Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Yay! I bet you can't wait! Then you'll find out if it's one or two!

Afm
I'm cd 10.
I've been having 25 day cycles so should ovulate tomorrow. I do have some opks so going to wee on one later see if line is getting darker yet. Though I had a fairly dark like yesterday and I'm wondering if I caught the tail end of surge. I bd this morning just to make sure incase it was. Going to do opks and bd for next few days. Fingers crossed. Af due 25th march. Luckily I don't need to count this month as my last af wa bang on 1 st march!! So just check the date lol. This is the same time two years ago I got pregnant. That was the last miscarriage we had at 12 weeks. No luck since. I would love this month to be it. And a Christmas baby like before. Xx

Yes, we shall see. I got 1 more week!!!!:happydance:EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Got a little more energy today, haven't taken my vitamins today yet about to take them. i will be two months this Thursday!!! My son can't wait. He asks me eod how big has the baby gotten, so I show him a pic of how much he/she has grown!!! Last time he was like, Mama why are the eyes on the side of his head and why do he have paddle feet. i explained to him that the baby has to grow and at first he/she doesn't look like an actual baby. I'm relaly hoping he doesn't fall jealous of the baby, that's why I am trying to do as much stuff as I can with him and I want him to be involved in every which way that he can be. I want him to feel like the BIG BROTHER not the outcast child.

IDK know if I've shared this or not, but just wanted to share:

As like most people that I know this year insurance went up. Were it used to costs me $35 to see my OB/GYN, it has went up to $75 with my insurance. Well, the hubby insurance kicked it and were I was only suppose to be on his dental it added me to all of his insurances vision/dental/hospital. So, now with his insurance and combined with mine I have to pay $0 now to see my Dr. Isn't that wonderful!!!

I will find out Monday whether my doctor will consider me as high risk or not... when I called aand spoke to the nurse last week and she asked was I pregnant I told her yea, she baout fell out her chair!!! lol:dohh::happydance:

That's great Barbie! Sho glad you're feeLing better. I'm sure you're son is supper excited. .. How old is he? OoOo cd 10 today too! I got my first day of possible fertility on my ovacue fertility monitor today so berry excited to start bring for real and I really hope i get a nice strong O this month. I see my Dr on the 18th so hopefully I'll O before then or will be getting ready to O so that he see something on the US. I just have a feeling this is our month I really think the clomid will help and I hope DHs sperm are ready to swim hard and catch that egg! I'm a little crazy i know but i just can't help but being hopeful.

Ellie there is nothing wrong about being hopeful!!! That gets up through the day!!! My son is 5 so his birthday is in September he'll be 6 and then the baby will be born a month later!!!

So he is rushing his birthday now, lol!!!!!!!!!

That's great Ellie we can be buddies again. Cd11 today I think my pos opk was cd9 maybe and I did catch the tail end if it. So I think I ovulated last night I had some really bad sharp pains at 8 pm ish. I have bd yesterday and this morning. Will keep bding just incase I'm wrong tho. Df doesn't seem to mind and lucky he is on lates so we get the morning in bed so I'm really hopeful this month. Fingers crossed for you Ellie xxxx

Thats great OoOo! I've just been temping and using the monitor another light blue day meaning possible fertility so yay! That means sometime in the next week I'll O.

Cd 13 today. I did bd yesterday but havent today :( maybe tonight I might be able too. Had my puppy sick in vets. Needing emergency surgery of £692!!! So was too stressed to think about babies. I didn't even manage to do an opk yesterday at all. I will do one in a minute tho. I still think I ovulated cd 10/11 as I had those pains xx

Just got a fairly dark opk really near positive. So going to test again later as have no idea if it would have been positive last night and this barely off positive is tail end of surge. Or if it will go really dark tonight. I do feel a bit sore in my pelvis. Feeling I really should have bd this morning. But I was so tired. Kicking myself now as df will be too tired later :(. Tomorrow will probably be to late :( :(

I think it's the tail end. Of surge.
Please see pics. Darkest top one was 3pm. Next one is 7pm tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
They are side by side on my view, but the one with the darker on the edge looks closer to + to me

Thankyou Barbie and Ellie x the darkest one was the 3pm one so I must have caught the end of surge x I have sore nipples this morning so I'm figuring I have ovulated. Which if I get my usual cycle means I will only have luteal phase of 11/12 days. Is that a problem?

I've heard that a luteal phase of 10-16 can be considered normal. I know they would prefer closer to 12 days. I'd ask your obgyn just to be sure see what they say about luteal phase length.

Thankyou Ellie. I managed to bd this morning. Just incase I ovulated last night. I'm sure ov has passed now due to the sore nipples so I guess I'm in the tww. How are your opks going? Did you have a positive yet xxx fingers crosse for us

3 days then you guys will see a pic of my gummy bear!!! Mother-n-Law is super excited, she said that she will probably beat us there. I told her well she can't see anything until I get there LOL:dohh:!!!

Anyway, nausea is getting better. Trying to get adjusted to the time change.:nope::growlmad:
I overslept this morning:sleep: and thought I was already up!!! I am 2 months as of yesterday, ticker is a day off so 7 more months to go!!!!:happydance:

Well I'm not doing opks this month just temping and using my ovacue fertility monitor. So far I'm on the medium blue boxes which means high fertility and eventually ill get a dark blue box for highest fertility and then a pink box saying O was confirmed.

Barbie I'm so excited see your gummy bear! Can't wait!

Well according to my ovacue fertility monitor I Oed today which is exciting bc this is the earliest cycle I've ever Oed since i stayed keeping track for about a year. I'm really hoping that this 150mg of clomid has done the trick and we'll get obfp ok bfp this month. I'm going to have lots of prayer this month and i hope when i go to the OBGYN on Tuesday he confirms ovulation. Barbie how are you? How more days? OoOo where are you at? Momof2ttc what's going on with you?

Cuddos ellie!!! I hope this is ur month!!!! Actually tomorrow is the day I get to see my Gummy Bear!!!! I'm so excited for that!!!:happydance: This morning sickness is kicking my butt all day long. Hopefully he can prescribe me some prenatal vitamins with the nausea meds built in like last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->