Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Ellie it could be the Metformin, b/c it had me feeling that way as well. It took me about 6 weeks to KINDOF adjust to it...:wacko:

So I'm cd11 and I just had a + on my opk clear blue. Has anyone ever had a false positive? I took it yesterday and it was - but I took it in the am, just took it tonight pm, does that make a difference?

OoOo, I hope to hear that you and your DF have cleared things up a bit. I always try to think that some bit of fighting is inevitable in relationships. You can go a long time with smooth sailing and hit a rough patch, but love overcomes all. That said, I'm sorry that he said hurtful things to you. No one likes an ex to be brought up. And like the other ladies have said - if you're getting married you're going to be together for a long time, so he best like being around you all the time! It sounds like he's already apologetic, though. I hope things work out!

Ellie I am sorry AF showed for you. Have you been on the metformin for a while or is this new? Hoping for a quick O for you!

How are you doing, Barbie? So excited for you!

AFM, clomid giving me awesome night sweats and cramps, but O is around the corner...

Well I've been on the metformin for almost a month now so maybe that is what's causing my moodiness lol. I'm hoping they go away soon. I'm on cd 7 today and will be taking my last 200mg of clomid tonight so fxed when I go to the Dr Tuesday that they'll say things are looking good... It'll be a little early bc I'll only be on cd 11 but oh well.

MsBee I've had a couple positives in one cycle on the clear blue ovulation sticks with just the plain smiley but I don't think i actually Oed bc it was prob my body trying to do it twice r/t PCOS.
Labgal sorry for such bad side effects with the clomid but I'm hoping this will work for you and then it'll all be worth it. That's what i keep telling myself anyway lol trying to not be to grouchy bc got into a spat with a pet nurse at work on Friday and now we have a meeting scheduled for Mon...ugh!

Barbie how long were you on the metformin before you got ur bfp?

Idk! It could have been right but I'm not sure, as it's never happened to me before. Maybe it is the femara. I tested last night got + and tested again this am - so I'm going to test again tonight around the same time and see what happens, but we did bd last night.

Well that's good maybe that was your lh peak and now you've got potential O pains! Fxed!

Ellie- I take Clomid cd3-7. I need it to make 'better quality eggs' instead of 'more eggs'.

Tonight is cd10 but I have no ambition to BD. Ugh, it's become such a chore month after month.

I hear ya mom is Def hard sometimes but remember to all enjoy yourself too bc that's important for you and your spouse. I'm cd 9 today and started bding yesterday lol. Saturday I got possible fertility on my ovacue fertility monitor so decided to go a head and get started. I go for my US tomorrow to check things out. I'm afraid it'll be to early but it was tom or may 6 and may 6 would've been way to late in my cycle like cd 31.

Ellie-I had been on Metformin for like 7-8 months... But, I really think the Femara helped me out a lot b/c the Clomid was making my lining thin out... I didn't even have a normal light to heavy to light period until I switched. Metformin gave me the blues for the first two months then afterwards didn't even notice I was on it anymore...

Pregnancy brain didn't even finish my thingy...

Labgirl- I am doing better. I have come to the realization I will probably be takin gsome sort of stool softeners for the entire pregnancy.

AFM- I am getting a little bump. I just uploaded our pics to fb that we took for announcing pics last night!!! I'll be in my 2nd trimester on Thursday and have my 2nd trimester appointment on Friday. Nothing but bloodwork, but I do get to hear little DexorNay's heartbeat. Since the hubby can't come I will be recording it for him... I have a conference to attend in Little ROck for my job for the next few days so this is the longest I have ever been away from the hubby!!! It's about to drive me crazy!!!:wacko: Headaches. being emotional, morning sickness still experiencing all of the above!!! Actually puked this morning soon as I sat up in the bed!!!!!!! FUN!!!! But, all in all still counting down October so I can see my mini me and Dex!!! Been imagining what the baby will look like!!!

Hi Ladies! I hope i'm not too late to join this forum.
I'm on my first round of clomid 50mg, cd 21 and 4dpo. I'm just wondering about the symptoms or side affects that i'm having and whether I'm going crazy or not!:wacko:
I'm really tired, thirsty, pee'ing a lot and have itchy skin! Did anyone have the same on Clomid? Or could it be a good sign? We are ttc#2 and DS was a surprise, so this ttc thing is all new to me and proving rather stressful!! :cry:

Also, has anyone had a BFP on their first round? Thanks! :flower:

Peanuts_Mom....Welcome! Everyone has different symptoms when using clomid. When I was on it I just got hot flashes, and there have been a few to get a BFP on their first round. Good luck!

I'm on my first round of clomid 50mg, cd 21 and 4dpo. I'm just wondering about the symptoms or side affects that i'm having and whether I'm going crazy or not!:wacko:
I'm really tired, thirsty, pee'ing a lot and have itchy skin! Did anyone have the same on Clomid? Or could it be a good sign? We are ttc#2 and DS was a surprise, so this ttc thing is all new to me and proving rather stressful!! :cry:

Yes, first pregnancy second one no.

And welcome!!!

And welcome!!!

Hi Barbie!
So do you mean first round of Clomid you had symptoms , or with your first pregnancy?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! :winkwink:

And as for side effects, they were horrid with Clomid and not that bad with Femara.
And welcome!!!

Hi Barbie!
So do you mean first round of Clomid you had symptoms , or with your first pregnancy?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! :winkwink:

Sorry peanuts- I got pregnant on my first round of Clomid on my first pregnancy. On my second pregnancy I think I did about 7-8 months of clomid and then switched to Femara. Then did 2 rounds of 2.5mg of femara and on the 3rd 5mg round I got my bfp. We had been trying every since last Feb...

And my side effects with Clomid were horrid, but not as bad with Femara

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->