Clomid Babies - Success stories please!!!!

morning girls do you think I :sex: enough this cycle?
cbfm SAYS PEAK!!!!!!!!
lets try this again cycle #7! I hope to god DH will :sex: in the morning when we take DD to school... We tried the every other day but didnt work out :nope: DH pisses me off. We :sex: on CD 9 , CD 13, And I hope today CD 16 Crossing my fingers BIG TIME! or this month on clomid is a WASTE :cry:

cross your fingers and toes girls I will :sex: this morning I hope to god

morning girls do you think I :sex: enough this cycle?
cbfm SAYS PEAK!!!!!!!!
lets try this again cycle #7! I hope to god DH will :sex: in the morning when we take DD to school... We tried the every other day but didnt work out :nope: DH pisses me off. We :sex: on CD 9 , CD 13, And I hope today CD 16 Crossing my fingers BIG TIME! or this month on clomid is a WASTE :cry:

cross your fingers and toes girls I will :sex: this morning I hope to god

Got everything crossed for you! lots of :dust: coming your way x

how long have you been ttc ? 21 months for #1

how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my 2nd.

which days did you take the clomid ? 5 to 9

what dose did you take ? 50 mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? yes-charted, opk, temped, ovacue, checked cm/cp for almost two years. I ovulate regularly same time every month-but dh has 49% motility so ob/gyn hoping Clomid would help make more "targets".

which days did you bd ? We usually do a BD around cd7-9 and then about every other day starting cd10-18ish. We've tried it all though before-every day, smep, etc.

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? what was your number ? Never got a 7dpo. But for cd21 On my non-medicated draw I had a 15. 1st cycle Clomid I had a 40 (super good response!). Will update on this level.

when did you get your bfp ? N/A

side effects from the clomid ? I take it around 10am and the first month I was super emotional on cd3. The last two Clomid cycles I've gained about 5-10 pounds and feel bloated all the time (not just the days I take it). That's about it.

do you have a chart we can look at ? no-don't chart anymore. Try to take it easier.

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! Hoping for twins!!!!!

PS anyone else ovulate okay but taking for help with DH low motility? Wondering about success rates for that.

PS anyone else ovulate okay but taking for help with DH low motility? Wondering about success rates for that.
:flower: I ovulate and have normal periods every 28/29 days I ovulate anywhere from CD 14/16 I started my first round of clomid 50mg this cycle. 5-9 CD and I ovulated on CD 16 I go tomorrow for blood work to make sure I ovulated but I know for a fact I do. I have the CBFM and have been using it for years =) got pg in 2 months with DD using it. I wanted to go on clomid for more eggs to drp for my DH's sperm to get too. DH didnt get checked yet hope soon if clomid is not working but lets not jump the gun yet....

how long have you been ttc ? 2 years total 1 year since MC
how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my 1st cycle

which days did you take the clomid ? 2-6

do you know which day you ovulated ? Always between 14-17 and on cd 14 on this clomid cycle

which days did you bd ? every other day since cd 5 and two day prior to Ovulation

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? Yes what was your number ? Unmedicated cycles were 48 and 39.4 (Anything over 35 is accepted by my dr) Medicated cycle was 50

side effects from the clomid ? Hot flushes, feeling terribly sad and depressed- mood swings and extreme fatigue (just wanted to sleep :cry:

do you have a chart we can look at ? not sure how to paste it here?:blush:

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! cool beans :thumbup:

do you know which day you ovulated ? Always between 14-17 and on cd 14 on this clomid cycle

which days did you bd ? every other day since cd 5 and two day prior to Ovulation

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? Yes what was your number ? Unmedicated cycles were 48 and 39.4 (Anything over 35 is accepted by my dr) Medicated cycle was 50

side effects from the clomid ? Hot flushes, feeling terribly sad and depressed- mood swings and extreme fatigue (just wanted to sleep :cry:

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! cool beans :thumbup:

I forgot to add that I am 13 dpo now from my 1st cycle of clomid, waiting for af to start so I can take the next lot.. not looking forward to the symptoms again :(

I forgot to add that I am 13 dpo now from my 1st cycle of clomid, waiting for af to start so I can take the next lot.. not looking forward to the symptoms again :(

Hi there, I am 11dpo and think af is on her way so will be starting 5th cycle of clomid soon. Do you feel like af is coming? x

:hi: ladies hope all is well with you all x

Hi Missy! :flower: How are you? I'm not too good at the moment, pretty sure af is on her way again so will be starting 5th cycle of clomid soon x

Hi Princess, Sorry AF is on her way. AF is here with me now as I type this. I went to FS on 14th but because the Private Clinic refused to give him OH SA results without a written letter from them and because my doctors lost the results of my Progesterone 21 day test he said it would be unethical to treat me so he booked me in for a day 21 progesterone test with him and a scan and another appointment in 1 or 2 months and he is writing to the Private Clinic and the Ombudsman about what happened. I found him very efficient and liked him actually. So can't wait to see him again. He seems to do things properly and by the book! :thumbup:

Hi Missy! :flower: How are you? I'm not too good at the moment, pretty sure af is on her way again so will be starting 5th cycle of clomid soon x

Hi Princess, Sorry AF is on her way. AF is here with me now as I type this. I went to FS on 14th but because the Private Clinic refused to give him OH SA results without a written letter from them and because my doctors lost the results of my Progesterone 21 day test he said it would be unethical to treat me so he booked me in for a day 21 progesterone test with him and a scan and another appointment in 1 or 2 months and he is writing to the Private Clinic and the Ombudsman about what happened. I found him very efficient and liked him actually. So can't wait to see him again. He seems to do things properly and by the book! :thumbup:

Thats great news about your app, so do you think you will be given clomid then or do you have to wait for your blood results? x

Thats great news about your app, so do you think you will be given clomid then or do you have to wait for your blood results? x

I don't know but I do know that I have the form for my blood test and I can go anytime anyday as I just go along to the Path Lab at the Hospital and have it done so that should be well before the appointment. So hopefully he will give me clomid when he sees me next. x

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that after a year of TTC and struggling with PCOS I got my BFP after my second round of Clomid! DH and I are over the moon and still in shock! :haha:

On my first round of Clomid I was on 50 mg and I didn't ovulate, on my second they bumped it up to 100 mg and I ovulated AND got my BFP! :happydance:

Clomid is definitely the wonder drug!

Good luck to all you ladies on Clomid! I'm sending lots of :dust: your way!

im another success story, i didnt ovulate atall before clomid and had been ttc with a previous partner for 5 yrs.
i got my bfp on my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg, was shocked how well it worked for me.
im only having one baby! and hes a boy :cloud9:
just want to add that i had no noticeable CM the month i got preggers either, but still managed it!

im another success story, i didnt ovulate atall before clomid and had been ttc with a previous partner for 5 yrs.
i got my bfp on my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg, was shocked how well it worked for me.
im only having one baby! and hes a boy :cloud9:
just want to add that i had no noticeable CM the month i got preggers either, but still managed it!

wow congratulations ive been TTC for 4 years im on my 4th day of clomid 50mg today i had Ovarian Drilling in august! :) reading stories like yours really gives me hope thank you! :)

no problem, my ovaries had been so lazy that i couldnt see them ever working so i was amazed at how successful clomid was for me. dont give up hope, as i also know other ladies who got lucky on their 1st cycle and some on cycle 2 or 3! id also recommend using opks as that was the only way i knew that i was about to ovulate.
sending u loads of baby dust!

Wow LadyofRohan and Tinks CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! XXX

Congrats and thanks to both of you! I am about to start month 5 of clomid so love reading success stories to keep me going! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->