• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

:rofl: You're so funny!
My ticker says 11DPO but its because I never went back and changed it. I guess I'm technically 10DPO.
Took FRER last night & this afternoon. Both negative. Not even a an indent or evap to obsess about. :haha:

I'm honestly just ready to get on with a good cycle!
One where I ovulate FOR SURE and I'm on no medication other than my Clomid. I also just started taking my vitamins/folic acid in the middle of this cycle.
I'm excited about next cycle. There's a lot of fun in getting the BFN this cycle because that means I just get to be ALL OVER my hubby next cycle and he can't say no! (Not that he ever does anyways :haha:)
Because I know once I get that BFP I'm probably going to be sick as a dog again! Not only did I bleed with my daughter from 6-15wks, I also vomited non stop 24hrs/day almost that entire time. I lost A LOT of weight & was on & off bed rest. I hope that doesn't happen again. It was MISERABLE!

FX for a +OPK tomorrow for you!

Ugh, that's awful RNmommy! I guess it's totally worth it in the end, though!lol I has bleeding with ds... But I really had no other symptoms. None. I took hpts frequently for awhile just to make sure I was still pregnant until I had my first appointment! It was the easiest pregnancy. And even the labor-- I went in for my 37 week appointment (I was 37+4) and told her I was a bit worried that my water might be leaking. I remember her laughing it off and saying it's probably nothing... And when she checked me I was 5 cms. Didn't even know I was in labor. I tried to go without an epidural, and I did until I was about 9.5 cms. But then the fear of pushing him out freaked me out so badly I got one-- and I'm so glad, because I started pushing after I got it, at around midnight, and kept pushing til he finally came out with an episiotomy at just after six in the morning. Ahhh I love reminiscing about it! Hopefully number 2 will be quicker and I can try a drug free delivery. That would be awesome!!

I seriously am getting frustrated. I know I'm still pretty early into my clomid cycle, but I'm honestly getting a little discouraged. Another high on the monitor. Temp went way high. Gahhh. I'm actually super glad I have this follie scan today so I can know if I can expect ovulation or not!

Ugh, that's awful RNmommy! I guess it's totally worth it in the end, though!lol I has bleeding with ds... But I really had no other symptoms. None. I took hpts frequently for awhile just to make sure I was still pregnant until I had my first appointment! It was the easiest pregnancy. And even the labor-- I went in for my 37 week appointment (I was 37+4) and told her I was a bit worried that my water might be leaking. I remember her laughing it off and saying it's probably nothing... And when she checked me I was 5 cms. Didn't even know I was in labor. I tried to go without an epidural, and I did until I was about 9.5 cms. But then the fear of pushing him out freaked me out so badly I got one-- and I'm so glad, because I started pushing after I got it, at around midnight, and kept pushing til he finally came out with an episiotomy at just after six in the morning. Ahhh I love reminiscing about it! Hopefully number 2 will be quicker and I can try a drug free delivery. That would be awesome!!

I seriously am getting frustrated. I know I'm still pretty early into my clomid cycle, but I'm honestly getting a little discouraged. Another high on the monitor. Temp went way high. Gahhh. I'm actually super glad I have this follie scan today so I can know if I can expect ovulation or not!

Make sure you let us know!!!!

I had a dip in my temperature today so, ovulation is on it's way. Had the twinges last night around 10 or so. Not in much pain as I have been!!! Hoping for a good day for us all!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=119455

I finally managed to upload my opk pics from cd14.

This was my progression from cd 14. Morning one on right. 6pm middle and 11pm

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=119452

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=119452

Yay for + OPKs!!!!! So, we are about 2/3 days apart!!! :happydance: Exciting!!!! I can't remember, but are you using softcups or preseed???:?: I didn't get a chance to get the preseed this cycle so I am hoping the softcups alone work.

Yay for + OPKs!!!!! So, we are about 2/3 days apart!!! :happydance: Exciting!!!! I can't remember, but are you using softcups or preseed???:?: I didn't get a chance to get the preseed this cycle so I am hoping the softcups alone work.

Thanks hun. I am not using soft cups nor preseed. I did take robitussin. Cd 10 to 14. I seemed to have lots of Ewcm so either clomid didn't dry me up or the robittussin worked. I will probably start testing over the weekend lol. I will fin it so hard to wait all way until next Friday and I have some cheapies so be rude not to use them hehe. If I'm lucky enough to get a bfp by Friday ill be stocking up on digis just to see the words. :)

Hi ladies! My day 21 result was 71.9!!! I think that's good!
I am cd22 today and have had light brown discharge (I usually start spotting about now) so don't know what to think! At least I ovulated! X

So you will be 6 DPO when you start your testing??? I think I am going to start mine Monday. I will be 6 DPO then. I am going to Wal-Mart Friday and stock up on some $.88 PT. Hopefully by Wed., I get my BFP!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies do u mind if I join? Saw my obgyn yesterday and he's having me start clomid on days 3-7. I started spotting yesterday so he said to start tomorrow as it'll be day 3. Any info or hints/tips would be very welcome as DH and I are new to this.

:rofl: You're so funny!
My ticker says 11DPO but its because I never went back and changed it. I guess I'm technically 10DPO.
Took FRER last night & this afternoon. Both negative. Not even a an indent or evap to obsess about. :haha:

I'm honestly just ready to get on with a good cycle!
One where I ovulate FOR SURE and I'm on no medication other than my Clomid. I also just started taking my vitamins/folic acid in the middle of this cycle.
I'm excited about next cycle. There's a lot of fun in getting the BFN this cycle because that means I just get to be ALL OVER my hubby next cycle and he can't say no! (Not that he ever does anyways :haha:)
Because I know once I get that BFP I'm probably going to be sick as a dog again! Not only did I bleed with my daughter from 6-15wks, I also vomited non stop 24hrs/day almost that entire time. I lost A LOT of weight & was on & off bed rest. I hope that doesn't happen again. It was MISERABLE!

FX for a +OPK tomorrow for you!

How you been doing rnmommy. Have you done anymore tests. Fingers crossed x

Hi ladies! My day 21 result was 71.9!!! I think that's good!
I am cd22 today and have had light brown discharge (I usually start spotting about now) so don't know what to think! At least I ovulated! X

Brilliant progesterone hun. Fingers crossed for you x

I might try hold out until Saturday or Sunday tht would make me 8/9dpo when I test. Next Friday 26this my proper test date but I won't last that

Good luck with your testing hun x

Hi ladies do u mind if I join? Saw my obgyn yesterday and he's having me start clomid on days 3-7. I started spotting yesterday so he said to start tomorrow as it'll be day 3. Any info or hints/tips would be very welcome as DH and I are new to this.

Hi Ellie.
I am on my first lot of clomid. I was really nervous starting it but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I know some ladies use preseed and soft cups to help the swimmers. Clomid can sometimes mess with your cervical fluid. I took a cough medicine called robitussin with guaffessin as the only ingredient and this seemed to help with cervical mucous. I normally have 28 day cycles and I took clomid day 4/8. I had a positive opk on cd 14. Hope that helps. Good luck x

Anyone got any symptoms? I still have sore nipples sorry tmi. I am really tired. That's about it. And I'm bored of waiting already lol. I know ill give in testing on weekend. If only my holiday was this weekend I would not think about it so much. Arrrrrgh

Ladies! I'm out so only have a minute :( basically, this clomid cycle is a bust. Only one follie, and only 10 mm. Uterine lining isn't very good either. So I might ovulate, but he says it doesn't look good. Now I get to wait around for af and then start on 100 mgs next cycle. I want to cry, but I'm trying to stay positive.blahhh

Kmr-I'm sorry to hear the news on your follie test :hugs: next round can only get better!! I'll cry for you, stay positive!!

Keeping my fx'd for each of you-OoOo, Jodspots and BlackBarbie, sounds very good for each of you this month!!

OoOo- I actually left work early since I couldn't take the cramps anymore been trying not to obsess as to the reason why I'm cd 23 today still not sure if I o'd this cycle and no return call from the dr. yet. I'm also getting the sore nipples like some of the rest of you but sheeeesh this seems so late in timing in comparison with where I'm at.

Other than that my emotions are off the chart, lol just makes it all the more interesting I suppose although dh doesn't think so lol

Elli welcome! Good luck on your first round and hopefully you will have minimal side effects :)

Ladies! I'm out so only have a minute :( basically, this clomid cycle is a bust. Only one follie, and only 10 mm. Uterine lining isn't very good either. So I might ovulate, but he says it doesn't look good. Now I get to wait around for af and then start on 100 mgs next cycle. I want to cry, but I'm trying to stay positive.blahhh

Sorry to hear that hun, but there's still a chance. Praying for you. Have you had ppostive opk yet? Cos maybe you'll ov a few days later than normal and it might all be ok. Xxxhugs xxx

Sure we do not mind if you join. I have learned a lot of good things to help me to conceive such as softcups, preseed (even tho I didn't geta chance to use this:nope:) and Robitussin. I will be 1 DPO tomorrow, so I'm kind of excited to see what the next few days may hold for me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->