Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Checking in...

...9dpo and yet again I had some very slight spotting. Same as last month on Clomid. This is our last month until next year. I am kind of looking forward to the break because I'm about to go nuts.

Im on cd 18 , not sure when i o'd but i know it was sometime in between friday and sunday due too cramping and ovary soreness alont with lots of ewcm friday afternoon. we bd'd wed, friday and saturday and used preseed so hoping this works. i usally get really sore boobs after o so just waiting on that at the moment and gonna say im 2 dpo. i think my nipples are sensitive but i dunno if its in my head so we will just wait and see.

I'm cd 26 today. Did a frer but it wasn't the early result one. Bfn :(.
And wasn't fmu. Should I get a new test and test again later?
Frer box said test from day of missed period but I thought I'd try it anyway :(

I'm cd 26 today. Did a frer but it wasn't the early result one. Bfn :(.
And wasn't fmu. Should I get a new test and test again later?
Frer box said test from day of missed period but I thought I'd try it anyway :(

Fingers stilled XX OoOo!!! It could be too early!!!

Checking in...

...9dpo and yet again I had some very slight spotting. Same as last month on Clomid. This is our last month until next year. I am kind of looking forward to the break because I'm about to go nuts.

Momo I can totally understand. If it don't havppen this month, I am taking 3 more months of Femara before I take a break...

Haven't heard any success stories in a while ladies on this forum!!! Keeping my Buddies in my prayers tonight that we get our BFP's soon!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Well I'm cd15 today still neg opk but we're bding every other day and using Preseed. I def like the Preseed so far works well for comfort.

Cd27. No signs. Might get test later. Knowing my luck af will come before I get chance. I should have come on by yesterday by dates so today I'm one day late. Trying not to hope too much cos of bfn yesterday :(

Fingers crossed for you girls!

I'm 11dpo today, and just waiting for AF to show as the spotting has continued.

Good luck OoOo and Momof2! Fx you both get ur bfps in the next few days!!

3DPO today. Nothing to note. Had a few sharp pains in my left side yesterday, kind of felt like gas pains. Had to lay on my left side to stop it.

I think I just got my bfp on a ic. It's identical to the time I was pregnant. I got 1 more left so I'm going to hold wee and test again later. But I feel different and sick. I'm cd 27. And late!!

OoOo...Wow! I'm happy for you. FX!!

Thanks I can't quite believe it myself. I'm going to do a wee in morning and test that. I'm pretty sure but just want to do some more tests for reassurance.
I was on no clomid this time. I had used my 8 rounds to no avail. Can't wait til morning. Haven't told df yet waiting for one more test xx

Thanks I can't quite believe it myself. I'm going to do a wee in morning and test that. I'm pretty sure but just want to do some more tests for reassurance.
I was on no clomid this time. I had used my 8 rounds to no avail. Can't wait til morning. Haven't told df yet waiting for one more test xx

Awww tearing up over here!!!! Let us know and post pics girlie!!!!

Congrats OoOo! That's so exciting I'm so happy for u! Ready for pics! I'm cd16 waiting to O. Fx that the hsg did the trick.

:happydance: Excited for you!

OoOo...Perfect gift right before Xmas! I'd be on top of the world if I get mine b4 Xmas. That's all I want for Xmas! Happy for you! Which goes to show us all not to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->