• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks girls ill deffo bd for a few more days my post opk was Friday evening x

Another blinking:winkwink: today so maybe tomorrow ill get my lh surge. Checked my cervix this morning and it was high and soft, but no mucus. Took tussin yesterday. Have anyone ever done the cervix check? And if so, how many days after it got high did u ovulate?

I check my cm but cp is difficult for me-- my uterus is tilted so my cervix always feels pretty low. So that's a hard one for me! I do know that it's estrogen surging that causes it to raise, soften and open. Sooo you've got to be pretty close to your lh surge!

My uterus is tilted too!! So my cervix alwaus seems weird. LOL!!!
Thats funny about imaginging the lines on the ICs!!! :rofl:
I had a dream last night that I peed on an IC and it came back + and I was like "Yeah, doc I think you were wrong about me not O'ing." LOL!

Anyways....CD 25 for me. Had the strangest sensation while watching TV earlier. It felt like I was having a muscle spasm in my uterus. Not painful, just weird. I think my uterus & ovaries are mad that I'm trying to make them work again. :rofl:

And yes, KMR...that OPK was definitely positive. What CD are you??
I took OPKs all the time during taking my Clomid and after all the way up til O. I never got a positive during the days I was actually taking the pill or any time soon after. First +OPK was on CD16.
Do you think your monitor missed your surge? I don't know how those work...never even seen one before. Just a guess.

I can't wait for you to test, RNmommy! Lol my fingers are tightly crossed!

I'm at cd 11 today. So still early. Tomorrow through Friday will be "5-10 days after the last clomid pill" as they like to say us generalized ovulation time. I don't know about the monitor. I've never seen a peak on it, an I have never used it along with clomid. I took another opk last night and this morning, and they were negative. Maybe the opks just suck. I got them from eBay :/ *shrug* we are bding every day or every other day anyways. I hope I stinking ovulate. Maybe I got a random positive opk because the clomid isn't working :( I have lots of positives during non-medicated, anovulatory cycles. Evilness.

I can't wait for you to test, RNmommy! Lol my fingers are tightly crossed!

I'm at cd 11 today. So still early. Tomorrow through Friday will be "5-10 days after the last clomid pill" as they like to say us generalized ovulation time. I don't know about the monitor. I've never seen a peak on it, an I have never used it along with clomid. I took another opk last night and this morning, and they were negative. Maybe the opks just suck. I got them from eBay :/ *shrug* we are bding every day or every other day anyways. I hope I stinking ovulate. Maybe I got a random positive opk because the clomid isn't working :( I have lots of positives during non-medicated, anovulatory cycles. Evilness.
Hey don't give up I nearly did cos opk kept looking positive then I got surprised. I had a light one in the morning then at six a massive positive a lot darker than control line. I was testing on cd 12 thinking it should gradually get darker but all of a sudden it did. Yours will be here soon Hun fingers crossed for you. I've warmed up today I feel warm to touch. Not really temping I did try this morning and a few mornings but keep waking up diff times. Today I feel considerably warmer. I got my opk Friday eve. So I'm either 1 or 2 dpo. Cd 14 was positive and in cd 16 today :). Thinking of you.

Another blinking:winkwink: today so maybe tomorrow ill get my lh surge. Checked my cervix this morning and it was high and soft, but no mucus. Took tussin yesterday. Have anyone ever done the cervix check? And if so, how many days after it got high did u ovulate?
I check my cervix. Thursday one day before my positive it was very high. It's remained high. I got my opk Friday night and I've had cramping since so I may have ov these last few days. If that helps

My uterus is tilted too!! So my cervix alwaus seems weird. LOL!!!
Thats funny about imaginging the lines on the ICs!!! :rofl:
I had a dream last night that I peed on an IC and it came back + and I was like "Yeah, doc I think you were wrong about me not O'ing." LOL!

Anyways....CD 25 for me. Had the strangest sensation while watching TV earlier. It felt like I was having a muscle spasm in my uterus. Not painful, just weird. I think my uterus & ovaries are mad that I'm trying to make them work again. :rofl:

And yes, KMR...that OPK was definitely positive. What CD are you??
I took OPKs all the time during taking my Clomid and after all the way up til O. I never got a positive during the days I was actually taking the pill or any time soon after. First +OPK was on CD16.
Do you think your monitor missed your surge? I don't know how those work...never even seen one before. Just a guess.

Kmr I took clomid days 4-8. Never got a positive until day 14. All the days in between we're faint but nowhere near pos. I did read about not taking opk until 3 days after last pill as it can give also readings. Not sure how true it is. But good luck x

I'm going to try to stop obsessing about my opks. I'll try to focus on the cbefm and fertile signs (at least I can tell when my cervix is open lol) and just try to relax. The stressing is annoying. Movie night tonight with my little family and then early to bed!

Hun-- I was just researching for myself, but I thought of you. I'm getting annoyed by my many days of "high" readings on my fertility monitor (okay, only four so far, but still!) and you get that high reading ALOT when on clomid. Clomid is like an estrogen inhibitor, blocking what you've already got so your body will make more. Now, the fertility monitor goes to "high" because the first surge it's detecting is estrogen. I have a feeling your blinking smiley is the same as my monitor's high reading. And you could have more blinking days than is usual for someone not on clomid. So I just wanted to put that out there for you, as my high readings are not indicative of high fertility, it's just detecting that extra estrogen caused by the clomid. Let us know when you get the still smiley! I'm sooo frustrated waiting to o! Haha and only cd 12.

I had a hotter feeling about myself yesterday. Took temp it was on the up and today it's risen again. Ill probably carry on taking it but mainly in going to try and relax. I think I ovulated Saturday.

If I ovulated Saturday cd 15. Will it be ok for me to test on the 26th April. Or too early do you think.

Hun-- I was just researching for myself, but I thought of you. I'm getting annoyed by my many days of "high" readings on my fertility monitor (okay, only four so far, but still!) and you get that high reading ALOT when on clomid. Clomid is like an estrogen inhibitor, blocking what you've already got so your body will make more. Now, the fertility monitor goes to "high" because the first surge it's detecting is estrogen. I have a feeling your blinking smiley is the same as my monitor's high reading. And you could have more blinking days than is usual for someone not on clomid. So I just wanted to put that out there for you, as my high readings are not indicative of high fertility, it's just detecting that extra estrogen caused by the clomid. Let us know when you get the still smiley! I'm sooo frustrated waiting to o! Haha and only cd 12.

Thank you so much. I didn't think about that. I got another blinky this morning. I can't feel my uterus anymore and cramps were so bad last night and this morning, i couldn't go to work today!!! Laying now on my heating pad. I guess instead of bding tonight i will substitute with the cups. Today is CD 15/16 so hopefully tomorrow!!! It's 6 days since my last clomid pill.

Baby dust to all!!!

My symptoms so far are sore nipples from cd 13 and still have them. Getting sorer. Cramping tight really tender uterus. That continues since cd14. Not as bad as it was. And I feel warm. Haven't noticed anything else. I'm cd 17 today.

My symptoms so far are sore nipples from cd 13 and still have them. Getting sorer. Cramping tight really tender uterus. That continues since cd14. Not as bad as it was. And I feel warm. Haven't noticed anything else. I'm cd 17 today.

If my chest is touched I get a tingling almost like let down reflex when breastfeeding

Hi Ladies!!!

So....I caved and took an FRER this afternoon. BFN!!!
But that's ok. I will save the other ones for if AF doesn't show upby the end of the week. "If" I'm supposed to get a regular AF I am assuming it will be here between Wednesday - Sunday.

I was VERY crampy after husband and I BD last night. Same as when AF is coming.

The lady at the cash register today probably thought I was an idiot. I bought a 3 pack of FRER and a box of tampons! :rofl:

Oh this is the life....

Hi Ladies!!!

So....I caved and took an FRER this afternoon. BFN!!!
But that's ok. I will save the other ones for if AF doesn't show upby the end of the week. "If" I'm supposed to get a regular AF I am assuming it will be here between Wednesday - Sunday.

I was VERY crampy after husband and I BD last night. Same as when AF is coming.

The lady at the cash register today probably thought I was an idiot. I bought a 3 pack of FRER and a box of tampons! :rofl:

Oh this is the life....

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Me and the DF are hoping for a still smiley tomorrow!!!! Cup go in tonight, as no bding for, uterus still xtremely sore!!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->