Clearblue...updated pics

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls...me again....couldnt wait untill friday to poas:rofl: Ive just bought the clearblue(not digi) that does the plus for being pregant. Well i did the test and within two mins there was a line to form the plus,but its very thin....then with the next few min it has just gotten darker,but its still a thin line. Is this a positive,or is the line to thin for it be,does it have to be a thick line? Wil post pic as soon as hubby gets home...Im so excited...:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_3923.jpg
    IMG_3923.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3923c.jpg
    IMG_3923c.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 65
if a line came up straight away i would say it is a BFP - congrats!

Sounds like BFP!!! Especially as it came up so soon :) yayyyyy so happy for you x x x

Sounds like :bfp:to me you deserve it, I'm really pleased for you
xxx

Don't wanna put a downer on anything, but I did one of those + - tests and got a faint thin line.

Then I did two first response tests two days after and both negative.

Might not be the case for you! Fingers crossed :)

It sounds like a BFP!! I know they can throw bad evaps but im sure thats after the time limit.

:wohoo: sounds like a :bfp: to me too!! Ohhh, hunni I sure hope so! You deserve this so much :hugs: :D

Mmmm im not so sure now....ive googled clearblue evaps and apparently they are commen with this test:cry: I have another one so will do it in the morning with FMU. I hate testing.....but its so addictive!:rofl:

well i definitely see the line, hun. But I've no experience with clear blue and thin lines and what they mean (and what not) :dohh: ..have you tried a FRER? Could be a bit more helpful??

Don't wanna put a downer on anything, but I did one of those + - tests and got a faint thin line.

Then I did two first response tests two days after and both negative.

Might not be the case for you! Fingers crossed :)

I ahve to say the same thing happend to me. I got a line jsut like that at 9DPO and a faint one on an FRER but by 11DPO it was all gone. So cautiously optimistic for you hun!:hugs:

I would try and do another brand in the morn im keeping my fx for you xx

It needs to be a thick line during the 10 minutes you read it. Mine was thick but had more dye to one side, did this happen? Otherwise its negative, one ladies husband got a line like this once, yes I said husband :rofl:

It needs to be a thick line during the 10 minutes you read it. Mine was thick but had more dye to one side, did this happen? Otherwise its negative, one ladies husband got a line like this once, yes I said husband :rofl:

No i dont think it was a little thicker....but went down to just thin blue line:dohh:

try a pink dye test hun,those damn blue dye ones are frustrating...I really hope its your bfp:)

Ugh i give up....:cry: I just want to know either way. Who ever said tests are easy to read,is talking a load of rubbish.:hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->