Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I just did another. Line visible at 2 mins. Faint but there. I'm going to have to get a frer. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm so scared that tomorrow I'll have no line

Fingers crossed for you OoOo! I hope this is the start of your sticky bfp. Started my metformin today just doing 1/4 tab twice daily for a few days then go to 1/2 tab twice daily for a few days and then go to the whole tab twice a day. Really hoping that the metformin and clomid combo do the trick.

FX OoOo!!! Hope you get that sticky. On my cheapies I got very faint line that I thought were evaps, but they appeared quickly, that's why I bought a frer and it popped up right away!!!:happydance:

Never had them this early. It does come up straight away. Going to try not do anymore until tomorrow. If they have a line then I will be truly excited. I will get a frer which I will do then. Hoping and praying. Ellie I hope the meds work for you

Same line has come up again and is visible after a minute or so. Definetley within 2 mins. Very faint but I would only be 10dpo at most. Going to do another wee this morning see if it happens again. Don't want to get too excited incase it's just these tests but I am slightly hopeful. I keep weeding loads and I was up in the night again. I haven't told df as I don't want to upset him if I'm wrong so won't tell him until I get a strong line.

I meant this one. Sorry girls I posted the same one as the last one before. Doh!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Me too and it is not gray, but has color!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

CHANTING: FRER FRER FRER FRER FRER FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so scared to test again. I managed to get some cheapie from asda. They didn't have early result frer. So going to do cheapie in morn if a faint line again I'll go into town to get a frer. I am weeing at night. And today took my bra off and noticed a tenderness on top part of my breasts. Usually get sore nipples before af. This is like a ache heavy feeling. Really nervous for tomorrow

Stupid tests. Cheapie this morning is bfn. It's a 25mui. The ones I used previous are 10mui.
I have 4 days until af so just going to test each day. But today is stark white :(

Bfn on the cheapies I got from asda 25mui. Losing hope. I have one blue dye test to do on Monday. Af due Tuesday. Going to do cheapie again tomorrow. Thought I saw a shadow of line this morning but probably just wishful thinking. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow

Yikes!! I used a asda cheapie this morning. It's 25mui. I have another faint bfp. I'm so scared to test again. Af due tomorrow. Really nervous. My original cheapies were 10mui. Every one of those had a line. I bought two twin packs of cheapies from asda and for last two days no lines at all. Today I use one for luck. I'm going to try test again tomorrow but I am really scared.

Could I be this lucky? So scared.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member