• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Babies - Success stories please!!!!

Hi Missy, how are you?

I'm not too good I'm afraid feeling really down at the moment. POAS yesterday using FMU and :bfn: :cry:

Pretty sure the witch is on her way, she is due Saturday and have had light spotting this morning and really bad cramps.

Hi Missy, how are you?

I'm not too good I'm afraid feeling really down at the moment. POAS yesterday using FMU and :bfn: :cry:

Pretty sure the witch is on her way, she is due Saturday and have had light spotting this morning and really bad cramps.

Sorry to hear that Princess. :hugs:

Hope the spotting is implantation bleeding cos you can also get cramping with that too. I hope so. :hugs::hugs:

thanks princess for letting me know about this thread, i am also due for AF on the 25th but my bloodtests were done yesterday and im sure my OB would have called if she saw that i was pregnant... so i think im out this month but am very looking forward to starting clomid, a little worried about the possible side effects, how have you found them? have you poas yet??

No problem hun, when I was first prescribed clomid I figured this was the best place to start the thread and I love reading all the success stories! I hope one day I will have the chance to share my own success story here.

POAS yesterday morning with FMU and got :bfn:, I'm sure the nasty witch is on her way as I have had light spotting this morning and bad cramps. :cry:

As for the side effects I havnt really had any this month, I think my body is used to the clomid now. The first 2 months I was having alot of hot flushes and hot sweats during the night. The first month it made me really moody and I kep snapping at oh for no reason :wacko:

I am currently taking 50mg of clomid and have been told I cant increase the dose because I am ovulating so have to keep taking it cd2-6 until my follow up consultation with fs in December.

What cd will you be taking clomid? x

Wow. I am so hopeful I will be given Clomic on my visit. So hopeful as I am over 35 and I think that I need this kick start. But what I am afraid of is if my FS doesn't want to give it to me after my "needing" to ask for it. I know if he doesn't seem forthcoming with wanting to prescribe it I will ask him for it as this is my nature. Now I know of the amazing powers of this fertility drug I can't get it out of my head. I will be so disappointed if he doesn't give it to me.

I don't know how to go about it. Shall I just wait to see the outcome of my visit and after the whole time if he doesn't mentioned Clomid, should I then ask him about it and ask that he prescribes it for me? If I do this maybe I will offend him. I have this weird way of pissing doctors and medical people off sometimes because I always know what I have and what I need and I almost tell them how to do their jobs. I don't know why I do this but it's always as if I know what's best for me. I'm so stubborn, lol.

But on one of the posts previous to this another lady who also had unexplained fertility like myself, who was ovulating and her partner also had no apparent issues, mentioned that it was only upon asking her FS about Clomid that she actually got prescribed it! On that first cycle she got her BFP. If you go back you will see. She had been trying for many years. It gives me a great sense of hope but also a little bit of worry now as I think that if my FS doesn't first prescribe Clomid that I will also have to ask for it and that just seems wrong to have to ask somebody for something that that somebody should already be offering to you. Do you get what I mean?

I'm not a doctor, nor am I a FS, but I do have a sense that for some reason I feel drawn towards Clomid and it's success.

I hope it is implantation bleeding but I think deepdown it's af on her way.

Have you decided if you are going to ask the fs for clomid? I think if it was me I would wait to see if he/she mentions it, if not then I would ask for it. I know what you mean about having to ask when they should offer it you but I think it depends on your fs and what they are like. FXd he/she will just mention it and prescribe it you x

thanks princess for letting me know about this thread, i am also due for AF on the 25th but my bloodtests were done yesterday and im sure my OB would have called if she saw that i was pregnant... so i think im out this month but am very looking forward to starting clomid, a little worried about the possible side effects, how have you found them? have you poas yet??

Also sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

No problem hun, when I was first prescribed clomid I figured this was the best place to start the thread and I love reading all the success stories! I hope one day I will have the chance to share my own success story here.

POAS yesterday morning with FMU and got :bfn:, I'm sure the nasty witch is on her way as I have had light spotting this morning and bad cramps. :cry:

As for the side effects I havnt really had any this month, I think my body is used to the clomid now. The first 2 months I was having alot of hot flushes and hot sweats during the night. The first month it made me really moody and I kep snapping at oh for no reason :wacko:

I am currently taking 50mg of clomid and have been told I cant increase the dose because I am ovulating so have to keep taking it cd2-6 until my follow up consultation with fs in December.

My Ob is suppose to call me tomorrow to confirm but her Midwife in her offices spoke to me and said day 4 i think but im pretty sure i will end up taking it 3 - 7. whatever the doc says i will go with afterall they should know best. I hope AF stays away for you and it is implantation bleeding i am also due 25th and have just started cramping now. Im sure she is on her way!!!:growlmad: I hate ttc i just want to be happy and pregnant again!!! FXED for you and :dust: i guess if you unfortunately do get AF on saturday we will be cycle buddies and hopefully very soon bumb buddies :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

My Ob is suppose to call me tomorrow to confirm but her Midwife in her offices spoke to me and said day 4 i think but im pretty sure i will end up taking it 3 - 7. whatever the doc says i will go with afterall they should know best. I hope AF stays away for you and it is implantation bleeding i am also due 25th and have just started cramping now. Im sure she is on her way!!!:growlmad: I hate ttc i just want to be happy and pregnant again!!! FXED for you and :dust: i guess if you unfortunately do get AF on saturday we will be cycle buddies and hopefully very soon bumb buddies :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

That would be great, hopefully we can just skip cycle buddies and straight to bump buddies :thumbup:

Keep me updated hun and also I will keep my FXD for you that the witch stays away and you get your much deserved :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Please keep the success stories coming ladies!!! I am now moving onto month 4 of clomid and praying so hard that I get my BFP soon! x

Yes come on ladies we need and hope for your success stories.

Go Princess go girl!!!! go :spermy: go get Princess eggy and make them a :bfp: . Praying and FX for you for round 4 of Clomid!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks missy! Hope you get your BFP soon too! Sending lots of :dust: to you x

Just noticed the countdown to xmas on your ticker, cant believe how quick this year has gone! x

My story:
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, my DH and I have been together since then and around the age of 17 we stopped having protected sex. I had MAYBE one menstrual cycle a year.. obviously never ovulated.. suffered from all the other symptoms of pcos. I was terrified I would never be able to have kids.. after we got married in March of 2010 I went to the OBGYN and told her my story.. She put me on Provera for 10 days followed by Clomid 50mg on cd5-9.. The first month I ovulated AND conceived.. its truly a miracle! A few months before the doctors appt I started doing Yoga.. I lost a few lbs but I became more toned than anything.. Im still considered "obese" But I truly believe the Yoga helped!! Im 24 now, and Im 13 weeks pregnant!! I still cannot believe it happened on the first round!! Its so funny, because I think the second time I ever ovulated is when I conceived.. its all about positive thinking!! If youve already ovulated then I say your time is coming soon! Just do your part by BDing on the right days, and the OPKS really helped me out a ton!! Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in the pregnancy forums!!! xoxo
Nicole

My story:
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15, my DH and I have been together since then and around the age of 17 we stopped having protected sex. I had MAYBE one menstrual cycle a year.. obviously never ovulated.. suffered from all the other symptoms of pcos. I was terrified I would never be able to have kids.. after we got married in March of 2010 I went to the OBGYN and told her my story.. She put me on Provera for 10 days followed by Clomid 50mg on cd5-9.. The first month I ovulated AND conceived.. its truly a miracle! A few months before the doctors appt I started doing Yoga.. I lost a few lbs but I became more toned than anything.. Im still considered "obese" But I truly believe the Yoga helped!! Im 24 now, and Im 13 weeks pregnant!! I still cannot believe it happened on the first round!! Its so funny, because I think the second time I ever ovulated is when I conceived.. its all about positive thinking!! If youve already ovulated then I say your time is coming soon! Just do your part by BDing on the right days, and the OPKS really helped me out a ton!! Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in the pregnancy forums!!! xoxo
Nicole

Hi there! Thankyou for this, I love reading success stories! And massive congrats! x

ooo princess just read gails prediction!! this is your month!!! GL

I didn't use Clomid, but I've got an adorable 14 month old cousin as a result of it. :thumbup:

you girls give me so much hope. we have been trying a year for #2 with #1 it just happened right away within 2 months. this time not so easy. I am on my first cycle of clomid 50mg. I started taking it yesterday at 5:30pm. I am on CD 6 today. so I will be doing 5 to 9. I DO OVULATE every month. Had a chemical last may. Also I ovulate every month b/c I have the OvuCue and CBFM. I also temp. So that being said. we BD every other day I just think Clomid will give us that little push. DH will NOT get s/a yet. I think he is in denial =/ and yes everyone he does want more babies. I hear well if he wants more he should do whatever it takes right? well DH is very old school. thats another story. SO thank you all for your stories. I hope to be one soon.....

this is such a wonderful thread, thank you so much all these stories give me so much hope i've been TTC for 4 years now, i had ovarian drilling on the 18th august, ive never ovulated apart from this month i got my 1st positive ovulation test :happydance: im now 5dpo :) i will be starting clomid once my period comes i will be starting on cd2 to cd6 :)

reading these such wonderful stories gives me so much happiness and hope that it can happen! thank you ladies goodluck and babydust to all who need it and congratulations to all those who have been blessed with there little miracle hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

you girls give me so much hope. we have been trying a year for #2 with #1 it just happened right away within 2 months. this time not so easy. I am on my first cycle of clomid 50mg. I started taking it yesterday at 5:30pm. I am on CD 6 today. so I will be doing 5 to 9. I DO OVULATE every month. Had a chemical last may. Also I ovulate every month b/c I have the OvuCue and CBFM. I also temp. So that being said. we BD every other day I just think Clomid will give us that little push. DH will NOT get s/a yet. I think he is in denial =/ and yes everyone he does want more babies. I hear well if he wants more he should do whatever it takes right? well DH is very old school. thats another story. SO thank you all for your stories. I hope to be one soon.....

Hey girl!! Glad to hear you are starting your first round of Clomid! Even if you ovulate on your own, Clomid can do other things such as help mature your eggs, etc.. so I think you will do great!! You will be in my prayers and let me know how it goes okay??? xoxo
Nicole

this is such a wonderful thread, thank you so much all these stories give me so much hope i've been TTC for 4 years now, i had ovarian drilling on the 18th august, ive never ovulated apart from this month i got my 1st positive ovulation test :happydance: im now 5dpo :) i will be starting clomid once my period comes i will be starting on cd2 to cd6 :)

reading these such wonderful stories gives me so much happiness and hope that it can happen! thank you ladies goodluck and babydust to all who need it and congratulations to all those who have been blessed with there little miracle hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

The first time I ever ovulated is about a month and a half after I took my first round of Provera- My 2nd time ever ovulating I conceived!! Stay positive and if it doesnt happen the first month, its okay!! Good luck!! xoxo
Nicole

The first time I ever ovulated is about a month and a half after I took my first round of Provera- My 2nd time ever ovulating I conceived!! Stay positive and if it doesnt happen the first month, its okay!! Good luck!! xoxo
Nicole

thank you for your kind words! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back