Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

just couldn't face going on birth control. It made me feel so sad to think we could prevent and take any chance of having a baby away. But I am slowly losing hope. Every month is the same. And I am making myself feel so ill and depressed. :(

Yay Barbie! Love seeing the digital read out. I'm 5dpo so pressing very hard this is our month. I Oed on Valentine's Day so we do get our bfp we'll call it our Valentine's Day baby lol.

Congrats Barbie! So tell us about how it went when you told your DH!

OoOo- I can't face the idea of going on BC either. I know it would 'help' get my body straightened back out if it's a hormonal issue but then you just know there's not even a shred of hope. And I also fear that it may cause more harm than good because then not only do I have x amounts of month ON the BC, I'd have x amounts of months to regulate my body coming back off of it.

Ellie- Fingers crossed for you.

AFM- I've been in touch with another doctor and they are willing to code my first appointment as a pregnancy counseling so that my insurance may cover it. I think I might throw my 'annual' visit in with that appointment as well. If I go this route, I may be able to have the HSG done for a better price, since I will be able to make payments on it instead of paying all of it up front. Cd10 right now, we'll BD during fertile time but I didn't take Clomid so I don't have high hopes of pregnancy.

Congrats Barbie! So tell us about how it went when you told your DH!

OoOo- I can't face the idea of going on BC either. I know it would 'help' get my body straightened back out if it's a hormonal issue but then you just know there's not even a shred of hope. And I also fear that it may cause more harm than good because then not only do I have x amounts of month ON the BC, I'd have x amounts of months to regulate my body coming back off of it.

Ellie- Fingers crossed for you.

AFM- I've been in touch with another doctor and they are willing to code my first appointment as a pregnancy counseling so that my insurance may cover it. I think I might throw my 'annual' visit in with that appointment as well. If I go this route, I may be able to have the HSG done for a better price, since I will be able to make payments on it instead of paying all of it up front. Cd10 right now, we'll BD during fertile time but I didn't take Clomid so I don't have high hopes of pregnancy.

He had tears in his eyes.

I taped all the tests I had taken on the mirror in the bathroom, b/c I know he goes to the bathroom right after he comes home at night from school. He went in the bathroom, came in the bedroom and asked why I was smiling. I said no reason. He then said well let me go take a shower, I said your clothes are already ready for you on the sink. He went back in the bathroom, came back out and said let me put my phone on the charger. And he said, why are you still smiling, I said ARE YOU SLOW?????? WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!?! He said what are you talking about. Am I missing something. I said YES!!!!!!! So, he glanced down the hall and the mirror reflected in his eye and he ran to the bathroom and came back to the bedroom laughing screaming and almost crying!!! He said, "you told me you started your cycle today" I said I know, I just wanted you to be surprised!!!!

SO all in all, he is so excited.

He couldn't sleep none that night, left the next morning with the trash in the livingroom that he was suppose to take outside and left his lunch on the couch. his mind was just on his baby!!!!!

Hi girls.
Today my fiance finally did his semen sample. I just got back from rushing it to lab in my bra lol. He finally agreed to do it cos of the stress of baby making was causing me and upset. Even if his sperm are ok which I think they are. We've been pregnant 4 times. :( but atleast ruling him out will allow me to be treated further as they were refusing any more fertility treatment without him doing his test so I am really thankful. Had to help him out very unromantic but I'm feeling happy that he's done it. Afm I'm cd 20. Expecting af in 5 days. Last two nights / morning I been waking up boiling. So who knows xx

That's great news Oooo!!! Hope it comes back great!!!

Ellie- Any news yet?????? 10 dpo today right??????

Countdown to my ultrasound!!! 21 days!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for your ultrasound news Barbie xxx Ellie were close in dates. Fingers crossed for us both xx. Hope everyone else is ok. I feel like a great weight has been lifted now fiance has done his sample. Just hoping they will further treat me now. Fingers crossed. Maybe I need that thing you had done Barbie.

Yup I'm 10dpo today still spotting since 7dpo so not sure what's going on if it could still be implantation or if its just pre AF spotting. I'm not supposed to start until at least Wed. How are you feeling Barbie?

Tonight my stomach is hurting at the top. I think I did too much getting up and down off the floor. I'm nauseated tonight. But lm glad and thankful to be preggo. I just got my implementation bleeding yesterday. So, mine would have been 7 days after my cycle was supposed to start. My body is wacko

Take it easy Barbie. Has the bleeding stopped. Xx

Yup I'm 10dpo today still spotting since 7dpo so not sure what's going on if it could still be implantation or if its just pre AF spotting. I'm not supposed to start until at least Wed. How are you feeling Barbie?

That does sound odd Ellie. Hope your ok. I'm due af on Saturday. It prob be right on time has been last 4 cycles. 25 day to the dot!!! I probably won't even buy a test.

Yes, it was just a string of old blood. Didn't sleep well last night. Cramping on my lower left side and higher right side so maybe just growing pains idk... Or maybe twins.... I would be psyched for twins! !!

Or triplets:) glad your ok. Rest up though :) thinking of you xx

Thanks ladies the spotting has lessened considerably but not completely gone. Breasts are very tender. Today is day 28 for me 11dpo think I'm going to test tom temp is still well above coverline. That'd be so great to have multiples Barbie!

Yes, multiple meaning 2!!!!!! LOL, you guy's I don't know what I'd do with 3 LOL!!!!! I would have to quit my job and be a stay at home mom. I honestly have a feeling it's more than one tho. I will find out March 17th.

Ellie, so you are testing in the morning? I tested the theory about temps while preggo and mine have stayed in the 98s since I got my positive!!! Let us know!!!!! FXed

I do know when I get home this evening I am doing a few chores then off in the bed I go. I may not go to sleep, but I am going to get in the bed!!!

I left my vitamins in the car over the weekend and they are the gummy kind... Well, now I have a bottle of just gummy. Have to go back to Wal-Mart to get me some more tonight!!! Uggghhh!!!

These 20 days are taking forever to come, trying to be patient, but I am a very impatient person!!! I'm working on it, I know I will need it now with two kids. My one gives me a run for it already.

Well I was going to test but didn't make it to the store after work today. So I've decided if by Friday I'm still spotting but no sign of AF I'll go buy a test or maybe I'll start by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->