Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Well ladies thanks for the support but I woke up to AF this morning so on to the next round of Clomid but will be taking 200mg days 3-7 along with metformin do really hoping this combination works to get us our bfp.

What a weekend!

My daughter got poked in the eye with a stick and had to go to the ER to have splinters removed from her eye. It's swollen shut at the moment, but we have a doc appt at 130p to see if she can see out of the eye and make sure there's no damage done other than what we already know. It was a long night for sure.

But in TTC news- I am taking a round of Clomid this cycle. We made the decision yesterday since I had such a good "non medicated" cycle on my own. Here's hoping this is the month!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been staying away I've just felt so sad. I'm cd 12 today and I have a positive opk. Already bd today so hoping to bd tomorrow but having some relationship worries at the moment so I don't know if I will even bother trying. Df and I had a row about how I'm always with him. He says he never does anything alone. He and his mother said I am just like his ex. I was so upset. Also he seen a old friend who said his ex is now single. So although he says he isn't bothered it caused us to row. We been together 5years and I have always felt inadequate. Not like her etc. they broke up 7 years ago when she cheated. So I figured he was over her by now but the mere mention of past and her name and he has now started rows with me. So I am really worried about getting married. The bd was more him trying to make up for yesterday. I feel so crap and down.

OoOo sorry you're going through that, but I do understand. I was sort of in the same situation with my DH to the point of me filing for divorce and moving out. Then he realized being with someone else wouldn't be what he expected so he did all he could to get me back. I just moved back home like a mnth ago and now on my first dose of femara and hopefully will get my BFP! I think you two need to have a real heart to heart and lay everything on the line because you don't want to marry and end up hurt and divorced. I know it hurts but do what you have to do for you, even if it's to take a TTC break which is what I had to do. But Good Luck to you!

Thankyou hun that really helps. He hasn't mentioned ex for years and we been happy but someone brought it all up and now I feel everything can't get much worse :( going to have a proper talk like you said. Thankyou x goodluck for your bfp

OoOo...Sometimes you can be at your happiest place, and one thing can happen and change that (Nothing but the DEVIL) so you have to work even harder to make things work or move on for better. Whomever mentioned it knew exactly what they were doing, but it's have that talk and your heart will let you know which way to go. A woman's intuition is usually never wrong so follow all of that. It took me leaving, filing divorce and almost going through with it for my DH to get it together. I'm praying for you! FX!

OoOo praying for you.

AFM-next appointment is Friday!!! Get to hear lil (Dexany's) heartbeat. (Again that's not the actual name, that is just what we are calling he/she until he/she is born with both of our names put together).

My test 24 hours later still strong :s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Still upset. Not spoken with him. He is pretending he never said it. Moaning about me always with him. Because I have no family and only 1 good friend. So am I meant to sit at home alone when he goes out. I was happy before going out together. But obviously he isn't. He said it after a few drinks but I always believe you speak the truth when merry on beer

It could be that he's unhappy with himself right now and he's struggling personally so he's taking it out on u. I hope he figures his crap out especially bc aren't you supposed to be getting married soon? Maybe he's having cold feet before saying I do.
AFM I'm cd 3 today started my 200mg of clomid tonight praying this does the trick.

OoOo...I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm the same, I'm only surrounded round my DH and his family/friends. My family is in another state, and if he didn't complain in the beginning but kor complaining then there has to be something going on. Could be cold feet, but you won't know until he actually tells you. You two are suppose to be getting married so exactly what does he think will happen then? Cause you should be able to be around him 24/7...Just try that one on one talk..FX!

I'm Blessed to be here!!! Want to go to :sleep: ut that's a :nope::nope: at work!!! So I am not a :flower: camper right now I am actually :growlmad:. I guess it's just the hormones... I'm actually 3 months today even though my ticker gives me a day off from it. I can hear my baby's heartbeat on my doppler at home and he/she swishing around not being still!!! Next appointment is on the 18th... Then after that the next ultrasound in which we won't be finding out the gender!!!

I'm very excited, but I'm pleading with hubby to let this be the last time b/c I have been very sick. I don't have any energy and this constipation is for the birds you guys!!! All I want to do is lay down b/c I'm in pain... Ready to see October. I feel awful.... I really don't remember this with my son... This is for the birds... I keep trying to stay up and +, I'll just be glad when I start feeling somewhat normal again...

Sorry Barbie! Hopefully things will get better...
Afm...I'm cd10 today, been tempting and started OPKs today. While taking my femara I had no symptoms and I don't like how my temps are looking. Feeling like I might not even O this mnth :( I'm just over this all I want is ONE baby for the life of me...

Just hanging out over here. Tonight is the last 100mg of Clomid for this cycle. I haven't had any side effects (yet) this time. Will probably start BD on cd10 though I am sure I won't O til cd16 or so.

Barbie I'm sorry you're feeling cruddy but I'm glad too bc you've been trying for a long time to get here and I know you're actually excited is just hard when you feel bad.
MsBee where did u get ur femara? Are you sure it's legit medicine?
Mom what days did you take your clomid?

I'm on cd 5 and just took my third dose of the 200mg of clomid (cd 3-7) and feeling OK but kind of anxious Idk if it's from the clomid and metformin combo and all the changes that's going on in my body but just kinda feel jittery and grouchy lol. I'm also nauseous currently don't know what that's about wonder if I'm coming down with a bug.

Yes it's legit Ellie! This my first time on it and I'm only cd10, so maybe that's what it is. I didn't really have symptoms when I was on clomid either, so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->