Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Having some lower cramps in my back and abdomen today like AF would be on her way, but I know she isn't as I am just 5 DPO. Temps are increasing so that is good!!! Now just playing the waiting game!!!

Ellie...Sounds good!
Afm...Cd15...Left side has been hurting all day. Might be O day for me! Will see after work
NDtaber9211...Chart looking real good!

Well ladies my bad feeling of progestrone levels was right. I did not ovulate . They were 1.89 and I am so bummed . Last month they were 11.53 on 100 mg and the first month they were 6.32 on 50 mg this month I did 100 mg again and got a very low number. I swore I ovulated because I had the pains on my side and then cramping and Fertile cm . I am still crampy and having pains in my lower back like af is coming. The only thing that gave it away that I probably did not ovulate was the lack of sore boobs I always have after ovulation . My nipples have been kinda sort of sensitive on and off but no breast soreness. This was my third try so we are gonna give it one more try before giving up on clomid and hopefully dr will up me to 150 and hopefully I will o. I wander if this cold I came down with has anything to do with not o ing or if the pre seed could affect o. Well good luck ladies . Fingers are crossed for you girls and I am staying on this board and will keep everyone updated.

Sorry resque! It's possible that you O late this cycle if you're still having the pains, and all the signs...FX!

Good luck MsBee fx u O soon! Sorry to hear that Resque07! I hope the 150mg works for u!

I wandered too mrs bee if its possible to I this late. Last night I had the worst kind of cramping and today I'm just bloated and I'm breaking out . So I dunno really what is going on here.

Well ladies my bad feeling of progestrone levels was right. I did not ovulate . They were 1.89 and I am so bummed . Last month they were 11.53 on 100 mg and the first month they were 6.32 on 50 mg this month I did 100 mg again and got a very low number. I swore I ovulated because I had the pains on my side and then cramping and Fertile cm . I am still crampy and having pains in my lower back like af is coming. The only thing that gave it away that I probably did not ovulate was the lack of sore boobs I always have after ovulation . My nipples have been kinda sort of sensitive on and off but no breast soreness. This was my third try so we are gonna give it one more try before giving up on clomid and hopefully dr will up me to 150 and hopefully I will o. I wander if this cold I came down with has anything to do with not o ing or if the pre seed could affect o. Well good luck ladies . Fingers are crossed for you girls and I am staying on this board and will keep everyone updated.

Preseed wouldn't have anything to do with ovulation

Still cramping like af is about to start. .. She's not due until the 11 th hoping this is a good sign

Resque...it is possible to o late
Afm...Just recently got home from work and I went to pee and forgot to test so now I have to stay up a lil longer to be sure I test and to bd tonight, these side cramps really hurt so I think this is O day...

I just depressed myself by looking at other threads that some women are due next month!!! I feel like crying!!!! UUuugghhh Lord I'm wanting this so bad please let it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Barbie...I totally understand, and agree. That's me every other day and I try not to, but it's hard

Cd17 today...Did opk last night after work and I got my smiley! So I bd, this morning it was negative. Going to bd today and tomorrow as well! FX this is all our months!!!

Just found out yesterday that my 19 year old niece is pregnant and she doesn't even want to be!!!:growlmad: This has to be my month!!!

Wow Barbie...I know how that feel. My DH friends wife is having her baby tomorrow, one of my cousins had her baby last week and I have 2 cousins that's pregnant right now! It's so depressing. I think it's beautiful for others to be pregnant and I'm happy for them, but some part of me is mad, gets jealous and sad. I just want this chance! Even if I'm blessed with one, that would be just fine! It would be the perfect Xmas gift and it's all I want!

I do hope this month is all of our months. Being surrounded by pregnant women sucks.

I have 2 kids already and I think the hardest part for me is not knowing why I can't get pregnant all of a sudden. I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 kids. Now, I just can't get pregnant period. :( I never noticed so many pregnant people until it's not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->