Clomid after 6 years ttc!

Wow congratulations I bet u are so excited xx
Thanks littlelegs91!

I am so excited! A little worried at the same time. The chances of miscarriage are higher in women with pcos. But dh said not to stress and to enjoy this time :) x

Just joined your thread, congratulations!!! Just when you were convinced you were out you got your very strong BFP! I am so happy for you!!! Cant wait to hear how appointment went

Thanks Aphy!

We actually registered with adoption agencies earlier in the week because I didn't think i could go through another disappointing cycle!

A lesson to be learnt- never give up!

Will keep you posted on the appointment :)

Appointment done. They think I am 7 weeks! I've been told to keep my stress down and not to overload myself with work. I've got my first midwife appointment next week. I've also booked an early scan for tomorrow. I called the place where I had my follicle tracking done and they were over the moon and said they wanted to fit me because they couldn't wait to see the baby :)

Hi all!

Had an early scan done yesterday and they have said I am more like 4-5 weeks than 7! Midwife said for 4-5 weeks everything looked normal. Shes booked me in for 2 weeks time to see if she can hear a heartbeat!

20190317_162824.jpg

So I had another scan done today at 6 weeks. The gestational sac was empty. I have to have some bloods done but they are fairly sure I am miscarrying :(

Morning all

Just a brief note. We've started trying again after the mc :) will keep you all up to date!

Hi Kg2012,
So sorry about your miscarriage - I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hi Kg2012,
So sorry about your miscarriage - I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you so much! Hears hoping it doesn't take too long! I only knew I was pregnant for a couple of weeks before the mc, but I miss being pregnant!

Hi all

I'm after a bit of advice. So as you know I started to miscarry at the end of March. It completed in the first week of April. My husband and I have started to have sex again. However the other day I noticed light pink spotting, pain in my vagina and back ache.

Any idea what that could be? I'm trying not to worry but if we started having sex too soo could it be an infection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->