Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Wow that's crazy Barbie, good thing they got it all out and made sure it's all open for you!

Yes Ellie he did. Hoping to get it right this time. A bfp is what I'm hoping for this cycle!!!!

Hi ladies, I am about to start my 2nd cycle of clomid sinc my mc in august . Last cycle was so much like my cycle that I got pregnant last year. Had a ton of side effects so I am super worried about this next cycle since I took 50mg before and now he upped it to 100mg....

Hi ladies, I am about to start my 2nd cycle of clomid sinc my mc in august . Last cycle was so much like my cycle that I got pregnant last year. Had a ton of side effects so I am super worried about this next cycle since I took 50mg before and now he upped it to 100mg....
Welcome! I had side effects on 50mg, but so far I've had nothing on 100mg. Do you take it at night? I've always taken it at night so that I don't end up feeling sick and if I do have any side effects I can sleep through them.

AFM- Couldn't BD on cd10 because DH was exhausted, so I made sure to BD yesterday on cd11. Still waiting on my IC ovulation strips- stupid mail! I'll just have to go buy one at the Dollar Tree for today and hopefully they come in the mail tomrorow.

Welcome! I had side effects on 50mg, but so far I've had nothing on 100mg. Do you take it at night? I've always taken it at night so that I don't end up feeling sick and if I do have any side effects I can sleep through them.

AFM- Couldn't BD on cd10 because DH was exhausted, so I made sure to BD yesterday on cd11. Still waiting on my IC ovulation strips- stupid mail! I'll just have to go buy one at the Dollar Tree for today and hopefully they come in the mail tomrorow.

No I just take it in the morning like I do the rest of my meds... My worst side effect is mood swings, vision flashes... I do have hot flashes but they r only at night so don't think it would matter if I moved it to night time.

I start the 100mg in 2 days so we will see how it goes.

Well it's CD13 for me today. Haven't even gotten a high yet on my monitor so hoping to see a high between CD13-15 and maybe ovulation this weekend. The antibiotics I was on for the flu and the ones they put in me right before surgery gave me a very bad yeast infection. So, it put me behind on BD'ing. I finally managed to BD this morning and from today on I will EOD. Usually with PCOS you have a lot of high fertility day which is the estrogen levels rising, and I usually get my high days starting CD 11. Well, since my surgery and mme taking Metformin I haven't started my high days yet. And usually I have 4 days of high fertility and two peak. So, I will see what this cycle does... Hope to get my highs and peaks soon!!!!

Maybe the surgery and the higher dose of femara will do the trick!!!! Caculator says I will ovulate over the weekend or until Monday!!! Keeping my FX!!!!!!:happydance::flower:

Morning ladies! I'm cd 31 today and I think 11dpo today. I took a first response digital and it was negative. My breasts are more tender than before like if I lean over without a bra on and they kind of hang they get more sore/achey. I'm hoping I'm not out bc today's was negative hopefully just too early. Prob won't test again until Sat if AF hasn't shown by then. How is everyone else?

Well it's CD13 for me today. Haven't even gotten a high yet on my monitor so hoping to see a high between CD13-15 and maybe ovulation this weekend. The antibiotics I was on for the flu and the ones they put in me right before surgery gave me a very bad yeast infection. So, it put me behind on BD'ing. I finally managed to BD this morning and from today on I will EOD. Usually with PCOS you have a lot of high fertility day which is the estrogen levels rising, and I usually get my high days starting CD 11. Well, since my surgery and mme taking Metformin I haven't started my high days yet. And usually I have 4 days of high fertility and two peak. So, I will see what this cycle does... Hope to get my highs and peaks soon!!!!

Maybe the surgery and the higher dose of femara will do the trick!!!! Caculator says I will ovulate over the weekend or until Monday!!! Keeping my FX!!!!!!:happydance::flower:

That's great news Barbie! Hopefully the metformin is helping to regulate your cycle better!

Hi girls. Cd18 for me. Bd about 5times through fertile time. Not holding out any hope really as no meds and I still am not getting pregnant. I've kinda accepted it now. I just keep count of days just incase but I've stopped the stressing. I hope you all get your BFp I'll keep you posted I have one cheap test which I will use on cd 23/24. I have 25 day cycles x

Metformin and some weight loss I got AF!
Same as Ajk.. this is my 2nd time on Clomid, and after a mc. I've been wtt since June.
I start 100 mg tomorrow.

Metformin and some weight loss I got AF!
Same as Ajk.. this is my 2nd time on Clomid, and after a mc. I've been wtt since June.
I start 100 mg tomorrow.

I am working on losing some weight as well. I have never weighed this much in my life, and hopefully I can lose some of it before I get my BFP!!!!

Hello y'all I'm new to this, this is my first round of clomid 50mg cd3-7 also on metformin 1500 mg for 6 months which helped regulate me from 1 AF a year to a 28 day cycle which is awesome:) . I am currently on cd13 Started having ovary pain 2 days ago mostly while using the bathroom and BD'ing . Started poas cd 9 all negative , but today cd13 received a very strong positive which I have never had one ever!!!!! So I guess I'll ovulate tomm. Hoping this works first time it has gave me bad acne and it makes me so hungry all the time :/

Tiff it looks like we are cycle buddies... I am on CD14 and received my high today and hopefully my peak tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! FX for the both of us. I have a 32 days cycle!!!

MsBee where are you????????? Hows things agoinnn?????????

Awesome :) it makes it more bearable going through it with someone else. Gives me someone to vent with cause poor DH gets annoyed hearing about all the baby lingo lol hoping this is it for me been trying for a year . I was diagnosed with pcos a lil more then a year ago, but knew I've always had it . Here is my pic from yesterday and today pretty sure it's positive but I've never had one so could be wrong , but I deft called DH at work and I was crying my eyes out :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79