Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Can i join please?

I'm on day 3 - month 2 of 50mg clomid. I have had 4 days of bleeding, unsure of wether it was implantation or period but swaying towards period hence me taking clomid for past few days.. What days does everyone take clomid and does time play a part? i've been taking mine on a night x

Welcome staceymxxx...I took clomid days 3-7 morning and night. I was told timing doesn't make much difference, but every women's body is different.

Welcome Stacey !! I took mine day 2-6 at nights to avoid the side effects I use to get last year when I took them during the day. Good luck this cycle !

Hi Msbee how are you feeling today ? Did you decide what you were gonna take this month ?

Thanks for asking Aarya! I'm gonna do fertilaid/OvaBoost for another cycle, because I did O last cycle and it has to have a chance to get use to my body. Plenty have gotten preggo on it, so I'm giving it another month to see.

Hi Stacy!!! I am on cycle 6 or 7 I forgot. .. But I'm on metformin 1000mg. I take I pill at 12 pm and one at 10pm. I am on 200mg of clomid. Nice to have you join!! I take clomid 2-6 this cycle to see if o saw any difference

Ok...but do those pills come with the same side effects as chlomid. Cause I'm not liking chlomid at all. I started out being bloated and sensitive in my pelvic area for 3 days after o' and now I feel completely normal. That has me worried... No symptoms equal no + ...sigh

Ok...but do those pills come with the same side effects as chlomid. Cause I'm not liking chlomid at all. I started out being bloated and sensitive in my pelvic area for 3 days after o' and now I feel completely normal. That has me worried... No symptoms equal no + ...sigh

I feel soreness after ovulation with clomid as well. I think that's a clomid side effect anyway.

Aarya...I haven't had any of the side effects, only thing I said is when you start out and take your am pill don't take on an empty stomach, other than that I think the pills are good. With any pill everybody reacts different. Some women have side effects or symptoms and end up not preggo, some don't have side effects/symptoms and end up preggo. No women body reacts the same, so you just gotta keep track of the different ways your body acts and as I said before temp.....

I'm cd 9 today. Bd this morning and going to for 6 days or so to be covered. Last cycle was 25 days. So I should ovulate soon x

Maaaan you are lucky. When I was put on 3 rounds last year I got everything from hot flashes, bloating to pain in my breast. Maybe it was my body getting awakened from previously not having balanced hormones or frequent periods. As you said though every woman is different. This cycle it was just in my pelvis a few days. I will do as you advised though and temp. I haven't forgotten.

Yeah, temp so you'll know exactly when/if you ovulate. My 1st round I had a few hot flashes, but none too bad or that long. I think the higher the dose the more you're likely to have more symptoms. Some don't get any though! Pain after O is sort of normal while on clomid. Hopefully this was your cycle....

Well I'm cd39 today. Still having light brown spotting off and on but no bright red or pink. Slight cramps here and there...planning to test again tomorrow and hoping for a darker line. I'm not sure when I oed...I had my first positive on cd 21 and continued to have positive opks until cd29-30. Not sure if I am 17dpo or only 7-8dpo and was just having implantation bleeding. I'm hoping for a bfp but don't want to get too excited and then be let down if AF shows up.

Ugh! Ellie Bean...Im hoping for you a BFP! Sounds good to me, should've took temp. The not knowing is killing me...lol as if its me...FX! What all exactly you did this cycle?

I've used Clomid b4 also and conceived my son the first round on 25 mg... My cycles are very irregular (26 days - 36 days) but lately they've been regulated and I'm ovulating while on the Clomid. Only prob is no baby yet. Me and the Mr have been trying now for a year w/ no luck. We are long distance right now so that makes things worse planning trips, etc. I'm on CD1 and will start Clomid on CD5... Baby dust 2 everyone!!!!!

I've used Clomid b4 also and conceived my son the first round on 25 mg... My cycles are very irregular (26 days - 36 days) but lately they've been regulated and I'm ovulating while on the Clomid. Only prob is no baby yet. Me and the Mr have been trying now for a year w/ no luck. We are long distance right now so that makes things worse planning trips, etc. I'm on CD1 and will start Clomid on CD5... Baby dust 2 everyone!!!!!

I'm currently watching this video on the animated scientific breakdown of how conception takes place and find it fascinating. Has anyone ever watched this ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWt6u0Tusw

They make it look so simple and uncomplicated for everyone...Oh how wrong they are...sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->