• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Cd 21 progesterone test was 11. I don't know exactly what that means but the doc seemed excited to see it it the double digits!! Woohoo!!

Cd 21 progesterone test was 11. I don't know exactly what that means but the doc seemed excited to see it it the double digits!! Woohoo!!

I think over 10 in a medicated cycle means you ovulated. Good luck x

Whoohoo still smiley this morning!!!! Getting ready for the big "o".

Yea for progesterone!!! And for still smileys!

And booooo for bfn! How many dpo were you yesterday, RNmommy?

Afm, monitor said high this am. Again. But temp was down, and test stick looked different. The estrogen line is lighter, lh still faint, but I suppose it looks like what a high stick would look like. I have an ultrasound to check for follies tomorrrow at noon, so I'm ready to know more :)

Someone's Mommy-yes double digits are a good sign!

BlackBarbie-hope you are feeling better today and that you still get that smiley, never mind wait you do have it! yayyy :coffee: I need lots more!!

Kmr-I read the same thing about estrogen levels being higher on Clomid, but since i havent entered the world of opk's I never really thought much of how it might throw things off with it. That's good to know thank you since I think next month I'll try that and the preseed which I already ordered. Good luck on the follicle u/s!

RNMommy-lol yeah I must throw off the people at the check out line as well, that's always a good together buy! hey one can never be too prepared either way:shrug: Do you think maybe that test was a bit early? We seem to be near the same cycle perhaps a few days off, still keeping my fingers crossed for you..

Good luck Hun. What cd are you today. How many days ago did you finish clomid x

I want to know too! Let's see, I'm cd 13 today, six days past clomid. Dh and I have been using soft cups and preseed the past few times we've bd. trying to act preemptively lol poor hubby brings me my soft cup when we are finished and I just know he's mentally blocking that bit haha

Yea for progesterone!!! And for still smileys!

And booooo for bfn! How many dpo were you yesterday, RNmommy?

Afm, monitor said high this am. Again. But temp was down, and test stick looked different. The estrogen line is lighter, lh still faint, but I suppose it looks like what a high stick would look like. I have an ultrasound to check for follies tomorrrow at noon, so I'm ready to know more :)

Good luck for your u/s. x

I want to know too! Let's see, I'm cd 13 today, six days past clomid. Dh and I have been using soft cups and preseed the past few times we've bd. trying to act preemptively lol poor hubby brings me my soft cup when we are finished and I just know he's mentally blocking that bit haha

Awh bless him. I've not tried those soft cups before. I think my df would be horrified and block it too. He's a bit squeamish. I try not to even tell him about cm or the position of my cervix lol he would probably faint. God knows what he will be like at labour lol

LOL, :happydance:. My uterus was sooo sore last night that DF had to bring me my softcup after he finished in the bathroom. He said "Here's your cup Baby!!!" I said thanks hun, he understood I wasn't up to par!!! I'm guessing I'm going to ovulate sometime today or tomorrow. My line was way darker than my control line. I am going to upload as soon as I figure out how to!!!:happydance:

Test.jpg

The one above it is from CD 15 and the one in the middle is the stick from the ovulation test today with my still smiley :happydance:!!! Hopefully my eggie be released sometime soon.

I am on CD 16/17. I took my last Clomid pill on CD 9.:happydance:

Ah good luck Hun. We are close in dates I'm cd 18. Took last pill cd 8. When are you testing. I will probably start next Monday lol. Or I might be able to hold out I doubt it tho.

Testing for pregnancy??? Hmmm:shrug:. I haven't even thought about that. I may and go get a whole bunch of dollar tree test Friday, they are really good as those are the ones that I took when I was preggo with my DS. Lets see I will probably start next Wednesday as that will be 7 DPO :happydance:!!! I will also update my test everyday and note the syptoms I am having. I am scheduled to go to Las vegas May 3rd on which I hope to have a BFP by then, that way I can surprise my DF!!!!!:hugs: I hope this one does the trick!!!!!!!!!! IDK if I can take the pain I felt this month again next month!!!!

View attachment 599763

The one above it is from CD 15 and the one in the middle is the stick from the ovulation test today with my still smiley :happydance:!!! Hopefully my eggie be released sometime soon.

AWESOME tests! I'm a little jealous lol! Get to some serious bding and then countdown to testing commences!!! Love living the tww vicariously through other ladies.

Ds is sick, taking him to the doctor today! I have just decided to enroll in realtor course. Lol my English degree has gotten me no where. My random tidbit of the day, I suppose.

View attachment 599763

AWESOME tests! I'm a little jealous lol! Get to some serious bding and then countdown to testing commences!!! Love living the tww vicariously through other ladies.

Ds is sick, taking him to the doctor today! I have just decided to enroll in realtor course. Lol my English degree has gotten me no where. My random tidbit of the day, I suppose.

Yes, I will be bding this evening and tomorrow morning for sure!!! I hope he gets well soon, I know how it is having a sick one :sick:...

Didn't know this, and it has been my best friend for the past week!!!!!!!!!!

:nope::cry::nope::cry::nope::cry::nope::cry::nope::cry::nope::cry::nope:

Using a heating pad will also help to alleviate ovulation pain. In effect, heating pads are known to be excellent in providing relief from muscle aches and pain. Nevertheless, if you are endeavouring to get pregnant, you might want to stay away from using a heating pad. While using a heating pad may not give rise to any problem, there is always the possibility or risk of the heating pad damaging ovulation or it might even harm the egg.

Alternately, you may take a low dose pain reliever, for instance ibuprophen or Tylenol, immediately when you experience ovulation pain. In case your menstrual cycles are expected or regular, you may also try taking any appropriate pain reliever even prior to the ovulation to prevent the pain from distressing you.

https://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/ovulation_pain.htm

Well, I guess I have to let the heating pad go for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::nope::cry:

Yay!!! That's great!!! :happydance:

View attachment 599763

Those are awesome!!! Hooray for smileys!

As for me....CD27. Negative test this morning too. I am ready for AF to start so I can get to really trying! :winkwink:
I was nervous for this cycle because of the antibiotics I was on at the beginning. So, it's better for this one. Now next month I'll be cusring everything in sight if they come up negative! :haha:

How's everyone doing?
KMR - did you get your positive OPK yet from your fertility monitor?

Yay!!! That's great!!! :happydance:

View attachment 599763

Those are awesome!!! Hooray for smileys!

As for me....CD27. Negative test this morning too. I am ready for AF to start so I can get to really trying! :winkwink:
I was nervous for this cycle because of the antibiotics I was on at the beginning. So, it's better for this one. Now next month I'll be cusring everything in sight if they come up negative! :haha:

How's everyone doing?
KMR - did you get your positive OPK yet from your fertility monitor?

Boo for the negative. Xx

No positive opk yet, but hopefully tomorrow or the next day, because tonight's was
Close. Not positive, but close. But what of you? I know cd 27, but what about dpo? Or an estimate? Lol I'm feeling more obsessed about you than you are. Lol help meee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->