Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Welcome Wmelon ! How are ya ? Good luck this cycle, though the long distance thing sounds rather complicated especially for this process:shrug: how are you coping with that

Welcome Stacey !! I took mine day 2-6 at nights to avoid the side effects I use to get last year when I took them during the day. Good luck this cycle !

Welcome staceymxxx...I took clomid days 3-7 morning and night. I was told timing doesn't make much difference, but every women's body is different.

Thankyou both.. I forgot to take mine last night so going to take it this morning then one tonight x

Hi ladies! I was just wondering if I could join? :wave:

I am due to start my second cycle of clomid as soon as AF starts. Our first cycle we conceived straight away but it sadly ended in a loss (though nothing related to the clomid!). I have been given provera but am going to try and hold out for a natural AF if possible. I'm nearly on CD50. :growlmad:

What days do you take your clomid and what other supplements/methodsare you using? Last time we used a moon cup :)blush:) and pre-seed, this time I have bought pre-seed again and soft cups! (If anyone uses soft cups, do you wait until after BDing to put them in or do you get hubby to sort of put his spermies into the soft cup and then insert, or..?) :dohh:

Welcome Wmelon ! How are ya ? Good luck this cycle, though the long distance thing sounds rather complicated especially for this process:shrug: how are you coping with that

We've been dealing w/ it the best way we can. We try to see each other as much as twice a month but trips can get expensive when life doesn't stop, u know??? Lol, but it's better than IVF right now. I don't think we could afford other fertility options, our insurance doesn't cover much. The hardest part is timing the trip last minute to accommodate ovulation.

Welcome Wmelon! The distance may be whats taking you so long, because some times Ovulation dates change, and the traveling probably is stressful on your body knowing your TTC! I wish you the best!
Welcome whigfield! I do clomid days 3-7, also I've used preseed and soft cups. For the soft cups I wait until after we bd and lay with my hips up for like 15mins and then insert it. Good luck!
Afm...CD4 today!

Hi ladies! I was just wondering if I could join? :wave:

I am due to start my second cycle of clomid as soon as AF starts. Our first cycle we conceived straight away but it sadly ended in a loss (though nothing related to the clomid!). I have been given provera but am going to try and hold out for a natural AF if possible. I'm nearly on CD50. :growlmad:

What days do you take your clomid and what other supplements/methodsare you using? Last time we used a moon cup :)blush:) and pre-seed, this time I have bought pre-seed again and soft cups! (If anyone uses soft cups, do you wait until after BDing to put them in or do you get hubby to sort of put his spermies into the soft cup and then insert, or..?) :dohh:

I put them in after me and the hubby bd so that they won't hit the air

Ah okay! Will make sure to use after then with lots of laying with my hips elevated as well. :flower:

Yeah, that's the best time to put it in, that way it all stays up there!
Aarya...Yeah, you got some catching up to do. Soft cup is what you use to keep the sperm close to the cervix without coming out, it's especially good for those with less cm. you can leave it in up to 12hrs, and then take it out. They were made to use for AF, but mostly everyone uses them for after BD'ing. Look them up and read on it, it may help.

I will read up Msbee. But the AF part sounds yuk. Hmm when I read I will see...

I used them for AF and it's really no worse than pulling out a tampon. You do have to get used to pulling it out though so it doesn't spill.

Has anyone had a 'hangover' feeling from Clomid? I have a dizzy feeling and also a slight headache.

Cd11 for me and its my birthday :) I'm 36 getting old lol

We bd Saturday morning and this morning. Today my uterus has started to be sore. So ovulation is near maybe tomorrow like last cycle cd 12. I only had a 25 day cycle this month. So I should be in tww soon. Trying to forget about it all again for two weeks.

Happy Birthday OoOo! I'm still spotting took a frer and it was negative so thinking I'm not pregnant and waiting for my bleeding to either pick up
or to stop and I'll count this as AF. Been spotting for 9 days now and no bfp. Cd41 today if I'm not counting the bleeding as AF. I'm not sure if it's just my body coming off of clomid and then starting the fertilaid.

Thank you Ellie and ms bee. Hope you both are well xx

Cd11 for me and its my birthday :) I'm 36 getting old lol

We bd Saturday morning and this morning. Today my uterus has started to be sore. So ovulation is near maybe tomorrow like last cycle cd 12. I only had a 25 day cycle this month. So I should be in tww soon. Trying to forget about it all again for two weeks.

Happy B Day girl!!!!! Hopefully you'll get your BFP on your birthday month.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->