Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Af due tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest! !! Praying hard for a pregnant 1-2weeks!!! 20140112_175839.jpg Will be taking it tomorrow! !!!!

Yeah ellie you are right...

I had to go register for my lap today for Thursday. I had to pay $263.30 for the actual procesdure copay as my insurance requires 80-20... Then, the anesthesia people called me and stated that their required amount is $100 for my co-pay.. So in all that is $363.30 I had to pay... Well I pay the $100 when I check in Thursday... I hope all of this is worth it, I now see what women mean on the forums when they feel like giving up and feel like it stressful. At first, I really didn't get it, but now I am to the point were I am tired of BFN's and procedures and surgeries!!!! So So So tired of it. My boobs have started feeling fuller so now I feel AF is coming near... I have the flu, but the dr gave me some shots today which was another $30 for that appt. He said I should feel better by Thursday!!! They went over the procedure with me. I didn't know I would have legs braces on that blow up an down to keep the circulation moving in my body... I am praying hard for this!!!! I'm just TIRED:cry::sleep: of the ttc business. I never thought as a child that I would be going thru this... I am glad I have the support of my Best friend which will be there the day of my surgery and mostly my Hubby!!!! I always wondered why after so many time me and my ex-husband had unprotected entercourse over 6 years and i didn't get pregnant by him, but just one time with my sons father I got pregnant with him... Makes me feel like I can't fulfill my wifely duties... IDK if this medicine has me so emotional or what...

But thanks for listening...

I would love to say I'm having morning sickness symptoms but I think it's the flu! !! Af is due Tuesday, I really hope she stays away and I get my bfp. Last time when I got pregnant with my son I had flu like symptoms. But I am not going to hang on to it this go around.... Not getting any af symptoms as of right now but we shall see! !!

Fingers are crossed for you!

AFM- My spotting is getting heavier. I'm on cd22 and I ov'ed on cd15-17. This is way to early to be this heavy. I hate my body.

Hi I'm the same this month :( cd24 started my af. Well if that's what you call it. Dark old blood for one day. Two tampons not soaked sorry if tmi. Then today I've had slippery mucus and blood streaked. I'm so fed up of my body. I hate it. I wish someone would just take my stupid womb away if it's never going to do its job. Every month I get a bit of hope or a light period and I get my hopes up. :( even though my period was abnormal I'm not testing it just upsets me and I think my body is no longer working. Feel sad

Hi Barbie. I feel sad like you xx I am worried I'm meant to marry my best fried this September. But how can I marry him when I can't give him a child. I keep telling him to call it off and find someone who can give him a child. I've got myself in a rut and sometimes I can see no way out of this :(

I know how you feel OoOo. I already have one son, but my husband don't have any so I know he REALLY wants one, but he says we will just keep trying.

That's what mine says. But it's been 16 months since my miscarriage at 3 months prey and we haven't got pregnant. I feel so upset and useless. Sorry to be moaning I'm just so down at the mo.

We've been together 5years and had 4 mc. Each time it takes us a year to get preg then we lose our baby :(

Barbie- Hang in there. I think we all feel like giving up. I think the biggest part that annoys me is that I have 2 children (though I had 2 miscarriages- 1 before each child was born), and now I can't even get pregnant, nevermind have another miscarriage. My DF was checked, so it's not him- it's all me...so what the heck changed?!? GRR!

OoOo- I'm still spotting and it's cd24 today. I've never had such a cycle shorter than 27 days on Clomid. I'm afraid to call my doc and be like "What's going on? Is the Clomid not working now?" because spotting at cd20 isn't going to work. I know how you feel. Our wedding date is creeping closer and I keep thinking that I'm going to end his dream of having a child.

1/15/14 update---AF arrived. 24 day cycle.

Sorry to hear that your at arrive Hun. Wonder why we're getting these weird cycles. I was 24 days too.

I have no idea what happened. My doc is on vacation, so the nurse asked another doc for me--she's bumping my Clomid up to 100mg for this cycle. I'm to have a follow up visit with my doctor when she gets back since I had such a short cycle and I'm to let her know how this next cycle goes.

He thinks this is what was preventing pregnancy! !! He told my husband he thinks there is a great chance that I should get pregnant right away now and that he removed all that he saw. He explained to them that I would bleed as a period, which I am confused bc I was suppose to start anyway so idk to treat this as a period and start my femara tomorrow or what. So waiting on that call...

Okay AFTERWARDS. ....

Now J_Lynn babaeeeee were not joking about the shoulder pain. I thought it was about to snap in three or four pieces! !!

When I got home my hubby made me chicken noodle soup. I ate half a bowl took my Tylenol 3s and went to bed. They had given me 5 IV bags for fluids and it took me 3 hours to pee. She said that if I didn't pee she would have to give me a catheter. So I prayed and tried one last time for the 5th time and got it! !!

I woke up so many times last night having to pee. Honestly over 20 trips to the bathroom. I stopped counting... I believe that I have started my full flow in which he told me that it shouldn't hurry so bad anymore and you guys it doesn't!!! About 8pm the shoulder pain started and I literally cried. I had to raise my arm alive my head for about 15 min. This pain came about every hour for about 4-5 hours. It was worse the very first time tho.

All in all I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Incision are sore but don't hurt. Incision in my belly button and one below it on my panty line! !!

The Dr told them I should be A1 today which is day 2.

So he thinks this is what I needed, I should be pregnant in the next few tries! !! Excited! !! So I did have endometriosis and scar tissue. ?.

He thinks this is what was preventing pregnancy! !! He told my husband he thinks there is a great chance that I should get pregnant right away now and that he removed all that he saw. He explained to them that I would bleed as a period, which I am confused bc I was suppose to start anyway so idk to treat this as a period and start my femara tomorrow or what. So waiting on that call...

Okay AFTERWARDS. ....

Now J_Lynn babaeeeee were not joking about the shoulder pain. I thought it was about to snap in three or four pieces! !!

When I got home my hubby made me chicken noodle soup. I ate half a bowl took my Tylenol 3s and went to bed. They had given me 5 IV bags for fluids and it took me 3 hours to pee. She said that if I didn't pee she would have to give me a catheter. So I prayed and tried one last time for the 5th time and got it! !!

I woke up so many times last night having to pee. Honestly over 20 trips to the bathroom. I stopped counting... I believe that I have started my full flow in which he told me that it shouldn't hurry so bad anymore and you guys it doesn't!!! About 8pm the shoulder pain started and I literally cried. I had to raise my arm alive my head for about 15 min. This pain came about every hour for about 4-5 hours. It was worse the very first time tho.

All in all I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Incision are sore but don't hurt. Incision in my belly button and one below it on my panty line! !!

The Dr told them I should be A1 today which is day 2.

So he thinks this is what I needed, I should be pregnant in the next few tries! !! Excited! !! So I did have endometriosis and scar tissue. ?.

I'm glad it's over for you! And excited to hear that this may be what you need to get a BFP. I've never had this procedure done, but I've had my appendix removed and I recall the shoulder pain. Good news is that it should stop in the next day or 2 once all that extra trapped CO2 gets out.

I'm cd 12 today I've bd on day 7,9,12
Today I had loads of ewcm when I woke up and felt very slippery. This was 4:30 am so I jumped df before he left for work lol. Poor thing
I have 25/26 day cycles so I think I'll ovulate soon. Never felt this slippery before. Going to bd for next few days and just sit back and hope. We had our blood tests yesterday for genetics to see if there's anything causing recurrent miscarriages. Also df has now agreed to do semen sample so I need to arrange that appointment. It's going to be 10 weeks for blood test results so won't know anything yet. Hoping for a BFp before we get results x

FX OoOo... I'm hoping for a bfp!!!! I am going to buy some internet cheapie's to play around with...

I am still spotting so hopefully by Thursday it will have been stopped by then. I am on CD 7 today. I had hoped by CD 8 I would have stopped so that I could start BDing, but I guess the surgery still has be spotting b/c I usually stay on my cycle for 5-6 days. Not using EPO this cycle, going to buy preseed and using my CBFM. Going to start BDing EOD starting CD10. Took 5MG of Femara this cycle so I will probably ovulate earlier than usual. Maybe CD 13-14. Have a follow up DR appointment Friday to see what else the DR has to say as everything thta he had said he said to my friend and hubby and I wanted to know some more info on what he actually saw. I am excited this round, but don't want to get my hopes too high, but I feel the eggies growing and I am kind of hoping that he gives me a trigger shot this cycle. Maybe we will talk about it Friday. I know I will have to be monitored in order to give me the trigger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->