Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

It's really faint but on my other tests all weekend stark bfn. I know I have to test again but I only have 1 blue dye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
I can't afford one until Friday. :( feel so stressed and worried.

I'm so pleased for you your nearly 10 weeks wooow. I hope I can be as happy as you. I have a blue dye test in my drawer shall I try holding wee for few hours and use that one xx

I want to wait until the morning but I feel too anxious.

I know but I only have one test until Friday so scared to use it tonight incase it's not concentrated enough. I think ill use it in the morning xx I will update x

Hi girls. I thought I had one more test. Looked in drawer. Already used it. So I have no tests :( af due today. No signs.
Last few days I have had sore bbs under my arms. Really hurts if someone hugs me or laying in bed and changing position.
Going to try get to asda later but I can only afford cheapies until Friday. So going to get a cheapie twin pack for £1.
If af doesn't come I would be so excited to buy a frer on Friday.
Praying x

Just did another cheapie. Same faint line. I'm driving myself mad :(
Although I'm only cd25 so I suppose it would be faint. No sign of af. Also did a blue dye and got a faint + on that too. Got 1 cheapie left. Going to retest tomorrow morning with fmu. Fingers crossed. Just wish I could afford a frer right now x

LOL, you maybe needing to hold on for the fitting for you wedding dress OoOo!!! Keeping FXed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Barbie I bought my dress already!!! I don't think df will be too happy if it's bfp. Hoping if it is that they can expand my dress. :(

I can see a streak. I don't like blue dyes... When are you getting a frer???

Friday. I've just done another cheapie and faint line x hoping af stays away. Was due today. Nothing yet.

Out of tests now. No af. Was due yesterday.
Praying. Hoping Friday hurries up so I can buy a frer.

I just finished my first round of clomid and period was late so I got happy...well it's here :(. Going to start round 2 and hoping it works soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->