Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

CD 7 for me. Yesterday was the last day for Clomid for me, yay!!!! I have been cheating and have only been taking 500mg of metformin for the past two days. I will get back to my 1000mg today. I just hate the lingering feeling...

Test from this morning

Attachments

• 2013-09-16 06.51.36.jpg
    2013-09-16 06.51.36.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-09-16 06.51.55.jpg
    2013-09-16 06.51.55.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Ellie...Are you going to take a different brand?
Afm...Im cd5 and I'm already out, soooo angry with DH! And just want to be DONE!

Oh no MsBee what happened?! I have a digital but I'm trying to hold out using that one bc I know the digitals aren't as sensitive. What brand do u ladies like best?

Msbee. I was wondering the same as Ellie, what happened ? But since you didn't say why...I wasn't sure if I could ask...

Ellie I have used every one in the pharmacy. Never really gave much thought to which is best. I most frequently use wondofo though. I have 7 days before my next AF. And I will not do an hpt. I don't like seeing (-) so I decided to just wait for the:witch:

:dust::dust: I'm still holding out hope for you though !!

Too much to write. I'm just to the point where I want to be rid of him. Then TTC and all these ppl having babies around me just makes me even madder. But I guess ppl with kids wouldn't understand as that he already is a father. I'm just disgusted with him.
I'd say any other brand like EPT or ClearBlue!

I've only got a clear blue digital and wondfos at home so may try wondfos for a few more days and if still nothing then try the digital.

I'm sorry to hear Msbee. This process is stressful enough you certainly don't need any more added problems. And your right people with kids usually have very little patience or empathy for us especially when they have kids by just thinking it. I hope it works out well for you. Ps. When I'm upset with my hubby I pinch him in his sleep. Lol, passive aggressive I know ! I feel better though...

Ellie. Msbee knows more about these test things. When I send my DH to get me some I usually say, the pink one or the blue one. Lol. Wondofo has both colours btw. Most hpt tests are pink I think... Crap I'm rambling:wacko:

Ms. Bee I know that it may be frustrating, but maybe deep down inside he's feeling the same way. I do have one child and what hurts me the most is that it's so hard to give him a sibling and I'm trying so hard. Doing everything right. .. eating right, lh testing, taking prenatal vitamins, drinking plenty of water. .. idk what the deal is. Im cd7 my left ovary is hurting but I know it's way too early to ovulate. .. I'm going to do eod and I began on cd 6. So all the even number days this month no matter what.

Keep saying to myself, the time is coming and we will all get our bfps!!!!

Thanks ladies! Glad someone else understands, but I'm just really to the point of being over it. It's more than what I've said, I jut haven't said more because the more I even mention it the more I want to kill him, and the more disgusted I become. From what he's done this TTC doesn't mean as much to him as me. He has a child a possibly another so it's whatever! I'm full of rage and disgust so I know this mnth is a bust! I don't want him touching me at all...I wish you ladies the best though!!! FX!

Sorry to hear this msbee. Hope it sorts out for you guys soonxx.

Cd12 for me today. Uterus super painful. Can hardly sit down and can feel the pain/pressure even when laying down. Really hurt to bd. sorry tmi. Had Ewcm last night and this morning. Lots if Ewcm. Again sorry tmi. But I've never had this much. Also the pain I think I'm probably ovulating today. We bd this morning cd12 so going to bd until Friday hopefully just so should be covered. Not feeling too stressed this cycle and df is being cooperative this month. Goodluck to everyone xx

Thanks ladies! Glad someone else understands, but I'm just really to the point of being over it. It's more than what I've said, I jut haven't said more because the more I even mention it the more I want to kill him, and the more disgusted I become. From what he's done this TTC doesn't mean as much to him as me. He has a child a possibly another so it's whatever! I'm full of rage and disgust so I know this mnth is a bust! I don't want him touching me at all...I wish you ladies the best though!!! FX!

I will be praying for you Ms. Bee!!! I've been where you are in my last marriage, and to be honest I wanted a baby then, but now that I look back I am Blessed that I did not bring a child into this world with him. But, I will continue to pray b/c things can change.

Today's test.

Attachments

• 2013-09-17 06.51.39.jpg
    2013-09-17 06.51.39.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies! But I'm to the point where I'm done with it all, with him! I can do alot better by myself. I'll stick around to see how it goes for you ladies, but for now I'm out! No tempting, no checking cervix, etc.
Ellie...I just don't know! But with what your body is going through I think it's something!

Ellie IDK what to say...

I personally do not like the wondfo tests b/c two months ago they gave me false positives, and I do mean more than once...

I would stick to clearblue or frer.

Have you went to your doc?

Thanks ladies. Sorry MsBee, keep your head up! U haven't yet. Thinking I may call and leave a message to have someone call me. Idk what to tell them though I feel dumbbell but I want some reassurance or some answers ya know.

Thanks ladies. Sorry MsBee, keep your head up! U haven't yet. Thinking I may call and leave a message to have someone call me. Idk what to tell them though I feel dumbbell but I want some reassurance or some answers ya know.

I know, i would want some answers as well!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->