Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Out of boredom I decided to pee on a opk. I have only had one this dark right in middle of my cycle normally. Last month I also peed on a opk and only had a barely there line. What do you ladies think? I'm going to keep peeling on these opks until Friday when I get my frer. Still no af at all. Been checking myself like a mad woman. Do you think this opk looks hopeful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
It looks good. But usually they aren't positive until a pregnancy test would be positive so fxed for a good positive frer on Fri!

Thanks Ellie. Still no af. 2 days late. Can't wait to do a frer. Xx

Where are you in your cycle Ellie. How are you getting on? Fx for you too xx

Hi girls. Af is 2 days late now. Can't wait to test properly tomorrow. So nervous and scared. Feel silly like a child. I want to thankyou all for being there for me. It means a lot.

No problem OoOo! We all appreciate you too! I'm still waiting for my period to start so then i can begin this cycle with 200mg of clomid. I'm not up to trading a whole 850mg metformin twice a day so finGers crossed the Metformin clomid combo work we get prego soon!

Ellie, so how many mg od metformin do you take a day? 850 twice??????????

Af turned up.
I just feel like crap. I can't carry on like this. Hoping every month that goes by. It's useless. I'm useless :(

Hey clomid ladies - Posted a few weeks ago but haven't been super active on this particular board. I have a question for you all ... I started my first round of clomid at the beginning of this month. Had some side effects when I was actually taking the pills (saw tracers in my vision - really freaked me out at first) but they went away after I was done. Had 21 day bloods that confirmed I O'd and my progesterone was very high (yayyy... kind of, except for the symptoms). It was 0 when they took before I started the clomid.

I'm 10-11 DPO today. I'm basically ignoring any symptoms I have so far because I know clomid/progest can cause sore bbs etc but do any of you get a ridiculously dry mouth/disgusting taste and insane thirst after O on it? I'm on my 3rd day of this craziness and I'm trying to figure out whether it's a commonly experience s/e.

Anyone?

Hey Barbie, yes I am on 850mg metformin twice a day. So far still just spotting and waiting on AF so I can start my clomid.

Hi labgal! I'm sorry i don't have a good answer to your question. I think all symptoms can vary a lot from one person to another.

OoOo don't get down on yourself. Look at the positives in your life and continue to focus on your wedding :) hugs* hang in there. We're always here for you to talk to and vent.

Also labgal how are you doing any sign of AF? If not i think you should take a test!

labgirl,
everyone's side effects were different with Clomid. Mine were horrid, especially around ovulation time...

Thanks for the replies, guys. I called in my second round of clomid this morning :/ started spotting pink yesterday (CD12) & turned brown this morning. Only thing that's different than my normal pre-AF is that the spotting is coming in giant clumps of ewcm, but for some reason clomid has given me tons of ewcm throughout my whole cycle so it doesn't give me any IB hope. Super migraine today.

How many cycles of clomid have you guys done?

Clomid was horrid for me. I think I did 7 rounds then I asked could I switch to Femara in which I got my bfp on my 3rd round... Clomid gave me no EWCM in which I didn't get any with Femara either, so that's why I used preseed.

I'm getting ready to start my 4th or 5th round of clomid.can't remember now bc I had quite a break between my few rounds and now.

I heard femara has less side effects - is that true?

Did/do you all have days of pre-AF spotting? Did clomid affect your lp length at all? I'm still waiting for AF to show.

Femara has waaaay less side effects than Clomid. My last cycle I took 5mg and I got preggo on the 5mg. I had taken 2.5 before then. I talked my doc into changing me to Femara. I have spotting a few hours before I always started my cycle but never for like days in advanced. I was soo looking for IB, and I didn't have that at all so it's true when they say it uncommon in some women... But, I did have it in my first pregnancy.

Thanks for all the info Barbie and Ellie, you have been so helpful!

I'm considering asking my doc to switch me to femara from the clomid for the emotional side effects alone. I've been a complete nutjob the past few days. O was also one of the worst experiences - DH and I went to the movies and had to leave because I couldn't even sit down. We were on vacation and I had to fly 7 hours in seated agony... ugh.

The spotting I was having seems to have stopped, but I've had that happen on non medicated cycles and then had AF hit with a vengence so I'm being pretty cautious. I'll probably test on thursday if she doesn't arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->