Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks for that info Barbie. We do have some preseed at home so we'll use it th is cycle. So far no symptoms from the high dose of clomid which makes me happy! :) I'm posting so hard that this will be it this will be the cycle...I just want it so much. That stinks that you're so tired but I'm glad you've got good strong hormone symptoms :)

I never thought of it that way, I guess that is a +, but I need something...

Lol ya my friend that's due Sept 5 had been supper sick and tired and just feels bad ask the time abd Dr said that's good means you've got good hormones and left it at that lol not quite wgat she wanted to hear but he did give het some zofran

Ellie- Have you had a HSG done?

I'm 95% positive progesterone is my issue. I started spotting at cd19 on a cycle without Clomid. I'm waiting for AF to arrive now.

Momof2ttc i have had an hsg... back in Oct. The clomid is supposed to help with the progesterone and lengthen the luteal phase too... right?

Momof2ttc i have had an hsg... back in Oct. The clomid is supposed to help with the progesterone and lengthen the luteal phase too... right?

Not necessarily. Clomid helps increase the estrogen levels so that the lh levels will peak. Clomid has nothing to do with progesterone!, that's why some drs prescribe progesterone to take after the Clomid.

I was just wondering about the HSG since your doc had siad that if 150mg didn't work, you'd need to try IUI. Thought maybe there was a blockage. Glad to hear you got it done and there's not!

I take Clomid to make my ovulation stronger (produce better quality eggs essentially) so that my progesterone is then adequate. On Clomid, I end up with a 27 day cycle, without I'm usually 24-25. I haven't had my HSG done yet, need to come up with the funds to do it so I haven't taken Clomid this cycle. We are selling our other house in April though so I should have the funds from not having to pay that mortgage too in order to have it done.

Ya I totally understand about the payment for hsg...we're still paying on mine. Nope no blockages and he was hoping for a good strong ovulation for us too and I'm hoping for more than one egg :)

Hey ladies! So I've been reading all your stories, but had nothing new to say so I just read. Well after considering and trying to do whats right I came back to my DH this following Tuesday. He has a lot to prove, but I feel like GOD didn't want me to go through with the divorce (although I did file it) and in my mind I needed to forgive and maybe just maybe my BFP will come, so next mnth I'm going to be starting femara and preseed (unmonitored since I just got back here I don't have a doc so I'm doing it myself) So Barbie how did you do with taking yours? Days? Was it 5mg?

Hey ladies! So I've been reading all your stories, but had nothing new to say so I just read. Well after considering and trying to do whats right I came back to my DH this following Tuesday. He has a lot to prove, but I feel like GOD didn't want me to go through with the divorce (although I did file it) and in my mind I needed to forgive and maybe just maybe my BFP will come, so next mnth I'm going to be starting femara and preseed (unmonitored since I just got back here I don't have a doc so I'm doing it myself) So Barbie how did you do with taking yours? Days? Was it 5mg?

Hey MS. BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last month I took it in which I got my bfp I did 5mg. Honestly MsBee, I didn't even BD as I was hurting so bad when i got ready to ovulate. I used a cup and preseed and that did the trick!!! I took mine at night before I went to bed so that I wouldn't have to face the se during the day. I also propped myself on a pillow after inserting the cup. So, if you are not using a cup after intercourse it's good to prop on a pillow. I actually ovulated on CD23 about the same time I ovulated when I got preggo with my son. I thought I wasn't going ovulate that cycle b/c usually I ovulate around CD 13-18. So I had called it a bust anyway!!!

AFM...

10 More days!!!!!!!!!

Cramping on and off here and there... I get really nauseated in the morning still and later on in the evening. I guess Baby wants me to eat around 12-1AM b/c I can't sleep unntil I get something in my belly around that time... Can't wait to upload my ultrasound photos on St. Patty's Day!!!!!

This is somethings I was looking for when I first got preggo and did not see:

1. Having to use the bathroom often. Didn't happen until about 1 to 2 weeks ago.

2. Tender breast. Didn't happen to me until I hit my 3-4 weeks mark.

3. Tiredness. Did not hit me until about a week ago, and now it is full blown. It seems as if I can't get enough rest and found out the prenatals vitamins I was taking was a bust for the simple reason they do not have iron in them!!! Had to go buy some more. Afterwards, I started to feeling better which today is the 2nd day, I have more energy throughout the day now!!!

4. A stark dark + on internet cheapie. I had a shadow on my cheapie took a frer the next day which is in my pic and it was very noticeable... If I had just went on the first cheapie I had for the next 2 weeks, I would have thought I wasn't preggo. they didn't start getting darker until I was 5 weeks preggo!!! I wouldn't rely solely on them, the dollar tree or wal-mart $.88 ones showed darker than my internet ones...

Just a little info on my experience!!!

Ok Barbie! Did you temp? Opk? And I plan on the preseed and cups, so since you didn't bd how many times did you use the cup? Any bd that cycle? On what days for bd and cup?

Ok Barbie! Did you temp? Opk? And I plan on the preseed and cups, so since you didn't bd how many times did you use the cup? Any bd that cycle? On what days for bd and cup?

Yes i temped to verify my ovulation even though I got a + on my monitor. I used the cups eod and bd a few days after my cycle ended. But when I reached high fertility on my monitor I used cups eod and when I reached peak I used them every day.

On the endo part I never would have known I had it unless I had the surgery and I did have a cyst blocking my tube.

Yes, I did 3-7 5mg and ovulated on cd 23

Hello ladies! How I'd everyone? I'm cd8 today i we'll be trading my last dose of clomid 150 mg today fingers crossed for a good strong O Inge next 5-10 days and maybe more than one egg!

Thanks MsBee! How are you and your DH getting along? Things getting better? I've been thinking of you and hoping ok. Barbie how are you feeling any new s/s of pregnancy? Still feeling cruddy?

Thanks for asking Ellie! I actually just came back to him. I moved out and filed for divorce but it didn't feel right so I came back. We're taking things one step at a time, I have to be able to trust and believe in him again, our 2yr anniversary is next mnth so I'm trying to stick things out since it's suppose to be for better or worse but this is his last chance.

I'm glad you went with your heart and are giving it another try. I hope things work out for you. :)

Hey ellie, I finally got up enough energy to com for the family and bake cupcakes with my son. Now I feel as if I don't have any energy and I will have to put out orders for EBAY tomorrow. Going to take a mini nap then to the work I go. Still nauseated. Can't walk around a store for too long feel like I'm going to pass out. My symptoms want this bad with my son. 8 more days till I see my gummy bear!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->