Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks Barbie. Fingers crossed for you. Glad your surgery went ok xx

Hey ladies! Sorry been MIA just kinda needed a break. I've started charting on this app called Ovagraph along with fertility friend and the Ovagraph is say I Oed on cd16, but fertility friend is saying cd 20, so I'm either 11dpo or 6dpo....kind of weird that they're different. I decided to get the Ovagraph app bc my DH bought me the Ovacue fertility monitor so I figured that I would go ahead and get the app before the monitor comes in. I'm hoping I'll get a bfp before it comes in but just in case I'll have it if needed.

Hey ladies! Sorry been MIA just kinda needed a break. I've started charting on this app called Ovagraph along with fertility friend and the Ovagraph is say I Oed on cd16, but fertility friend is saying cd 20, so I'm either 11dpo or 6dpo....kind of weird that they're different. I decided to get the Ovagraph app bc my DH bought me the Ovacue fertility monitor so I figured that I would go ahead and get the app before the monitor comes in. I'm hoping I'll get a bfp before it comes in but just in case I'll have it if needed.

Hey ellie I saw those on Fairhaven website I tried to win one but I didn't. They are expensive. Fx for you

Thanks oooo hoping for that bfp for all of us

Yes they are! That's why I told DH no lol but he said well they're on sale and so it's not that much more than the CBFM...and I just said ok babe lol

So I want going to symptom spot but I can't help it...my breasts feel fuller and more tenet and I have had some slight cramps of and on today...I'm cd26 today so only a few more days and I'll know if they're AF s/s or pregnancy s/s. Praying for the latter.

Done with my Clomid for the month, and just waiting to O. I ordered some IC O strips and they should be here tomorrow or Saturday- I'm cd9 today. I also splurged and spent the $20 on PreSeed. Does anyone here use it?

Done with my Clomid for the month, and just waiting to O. I ordered some IC O strips and they should be here tomorrow or Saturday- I'm cd9 today. I also splurged and spent the $20 on PreSeed. Does anyone here use it?

Yes! It helps and you only need a little. I'm going to get some more tomorrow.

Hi everyone I'm new here, I started 50mg cloimid today, this is my first round I was on provera which have me the worst cramps of my life. I just purchased the Preseed so hoping for some lucky baby dust this month. You ladies here seem so sweet and so helpful definitely different then I ever seen on any other forums. This is the first forum I've actually joined :)

Welcome Adpd1020! I used pressed this month for the first timeI really like it. But like Barbie said it only takes a little lol. I'm cd 27 today. No sign of AF just tenet breasts...I was working out today and had to hold them a Times bc they were so tender when I was jumping!

Hey APDP!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Ellie Bean sounds promising... Hope you get your BFP. I have a follow up appointment with my Doc today at 3, so i get to see in depth what he saw during my surgery last week as I was not in the room when he was telling the hubby what he did!!!! Hope to get some promising news today!!! CD 9 for me today so starting to BD EOD starting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Usually when taking Femara I ovulate CD15-16 when I took the 2.5, hopefully the 5mg makes me ovulate even sooner!!!!!!!!!

APDP- Welcome! I hope Clomid doesn't cause you any nasty side effects. The only thing I had was a slight headache when I was on 50mg. I'm on 100mg now, with zero side effects- WEIRD!

Barbie- How'd your appt go?

AFM- I'm dying to try the PreSeed tonight. DH is tired, but I'm gonna see if I can persuade him since it's cd10 and my plan is cd10, 12, 14 and 16.

Good luck Momof2ttc! That's great you're not having any side effects this round!

It went great. He told me that I had mild endometriosis. He gave me pictures which I will upload when I get home.

I had it on my ovaries and tubes. One of my tubes were stuck to my wall. Then in my left ovary I had cysts in which he released some pressure. I also had a huge cysts in front of it which was blocking the ovary from the tube. I will upload each photo separately and explain what's on each photo when I get home. I'm so excited. Oh yeah and he did another hsg and my tubes are fine

the dye was first put into my left tubes. The red dark line you see on my uterus is part of endo that was on me. ?.

Attachments

• 20140125_154759-2.jpg
    20140125_154759-2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
20140125_154621.jpg

This round portion is the cysts that was in front of my ovary blocking a way for the egg to pass. The red spots are endo that the dr lasered off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->