Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I have noticed a big change in my cm, even though it's not ewcm yet, I will have to start using a panty liner as well!!! Glad I found out about this stuff!!! Hopefully it begins to change in the next few days when I ovulate. Still had high fertility on the monitor today, so hopefully I get a peak tomorrow. Temps are more stable on Femara than on Clomid. In between 97.06-97.16 the whole time... So I should be able to tell when ovulation takes palce exactly this month. I think I always ovulated 2-3 days after reaching peaks on opks... Now, I should be able to tell exactly :):happydance:.. Go for my 2nd appt with the acupunturists today!!! Needles again and relaxation... I tend to have more back pain with the Femara than front pain than I had with Clomid!!! I sure hope I ovulate over the weekend!!!\\:D/

How are you ladies getting along??? OoOo have you tested yet????

Hi Barbie. Good luck I hope this is your lucky cycle everything sounds good. X. I haven't tested yet but I am going to test tonight later or deffo by tomorrow morning. Xx

Hi Barbie. Good luck I hope this is your lucky cycle everything sounds good. X. I haven't tested yet but I am going to test tonight later or deffo by tomorrow morning. Xx

Keep me updated!!!!!! FX for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Well I'm all done with the HSG. One of my tubes was kinda blocked but they got it unblocked. Mine was really uncomfortable bc he had a hard time getting the catheter into my cervix and then when he finally did he had a hard time pushing the dye in until it was unplugged.
Yikes, sorry it was harder for you. Glad you got your tube cleared though!

Been having mild cramping and pressure on my right side lower back. I had another high this morning and I went against my saying, but I took a smiley just to see and it says high fertility as well... So hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I will reach my peak!!!! I am feeling like I am going to ovulate sooner with Femara!!! So, I hope it is for the best!!!!
FX for you!

Also I plan to use Preseed for the first time this cycle too.
I love preseed. I only use it when my cm is barely there. Only use to the 1 line. In my personal experience, anything more is just too much. Its too slick in there and bding doesn't feel good for either person.

I've read many places that evening primrose oil can delay ovulation. Idk how sounds those statements are but just wanted to give you gals an fyi.

I am on 3dpo but had a fallback rise. Did not make me happy seeing the low temp :(. Last month my temps were SO good. I was hoping to see that again this cycle. I started my progesterone suppositories today. The are weeeiiirrrrddddd! :haha: I definitely am not a fan of these but hey, if it helps me get my sticky bean, I will shove as many progesterone supplements into my hoo-hah and needed.

This the second cycle of me using evening primrose oil, it didnt delay O for me yet. Can't speak for everyone else, a lot of ppl use it because clomid can cause you not to have enough cm or it's hostile. Hopefully it'll still be on schedule this cycle!

So excited ladies in on cd 15 and I was sitting at work when all the sudden I started cramping in my lower back to the right side like af cramps and then I went to restroom and walla lots and lots of fertile cm so I am ovulating at some point this weekend!!!!! Yippee does anyone know when I should expect ovulation ? Is it happening right now or will it happen in a certain time frame . I told hubby and he said we well just get busy all weekend lol to cover the basis. Fx'd

Resque07...You could be O now, but not for certain. If you are tempting that will help you, check to see if cervix is open. To be sure just bd the next few days

So I want some input...my obgyn says to count day 1 of ur cycle the first day of any bleeding so if that's the case I'm technically 12dpo today if I wait until full flow I'd be 8dpo...what do u guys think?

Ellie...I'd go by what they say. My first day isn't always heavy but I always count it, so count it

Ok thanks MsBee! I think I'll start using opks tomorrow as it'll be cd13.

Yay!!! Today is peak day!!! CD 15 never ever ever happened this early!!! makes me have a 30 day cycle!!!! BD this morning and probably again tonight and tomorrow and Monday!!! Love the femara I don't hurt as bad during ovulation with it. It didn't even hurt to walk this month before I got my peak. Usually I hurt so bad it hurts with every step I take, this month just aching Wooton my ovaries!!!! Yay CD 15!!!!!

May be due to the acupuncturist as well. My Appt yesterday had my stomach feeling weird. I could feel my blood pumping through my veins while I laid on the bed. I could feel my ovaries throbbing and the next morning a positive monitor. On the down fall I had 1 pin in each foot 1 in each leg 3 by my belt button 1 in each hand 1 in each arm and 5 in each ear. So I had some weird feelings going on while I laid there for 1 hour!!! Hope it worked!!!

So excited soooooo much ewcm!!!! I think this is my month, not getting hopes too high but. ....

Good luck Barbie!! I'm excited for you! I feel really positive about this month especially since I now know I had a blocked tube. I'm going to try to make sure we bd every other day and use Preseed to help make a sperm friendly environment. Lol I just want this so badly just like I know all of us do! I hope we all get our bfps and have good sticky beans soon!

Good luck Barbie!
I'm cd10 just waiting to O, praying this is my month...FX for us all!!

Ellie Bean...I have FAITH! We're going to get our BFPs SOONER than later!

Well u guys I only tempted the three of my fertile days and all my temps before yesterday stew 97.05-97.06 well this morning my ovary was super tender abs sore when I woke up and my temp was 98.05!!!!! Hope this is my month!!! 1DPO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->