Clomid Babies - Success stories please!!!!

What a fantastic & positive thread that gives us all hope:flower:

Question for ladies that took clomid & got their BFP what/when did you :sex:??

:hugs:

I am due to have my clomid baby boy tomorrow! whooo! But I dont think he likes his due date!
Myself and partner had been trying for a baby for 3 years, we have been together for 5 and we are both young (im 23 and he is 27) so we had to really fight to get treatment.
First of all they tested the both of us and his swimmers were great but I was only releasing a tiny few eggs from my right ovary, so the flushed my tubes through etc. I ended up in hospital in major pain so i believe i had a blockage! Nothing happened so the hospital then gave us clomid. First cycle nothing and we had been bonking exactly when we should have been! lol. During the month after we were delivered the news that my mum who had been batteling caner for 6 years was only going to remain with us for a few weeks so as you can imagine the last thing on my mind was making babies. During this month we had sex once!!! A Mad, passionate quickie to be frank! :)
And what do you know.........I was now pregnant! I done a test 3 days after I was due on as i just knew I was pregnant! It was the most amazing feeling ever!
We got to tell my mum and sadly a few weeks later mum passed away. So I personally think that the clomid helped massivly but so did not thinking about the whole baby making routine! Its either this or a blessing from my mum! Its my mums birthday on the 9th of this month and my lil fella is due on the 6th so im now waiting to see if he will celebrate my mums life by entering the world on her birthday!
Good luck to all you couples out there trying for a baby, keep positive and chin up! What will be will be and when its your tun the miracle will happen! xxxxxxx

I am due to have my clomid baby boy tomorrow! whooo! But I dont think he likes his due date!
Myself and partner had been trying for a baby for 3 years, we have been together for 5 and we are both young (im 23 and he is 27) so we had to really fight to get treatment.
First of all they tested the both of us and his swimmers were great but I was only releasing a tiny few eggs from my right ovary, so the flushed my tubes through etc. I ended up in hospital in major pain so i believe i had a blockage! Nothing happened so the hospital then gave us clomid. First cycle nothing and we had been bonking exactly when we should have been! lol. During the month after we were delivered the news that my mum who had been batteling caner for 6 years was only going to remain with us for a few weeks so as you can imagine the last thing on my mind was making babies. During this month we had sex once!!! A Mad, passionate quickie to be frank! :)
And what do you know.........I was now pregnant! I done a test 3 days after I was due on as i just knew I was pregnant! It was the most amazing feeling ever!
We got to tell my mum and sadly a few weeks later mum passed away. So I personally think that the clomid helped massivly but so did not thinking about the whole baby making routine! Its either this or a blessing from my mum! Its my mums birthday on the 9th of this month and my lil fella is due on the 6th so im now waiting to see if he will celebrate my mums life by entering the world on her birthday!
Good luck to all you couples out there trying for a baby, keep positive and chin up! What will be will be and when its your tun the miracle will happen! xxxxxxx

How exciting! Good luck and hope you have a nice easy labour, I'm sure your mum will be very proud x

How exciting! Good luck and hope you have a nice easy labour, I'm sure your mum will be very proud x

Thank you hun! I sure hopr I have a nice easy labour too! hehe. Mum will be super proud! :-D xxx

Hi everyone

So today I am 6 weeks pregnant.

I have been trying for about 3-4 years. It was only this year in Jan that I decided to go and get "checked out". Both my husband and I were told that everything was perfectly normal and there was no reason why we could not conceive.

I started Clomid in January. The day I went in to get my tables the Nurse said "You should be pregnant by September" So I went home all positive!

6 months on and NOTHING.... not a thing. I had late periods which led to heartbreak. I went to see the Fertility nurse who told me that my appointment with the consultant would be on the 2nd October. At that appointment we would discuss IUI and IVF and how long it would take etc. I just gave up.

All I have seen for nearly 4 years is a negative HPT. The hope that you have when you wait for the result and then the heartbreaking realisation that it hasn't happened!

During this time, EVERYONE that i knew was either annoucing their pregnancies or having their 2/3 child. Everyone kept on at me saying "you have been married ofr 8 years.... and no children" it was horrible but I was strong and brushed it all away.

On the 12th September, I woke up and the skin around my mouth was all dry and had darkened. I was extremely thirsty and going to the loo a lot. I was sooo worried. I went to see my GP who said "you probably have diabetes" she also said that because of the night sweats I was having I probably had an underlying problem. She carried out all my blood tests and then asked if my period were ok. I told her that they were. When I was driving home I realised that that day was my due date but my periods hadn't come. I thought NOTHING of it...

On Friday 24th, I took a HPT as I was 5 days late. I turned the test over cos I don't like watching it work! When i flipped it over, I nearly COLLAPSED! There it was, my two dark positive lines..... in shock, I rang my husband and waited for him to come home. During this time I took another 6 tests... all positive!!

It was the BEST day of my life and now I am hoping and praying that my baby stays safe and that I too can announce MY pregnancy to all those around me instead of being the one that sits there being happy for others!

So in conclusion, god bless modern medicine and all of you. I hope that everyone who is trying is blessed with a baby at some point xxxx

Well, The Dr. says to bd every other day to get the sperm fresh.. cd14 I got a + opk, we were not able to that night, I was so upset and I cried thinking we were going to miss out this month and on cd 15 I got another + opk which we were able to bd that night.. So according to Fertility Friend I ovulated on cd15 and it just so happen we caught it in time, most women only get 1 + opk and I got 2 and it completely threw me off- but Im glad my husband worked late on cd14 because we mightve been too early otherwise!

nikole, I started BD'ing this morning. took my DH alittle time, I should not have told him today we start every other day =/ but he DTD and said after that stunk LMAO I said I know but we did the first day. now for every other day after that, I should Ovulate sunday :winkwink:

Well if you ovulate on Sunday how perfect will that be!?! Keep me posted girly!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

I would love u girls to answer a few questions if you dont mind

how long have you been ttc ? 8 months for #2

how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my first cycle on clomid

which days did you take the clomid ? 5 to 9

what dose did you take ? 50 mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? yes I ovulate every month I have a CBFM and also the OvaCue I also temp

which days did you bd or do IUI ? we have been BD'ing every other day

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? what was your number ?N/A

when did you get your bfp ? N/A

side effects from the clomid ? none so far I take it at 5:30pm every day

do you have a chart we can look at ? yes I do https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2913d

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy !

how long have you been ttc ? this is my 4th cycle after losing my son

how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my first cycle on clomid

which days did you take the clomid ? 2-6

what dose did you take ? 25mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? yes, well usually

which days did you bd or do IUI ? we have been BD'ing every other day since cd 7

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? what was your number ? last month without clomod was 38. I am having bloods on cd 22 this time.. will update later

side effects from the clomid ? Moody, cramping, forgetful, Nausea, sweats especially at night

do you have a chart we can look at ? yes it is in my sig

how long have you been ttc ? 23 months ttc baby number 1

how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my 4th clomid cycle

which days did you take the clomid ? cd 2-6

what dose did you take ? 50 mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? yes I ovulate every month, use OPK's to check.

which days did you bd or do IUI ? we have been BD'ing every other day

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? what was your number Yes, before clomid my levels were 14, my firt cycle of clomid they went upto 38.

when did you get your bfp ? N/A but hoping to get it this month as per my Gail reading!

side effects from the clomid ? It makes me quite moody (not nice for oh), also I dont seem to sleep very well when I take it and it gives me hot flushes!

do you have a chart we can look at ? no

how long have you been ttc ? 4 years

how many clomid cycles have you done ? i'll be starting my 1st cycle when af comes im now 8dpo

which days did you take the clomid ? 2-6

what dose did you take ? 50mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? i ovulated for my 1st time this month in 4 years! :)

which days did you bd or do IUI ? i bed every other day sometimes everyday

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? what was your number ? N/A

side effects from the clomid ? wont know till i start

do you have a chart we can look at ? i dont chart

I fell pregnant on my first cycle of Clomid 50mg with a IUI though...

how long have you been ttc ? 4 years

how many clomid cycles have you done? 1

which days did you take the clomid ? 5-9

what dose did you take ? 50mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? Yes, using OPKS and charting- 2nd time Ive ever ovulated in my life!

which days did you bd or do IUI ? We bded every other day

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? n.a

when did you get your bfp ? 10dpo

side effects from the clomid ? Headaches- Thats it!

do you have a chart we can look at ? See signature

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! Single

how long have you been ttc ? Just over a year

how many clomid cycles have you done? Currently on my second round

which days did you take the clomid? 5 to 9

what dose did you take? First round was 50 mg and didn't ovulate, the second round it was bumped up to 100 mg. I should know in a couple of days if it worked or not (results from blood test)

do you know which day you ovulated? Well, I temp and use OPKs so I can usually guesstimate, but that doesn't always correctly indicate ovulation so I have to rely on 7 DPO blood tests.

which days did you bd or do IUI ? It fluctuates...we at least do every other day but sometimes we get carried away and BD as much as we want! :blush:

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw? what was your number? I do, but I don't get the actual number, the nurse just tells me if I ovulated or not!

when did you get your bfp? Not yet!

side effects from the clomid? Had a few headaches and hot flashes but nothing horrible as of yet (touch wood)

do you have a chart we can look at? Yep, see link in my signature

how long have you been ttc ? nearly 4 years

how many clomid cycles have you done ? 2
which days did you take the clomid? 2-6

what dose did you take ? 50 mg first round 100mg 2nd round

do you know which day you ovulated ? yes i used the clear blue fertility monitor.

which days did you bd or do IUI ? every day from my first peak on the monitor to day after ovulation

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? had a day 21 test cant remember number but showed i ovulated on 2nd cycle.

when did you get your bfp ? 11 days post ovulation (feb this year)

side effects from the clomid ? hot flushes but not much else

do you have a chart we can look at ? no i didnt chart

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy. im having twins....:)

xx

Hi, I'm new to the site, and wanted to share my story!

DH and I were TTC since March 2009; I'd always had issues with my cycles, so we were referred to an ob/gyn right away. We got in to see them in October 2009, and the testing started. It turned out that I was not ovulating most cycles, and the cycles I did ovulate, I was ovulating really late (day 50+). My cycles ranged anywhere from 50 days to 120 days. In May 2010 I was prescribed 50mg Clomid, which did not work. Doctor then prescribed me 100mg. DH and I decided to take a break for a cycle or two over the summer, just to relax a little bit and enjoy our summer. I started the 100mg of Clomid in my Sept 10th cycle, and got my positive test on October 3rd. :)

how long have you been ttc ? almsot 2 years

how many clomid cycles have you done ? 2
which days did you take the clomid? 3-7

what dose did you take ? 50 mg first round 100mg 2nd round

do you know which day you ovulated ? Yes i used OPK's and temping

which days did you bd or do IUI ? every day from day 10 until after my +OPK

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? Yes

when did you get your bfp ? 10DPO (October 3)

side effects from the clomid ? Severe mood swings, hot flashes, some dizziness

do you have a chart we can look at ? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/237275

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy. Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->