am confused.

I got my positive 4days before my period was due. I'd wait and test again though

I asked bec both things are different. 4dpo means 4 days past ovulation.

Well, if it is faint then its positive!!!!!
Did u test with first morning urine? Why dont u wait then until ur period is due and tell him?

Congrats!!!!

Thank you.

Yes i no what it means my head is just a shed lol

I asked bec both things are different. 4dpo means 4 days past ovulation.

Well, if it is faint then its positive!!!!!
Did u test with first morning urine? Why dont u wait then until ur period is due and tell him?

Congrats!!!!

I tested at half passed one this morning :rofl: i couldnt sleep knowing the test was in my bag.

I didn't test again because I got a dark positive. They do say any line is still a line though :D

I got my BFP 5 days before my period was due. I tested again the next day and the next day (for 6 days :blush:!!). The 2nd day it was a tiny bit darker (but still faint). Day 3 was the same as day 2, and after that the line got darker.

Best of luck to you :hugs:

I got my BFP 5 days before my period was due. I tested again the next day and the next day (for 6 days :blush:!!). The 2nd day it was a tiny bit darker (but still faint). Day 3 was the same as day 2, and after that the line got darker.

Best of luck to you :hugs:

thank you :headspin:

I tested at half passed one this morning :rofl: i couldnt sleep knowing the test was in my bag.
You defo want to retest with first morning water hun esspecially as your testing early

best of luck

Sounds promising

Me again

ive decided to test again first thing in the morning will update you girls, and not to say any to my bf just yet. Just feel like time is going so slow and its all i can think about :(

Wrecks your head doesn't it lol Bless ya

*Fingers crossed*

Oh girls im driving myslef crazy here, been sat at work from 8.30 this morning with the faint lining going throw my head and waiting till the morning to test i again.

Guess wot i cant wait........... im going mental

So im gonna buy a twin pack tonight so i can do one tonight and one in the morning.

I no you people will think im crazy i kinda think im crazy myself i just feel right now it might help me think about something else lol.

good luck hope its a bfp xxx cant wait to find out xxx

I think maybe you should tell him so you dont have to go through this on your own and Im sure he'll be greatful.I think clearblue can pcik up a week before your period is due as well.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->