Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

babyfever1979...It's common when using clomid. I've had those feelings before, it also could be a good thing. Everyone is different so no one can be certain. FX!!!

Thanks MissB21niya!

I know! I keep thinking this is implantation pain and I just try and calm down.. I keep looking for implantation bleeding (sorry TMI).... and its nothing..... it was first my right side and no wmy left side.....
This is our 2nd try with clomid for baby #1
Lots of sticky baby dust to you Miss Bee :dust:

I don't see a picture Barbie. I'm cd3 today. Have my HSG scheduled for Thursday so hoping it goes well and clears everything out so DHs sperm can get to my egg lol. My OBGYN isn't going to have me do clomid or anything right now until after the HSG. Hows everyone today?

My OBGYN didn't want me do HSG until after 3rd round of clomid. I am the one who pushed for it after the 2nd round came back with a :bfn:. The hsg wasn't really bad at all. I had stressed myself out thinking it was going to be super painful (like people said it could be). I had some cramping when they put the dye in and stuff. It wasn't anything like when AF is around though so I was fine. Good luck and fx your tubes are nice and open!

Cd4...Started clomid 150mg yesterday! Would be sooooo happy if this becomes my BFP cycle...FX!!
GOOD LUCK! :thumbup:

Just ended 2nd round of clomid 100 mg.
let's hope for BFP.
Baby dust everyone

Fx your second round is your lucky :bfp: one!

I am a hopefully 2 days away from O. I am super hoping I get my +opk tomorrow. If it is + tomorrow, our bd timing will be perfect. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

I'm cd 20. Nothing to note. Have two frers waiting for me to use. I have 26 day cycles so when do you girls think I can test? I'm cd 20 today xxx

CD 11 for me today. Had some pressure in lower abdomen last night, thought I would at least get a high fertility sign on monitor but it still was at low fertility!!! I usually start getting my highs at CD12 anyway so hopefully I will get a high tomorrow!!! Not using my smileys this month just going the monitor route!!! This month using Femara hasn't been as harsh on me as Clomid, just the hotflashes is it!!! It's been raining off and on here so... i'm sleepy!!! :rain: I am not as emotional about it this month as I have been, so hopefully being laid back about the situation will make it a little easier!!! Was going to try the baking soda douche today to see if it increases my CM as I have heard that this helps. If not I will go buy some more preseed. I just hate spending $20+ for some more!!!!!!!!!:nope: DH was put on Vitality by the acupuncturist and told to wear loose boxers or go free!!! he also said that hot showers kills sperm, so even if you have a high count at the sperm analysis, taking a hot shower before bd'ing could cause damage to the newly fresh sperm!!! So, we are taking the more natural approach this cycle, besides me taking the femara I've stopped the metformin and just taking Menotrol, prenatal vitamins and that's it!!! Still debating on the vitamins MsBee was talking about. Scared to take it with these vitamins... Hopefully m montior rises another step in the morning...:happydance:

Here I am at cd 13 ! I should o hopefully anytime with in the next 5 days. We have been bding EOD and tonight we will use pre seed for the first time and probably gonna use it on cd 14 and 16 and 18 just to be sure . Gosh I hope this works !!! I have not had any signs of o or anything like that just kinda like the calm before a storm . Fx and fx for everyone here trying !

Thanks NDTaber! I've done 3 rounds of clomid already and now we're on to the HSG I'm hoping everything is nice and open. I'm on my way to Omaha right now for the HSG...I'm a little nervous especially bc DH isn't able to be with me.

Well I'm all done with the HSG. One of my tubes was kinda blocked but they got it unblocked. Mine was really uncomfortable bc he had a hard time getting the catheter into my cervix and then when he finally did he had a hard time pushing the dye in until it was unplugged.

Ms. Bee have you seen a difference with the evening primrose oil yet?:shrug:

I meant EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

Well I'm all done with the HSG. One of my tubes was kinda blocked but they got it unblocked. Mine was really uncomfortable bc he had a hard time getting the catheter into my cervix and then when he finally did he had a hard time pushing the dye in until it was unplugged.

Hopefully it will give you the extra boost!!!!

Been having mild cramping and pressure on my right side lower back. I had another high this morning and I went against my saying, but I took a smiley just to see and it says high fertility as well... So hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I will reach my peak!!!! I am feeling like I am going to ovulate sooner with Femara!!! So, I hope it is for the best!!!!

Ellie! That's great
Barbie...Yes! Usually I'm a lot drier, but now I have to wear panty liners, because it's a lil more than usual. As long as you take them up until O, 3x daily and drink water they should work, if you don't want to go that route you can use Robitussin. This my 1st time on 150mg do I wanted to make sure mine is good to go and not hostile, or lack of cm. Also, I'm only cd8 today and when I took my temp this am it was 98.05. Weird! Given this early, but I figure it's the dose I'm O because I know it isn't O time already.

Thanks Barbie and MsBee! I sure hope it helps us get a bfp sooner! Good luck Barbie get to bding lol.

Ellie! I've used it days throughout the past 3 cycles. It's ok, may use it again this cycle. FX LADIES!!

Ellie! That's great
Barbie...Yes! Usually I'm a lot drier, but now I have to wear panty liners, because it's a lil more than usual. As long as you take them up until O, 3x daily and drink water they should work, if you don't want to go that route you can use Robitussin. This my 1st time on 150mg do I wanted to make sure mine is good to go and not hostile, or lack of cm. Also, I'm only cd8 today and when I took my temp this am it was 98.05. Weird! Given this early, but I figure it's the dose I'm O because I know it isn't O time already.

I just wondered. My bottle says 500MG and to take 1 soft gel three to 6 times daily. So, I start mine at 9AM and every other hour after that. So every odd hour I guess I should say.!!!

Thanks MsBee!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->