Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

tooth_fairy...Capsules that help with your cervical mucus, because some becomes hostile or most don't get much while on clomid.
5drops...It thins your uterine lining, which could cause you not to implant

cd14 here. Thinking I am going to O tomorrow as I did last cycle. Will take an o strip later to check (yesterdays was faulty at work).

Family- Congrats!

Just went back to when I first started on this forum back in April 2013. It's been 7months on here TTC...

Well acupuncture today and guess what ladies???? my hubby is coming with to get it done as well!!! I have heard that it helps with men semen count as well even though his numbers are great anyway, it's me!!!!!!!!!

I take my last femara pill today so.... Hoping for the best!!! I will start BD'ing tomorrow. I wanted to start last night but I fell asleep. So I guess it won't hurt to BD tonight and then actually start my EOD tomorrow, b/c DH is getting frisky lol:happydance:!!! I really hope all of this helps this month!!! And I hope I ovulate earlier on femara than I did on Clomid... Hoping for the best!!!!!!!!!

tooth_fairy...Yeah! I'd go in because they need to get it together. We start on Saturday so you need the right dosage if 200mg is what you were on. That's normally the highest most would go. Clomid makes me O, but it also thins the lining and this my 1st time on 150mg so I'm kinda scared of thinning, which is why I'm gonna do evening primrose oil and Robitussin. Good luck!

I'm thinking of trying evening primose oil as well, is it too late for me to start on CD 7?

Took my last clomid pill last night, let the baby making begin! We are also going to do EOD and pre seed!

Hey, hope you all get your bfp!!!
I have my fxd for mine and despite having no "pregnancy" symptoms for once i'm still hopeful...I started my first round of 50 mg clomid cd 5-9 and o'd on cd 17 & 18...did the do...so now im in this dreadful tww. currently on cd 24
I think this clomid has me feeling different: I have been hotter than usual, appetite has decreased, and I have had mild cramps here and there post-ovulation.
I'm hoping its my month but I'll see for sure by the end of next week. Hoping to give the hubby a great b-day surprise!!!

CD 9 for me. Acupuncturist went great. Got needles in my feet hands and ears!! Only felt the ones in my ears. My next appointment is Friday mine and DH. He has put me on Monotrol 4 pills twice a day and he put my dh on Virtility 5 pills twice a day. It increases our libido. He tools me to give him 3 months and he can guarantee results. He wants me to stop the metformin. So I'm going to give it a try for three months. Already I can tell an increase in cm. Fx!!!

I don't see a picture Barbie. I'm cd3 today. Have my HSG scheduled for Thursday so hoping it goes well and clears everything out so DHs sperm can get to my egg lol. My OBGYN isn't going to have me do clomid or anything right now until after the HSG. Hows everyone today?

Good luck Barbie!
Ellie bean...Hope all goes well. Yeah, they won't do clomid until they look at your X-rays and see if tubes are open. FX!!!

Cd4...Started clomid 150mg yesterday! Would be sooooo happy if this becomes my BFP cycle...FX!!

Cd4...Started clomid 150mg yesterday! Would be sooooo happy if this becomes my BFP cycle...FX!!

FX for you MsBee...

How do you get your pic to show on your profile, I am having a hard time and I know it shouldn't be that hard!!!

Barbie...Next to log out at the top you should see User CP. Click on that, once you get to the page go to edit avatar, after you upload and see the picture save settings and you should see the pic

Hi There Lady luck and all the ladies,

Yes I have just finished my second round of Clomid 100mg day 2-6!
I ovulated too a light line on the opk on the 15th and a darker line on the 16th of this month - October. I did the bd only twice during this time.. on the 16th morning after the test and on the 15th morning too. I had cramping on the 15th!! Gosh that was not fun!! :nope:

and now Im 6dpo and feeling all sorts of symptoms... the twinging, tugging and lets not forget cramps and back ache (the glue that holds all of this together!) :laugh2:

Anyone in the same boat or have the same symptoms? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->