Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I'm cd17 Ellie. Awaiting ad on cd25 so not too long. I have been waking in the night to wee. Haven't had that happen for ages. Sore nipples. Fairly warm. Just having to wait it out xxx fingers crossed for you Ellie xxxx

SAW MY GUMMY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heartbeat is 166!!! Will upload pics when I get home!!!:happydance::hugs:

The heartbeat was just beating away!!!! I was just praying it was in the right spot and that he/she has a great heartbeat!!!! My prayers were answered!!!!:thumbup:

Oh, yeah it's only one and we will not be finding out the gender until after it is born!!!!

Yay Barbie love it! Well idk if i actually Oed or not bc my ovaries are really aching today I'll know for sure tomorrow at my scan really hoping if i haven't yet that i will soon and we'll catch one or two eggs! ! Any change with the due date Barbie?

Fingers crossed for you OoOo! I hope you're symptoms are the real deal and lead too your bfp with a sticky bean. I think I'm going to ask him to check my linking tomorrow too just to make sure it's nice and thick and good enough to support a pregnancy.

Congrats Barbie xxx
Thanks Ellie. I was up again last night. :s

Cd 18. This is dragging by :( I'm due af on 25th march. I have some cheapies. 5 I think so maybe I'll do some tests next week.

Well my US showed that I've got pcos so he's giving me provera to get my period started then take 200mg of clomid and metformin 850mg twice a day. Kind of sad/frustrated but oh Well nothing i can do about it. I just need to keep posting and take the meds and hope for the best.

Hello, I'm new to this thread and had a question. I'm on my first round of Clomid 50mg, today I had my internal ultrasound (CD 12) and I had one 10mm follicle and 3.8 lining. Has anyone else had this and still o'd? I don't ovulate by myself so don't know when I will ovulate. X

Comet1234....They should've upped your dose cause it's likely you won't get it, the lining is wayyyyy too thin to even give you a chance at conceiving and that 10mm is normal so unless they upped it this cycle it won't happen. Sorry! You should call and see if they'll up it this same cycle, it happened to me and since your lining so thin they may have to give you estradiol to increase it or eventually switch from clomid to femara

Sorry Ellie, same thing happened to me, u/s showed pcos but blood said otherwise, hopefully that 200mg does the trick

Sorry Ellie,
When taking your Metformin, MAKE SURE NOT TO TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. It will make you sick. I took 500mg and it took me about 2 weeks to get used to it. It will have you feeling nauseated at first and mess with your bowel movement as well. He sure did put you on a high dose for a first time around, that's unheard of. Usually they start you off with 250 or 500mg...

I hope the best for you...

Comet,
Welcome. MsBee could answer that question better b/c I never had my lining checked before pregnancy. my doctor did not monitor me like that so I wouldn't know.

Ellie. Hugs. Xx
I know how you feel. I had pcos show up on u/s too. :(
Just plodding along as meds did not work for me. But I have gotten pregnant on my own. Had miscarriages though. Which is common in women with pcos. I think odds of m/c go up.
I'm cd 19. Still waking at night for wees which is very abnormal for me. I usually sleep through and just go toilet when I get up. Not sure if it's a sign.
Praying for us both Ellie xx

Hellllp!!! I think I ovulated on cd11 so today for fun I thought I may aswell Poas. Especially as I've been up weeing at night. It's just a cheapie and I know these tests are crap. But I haven't had any line for months. Today there is faintest hint of line. I know not to trust them. But I'm definetly wondering if I am now with the weeing. Will do another test tomorrow. I'm about 8/9 dpo today prob is too early and just these stupid tests doing what they usually do xx

If I get the same line tomorrow I'm going to buy early result frer. O

It's really faint. But I see something. Probably just evap though. I saw it from about 3 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member