Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Welcome tooth fairy! Mommy Donz I totally agree the tww is the longest...its so hard to be patient. Have u had a short luteal phase in the past? What were ur cycles like 6 years ago? I'm 5dpo today. Been having crampy twinges off and on for last few days otherwise nothing. I plan to call my obgyns office as soon as they open today to get DHs results from yesterday. In July his count was 2 and then he started fertilaid so hoping the fertilaid made a difference.

6 years ago I tried for my Daughter but only had to wait a couple of months so didn't look in LP, temping or anything.

Oh I gotcha. So you're basically starting fresh.

Yep. I've been put on clomid as I didn't get AF post pill and scan showed follicles but they weren't doing anything so he said my ovaries needed a boost as they've gone to sleep!

Hopefully it'll happen within my 6 months of clomid that I've been prescribed :)

Cd 28 here , lots of cramping and aching yesterday like af is gonna be here any moment. As of right now nothing yet and I did a test just in case but bfn so just gonna wait for af to come and try again .

Good luck mommydonz! Resque07 just remember ur not out until the witch shows.

It's really quiet in here...how is everyone? I'm 7dpo today trying to wait to test. I've been having cramps off and on and I swear I had very faint pink CM today hoping it's implantation bleeding. Anyone else in the tww or getting ready to start a new cycle?

It's really quiet in here...how is everyone? I'm 7dpo today trying to wait to test. I've been having cramps off and on and I swear I had very faint pink CM today hoping it's implantation bleeding. Anyone else in the tww or getting ready to start a new cycle?

Hi!

I'm in the TWW, I'm 12 DPO but got a BFN yesterday but that was with urine that was only held for 2 hours so will wait until the 15th or so to test just in case AF doesn't show!

Hi Ellie! I'm in tww, but I'm just waiting for AF to start new cycle. As there wasn't much Bd'ing this cycle. FX for you!!!

I ovulated cd12 last cycle and had a 16 day LP. This month I ovulated cd21, any ideas what my LP might be? Thanks

Hi!

I'm in the TWW, I'm 12 DPO but got a BFN yesterday but that was with urine that was only held for 2 hours so will wait until the 15th or so to test just in case AF doesn't show!

Good luck! Fx you get ur bfp!

I ovulated cd12 last cycle and had a 16 day LP. This month I ovulated cd21, any ideas what my LP might be? Thanks

It's hard to know for sure. I'd guess 12-16 days dunce that's considered normal. I sometimes have a short LP...I'm only 8dpo today and after having sex (sorry if tmi) I had some redish discharge. Not sure if its the start of AF or if its implantation bleeding and the sex just irritated my cervix or what lol.

CD 2 for me. AF got me yesterday well lay night. On to Femara starting tomorrow!!! I'm excited!! Hopefully this is what is needed for my bfp!!!

Good luck Barbie! I also forgot to say that after we got. DHs semen analysis results back they've decided that we're finally going to do an hsg. Kinda nervous about it bc I know it.can be painful bit it'll totally be worth or if it cleans everything out.

Good luck Barbie! I also forgot to say that after we got. DHs semen analysis results back they've decided that we're finally going to do an hsg. Kinda nervous about it bc I know it.can be painful bit it'll totally be worth or if it cleans everything out.

Ellie I had one a few months ago. I'm not going to say that our was unbearable, but it was not a cake walk. I recommend taking a relaxation pill and pain pill before so it won't be as bad. It was more pressure than anything!!!

Hello ladies , I don't know what my body is doing here ugh Friday which was cd 28 I had light pink spotting very light and not always when I wiped I cramped a lot it was very very painful cramping , Saturday same thing spotting here and there and very painful cramping . Today a little pink and after sex , which I thought for sure I would see a lot more blood but no completely clear mucus and still cramping very painful. Bfn on test this morning as well . So do I considered spotting as af and count today as cd 3 and start my clomid or should I call dr and see if they wanna do beta and if negative then I could take it cd 4 - 8 ? What do y'all think?

Good luck Ellie! Afm mine was horrible. It hurt soooo freakin bad. They gave me an 800mg ibuprofen to take 1hr prior to, it didn't help at all. And afterwards I have to lay there for 20min because nurse said I looked a lil faint. Also bled for 3 days which is normal, but at least my tubes were both open. Everyone is different though, that was just my experience.

Resque...Call doc but they may say consider it AF. Some ppl body does that

I am 28 days in no period. BFN. Maybe period late from clomid? What do you guys think?

I am 28 days in no period. BFN. Maybe period late from clomid? What do you guys think?

Hi Hun,

I'm CD 28 as well no period either and a BFN. I guess we're in the same boat. I'm wondering if the Clomid has anything to do with it!

Excited about my acupuncturist appt. Going another approach this cycle. No tempting only using monitor, femara and metformin this cycle!!! Oh yeah and my acupuncturist!!! praying hard for my bfp!!!!!!!

Hi girls hope everyone's ok. Thank you all for your lovely replies xx I'm cd12 now we bd day 8,10 and today 12. Going to for few more days. Xx

Excited about my acupuncturist appt. Going another approach this cycle. No tempting only using monitor, femara and metformin this cycle!!! Oh yeah and my acupuncturist!!! praying hard for my bfp!!!!!!!

Good luck Barbie. Can't believe we've both been through so many cycles. Can I ask you about your wedding. I keep saying to df is he sure he wants to marry considering we probably won't be able to have children together. I feel really upset that he will be stuck with me when he could be with someone who can give him a child. He always gets sad when I say this and says he loves me. So do you think I should focus on planning my wedding and stop pushing him away. I really do love him and want to marry him even if no kids. I just feel he will be missing out on having kids if he stays with me. :(
It's so hard. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"