Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Mine was about 27.5, but I'm down to about 26.6. I know I'm considered overweight (BS if you ask me, I'm much smaller than the average American....I actually look healthy!) but every time I ask my doctor if i should lose weight, he says no...so I figure doctor knows best!

No idea of my bmi but haven't been told to lose weight. I can feel my weight creeping up though so I want to get a hold of it and bring it down cos I don't want it to affect the Clomid.

AFM, I got my positive ov test around cd19 and we have BDed for 8 nights in a row so officially in the 2ww now, 2dpo and am so excited to see if we've done it this time! :D
We certainly BDed enough!

Stevens, I should think so! Just reading about 8 consecutive :sex: 's makes me tired!!!

Lol! I am now 4 dpo and praying that I become the 18th bfp for this thread. :D

Hope everyone's well.

Lol! I am now 4 dpo and praying that I become the 18th bfp for this thread. :D

Hope everyone's well.

I'll be praying for you, you certainly have a good chance :thumbup:
I finally got my :bfp: on my 6th month of clomid we bd 10days in a row for the first time. It was exhausting but I think it's what finally worked, we had tried every other day and smep but everyday worked best.
GL! :dust: to you.

Thanks Breezy. :)

It was the one thing we've done differently this time, we tried every other day, every 2-3 days etc and although we didn't actually plan to BD every day this cycle, I'm glad we did cos it's different to what we've done before. I feel really positive, almost confident (although I'm scared to say it just in case we don't get our bfp) and I think it's mainly cos I know we BDed all over ov and did everything we could.

I've been tempted to POAS and test early but I'm going to try my best to hold off! I'm 5dpo now and have 9 days til official testing day. Ooooh I hope it goes quickly!

Thanks Breezy. :)

It was the one thing we've done differently this time, we tried every other day, every 2-3 days etc and although we didn't actually plan to BD every day this cycle, I'm glad we did cos it's different to what we've done before. I feel really positive, almost confident (although I'm scared to say it just in case we don't get our bfp) and I think it's mainly cos I know we BDed all over ov and did everything we could.

I've been tempted to POAS and test early but I'm going to try my best to hold off! I'm 5dpo now and have 9 days til official testing day. Ooooh I hope it goes quickly!

I hope it goes quickly for you too. Strange thing is I was so afraid to feel too postive but I felt totally different than I had any other month. Hold out as long as you can. I know it's hard but oddly enough you somewhat forget all the waiting time once you get that :bfp: I can't wait until you post yours. :happydance:

:wohoo: I got my :bfp: :wohoo:

I took my test this afternoon and the pregnancy line came up before the control line! I went and had a beta test done and my HCG level was 997!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02951.jpg
    DSC02951.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations on your bfp, what a beautiful line! Such good news!

Thank you Breezy, I do feel totally different, really calm and chilled out... I hope it's because we've done it cos I'll feel so silly otherwise..:blush:

6dpo today and dying to POAS!

Congrats on ur BFP hun:happydance:

stevens2010 - try and hold out as long as possible...from the sound of things you have done ur best now ur BFP is just a few days from now...just relax and try to keep ur mind else where...:hugs: i will be stalking to c your BFP!

CONGRATS, IluvRedSkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent news!

Yay chantel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IluvRedskins, I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY :yipee:Redskins!!!! You are the reason I started this thread. I'm so so happy for you, such a long journey has to come the end to begin a beautiful one. Congrats :happydance:

Thank you ladies so much!

:wohoo:I'm still in a state of shock! :wohoo:

I talked with my RE and I'm going to have another beta and also have a progesterone test done on Monday to make sure everything is going good! I'm seeing my OB next Friday at 10:20!

I can't wait! I'm so on :cloud9:!

You were the original Clomid Buddy with me. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The actual number doesn't matter. It's how fast it doubles in an amount of time, which you'll know on Monday!!! Was this the month you had 3 eggs? I can't believe you waited 20 dpo!!!!! I understand why you did, but wow you're strong!!! Ok, what was Tony's reaction???????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->