Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks Barbie good to know. So far my periods have been about normal whether on clomid or not. I've not had my lining really checked before but I am going to ask that it be checked tomorrow when they do My US. Praying that the US shows good follicles and that I'm going to O soon.

Peanuts I have had mood swings and hot flashes and have had times where I've felt really anxious while taking clomid.
Eek Barbie I can't believe that you're already 12 weeks! Great pic and I'm sure you were so excited to announce to everyone.

I think I may ask my obgyn if he's ever considered prescribing femara instead of clomid...The worst he can say is no and I'll ask for that if/when I have to go see the RE.

Peanuts- Welcome! :) I'm on cycle 5 of Clomid (3 on 50mg, 2 on 100mg), and not had a BFP yet. BUT, that's not to say it never happens. I had some weird symptoms when I was on 50mg, but I've had none while on 100mg other than pressure during O.

Peanuts- Welcome! :) I'm on cycle 5 of Clomid (3 on 50mg, 2 on 100mg), and not had a BFP yet. BUT, that's not to say it never happens. I had some weird symptoms when I was on 50mg, but I've had none while on 100mg other than pressure during O.

Oh my goodness O was so painful! Seriously was buckled over at times! I'm waking up with itchy skin on my neck area and when i exercise it gets really itchy almost burning. The things us women have to go through! :flower:

Welcome, Peanuts! Clomid has given me horrible thirst - especially in the tww of my first cycle. I am on my second cycle now, had high fertility on my cbdfm the past couple of days so I am hoping I'll have my peak today/tomorrow.

How far along are you in the cycle?

Great pic Barbie!! Looking forward to all your updates! Sorry about the sickness, but it will be worth it!

OMG I've got great news... The*clomid*and metformin worked as a I'm getting ready to ovulate anytime. I've got one huge follicle so he*did*we've got a really good chance of conceiving even if not this month but sometime soon on this same regimen! Eek I'm so excited! First confirmed ovulation ever!

Eek!! Yayyy, congrats Ellie! Looks like we will be 2ww buddies, I'm due to O by thursday :D

That's great to hear Ellie!
Afm....cd15 and feeling a lot of soreness on my right side. I either O'ed hopefully cd12 or cd13 which is early but they say femara does that. I'll be sure tomorrow once I temp. Lord I'm praying this is my mnth. FX FOR US ALL :)

Thanks Barbie! I'm soaking in the tub, my ovaries hurt, I feel so much pressure but I've felt it before around O time

Thanks girls! Yay lab gal it'll be nice to have someone to symptom spot and get they the few with! I had a temp dip today so fingers crossed I get a nice rise in the next few days. I hope all of us get our bfp this cycle!

Goodluck Ellie ms bee xxx and anyone else xxx
I'm cd22. Not really trying so I doubt I'll get a bfp. But I have had this pressure like I need a wee. Like when you get a water infection :( it's gone on for over two weeks now. I probably should go to drs get some tablets. Maybe it's cystitis ?? I dunno. But I need loads of wees. And when I'm at the gym running I have constant urge to pee. Nothing else to note but achy boobs under my arms.

Sounds like we are all around the same cycle date.

Ellie- YAY for ovulating!!

I'm thinking I am going to O sometime soon. I've had a ton of pressure, it's uncomfy to even sit. The whole lower abdomen is just a bloated mess, LOL. I don't get pain on just one side- it's like crampy/acheyness across my whole abdomen. Miserable today at work.

Yay mom fingers crossed that you catch that egg! So far no confirmed O for me. I'm still temping and using my ovacue fertility monitor so expecting O in the next few days. I'm having so achey breasts at times and pains in my ovaries. OoOo are things any better with your DH? I've been thinking of you and wondering what's been going on. Yay for being past the 12 week mark Barbie! I'm cd 12 today by the way so not surprised that O hasn't been confirmed. Also I was wondering is there more than one egg per follicle or just one egg per follicle?

Just came from my Dr appt... baby heartbeat is at 160!!! He's taking me off of the vitamins that he has me on and just putting me on Folic Acid to see if that helps with the constipation. I had my pap smear done today and will have the other cystostic i believe that's how you say it test in 3 weeks!!! They also do the gender, but I'm still leaning the way of not finding out... The Hubby wants to, but not me!!! We are doing the 4D ultrasuond pics with the DVD!!! I'm so excited. But we aren't doing that until 26 weeks, another 13 weeks for that!!!

That's so awesome, Barbie! Love your updates - so exciting!

Ellie, you can have more than one egg per ovary on clomid, but it's rare. Typically there are a bunch all maturing at once but one gets there first, pops and the others get reabsorbed, but on clomid more than one can reach maturity and they'll pop at the same time. I think my doc said it was something like a 7-10% chance of twins on clomid and a 1% chance of triplets.

I've offically O'd - got my pos OPK yesterday morning then woke up from a deep sleep with O pain! I might be crazy but it seriously felt like it was a tiny explosion on my ovary. Last month felt like the left side, which is my scarred and useless side but this month felt like my right - could be crazy about that, too, but fx!

Barbie you've for crazy willpower if you choose not to find out. I have to know Lol. I wanna plan and have it all ready. Of course I have to get a bfp first but oh well its always nice to have a plan.

Hi Ellie. Thanks for worrying about me. We had a talk and he's assured me he wants to marry me and that he didn't even talk about the past tht the other bloke brought it all up. We've been busy planning wedding stuff and going to gym. Think we're back on track again now. I feel more reassured now. Just got this baby stuff to worry about now. But I'm beginning to forget about it a bit. I actually have to look up cycle days now where as I used to know precisely. Looking forward to getting married and feeling happier in myself. Thankyou Ellie and Barbie for your support. Xxx

OoOo that's great I'm so glad things are going better for you! That's great that you're taking a more relaxed approach during this time leading up to your wedding. I'm hoping that this relaxed approach will get you a surprise bfp. Idk if I Oed yet or not. Not using opks and I'm not very impressed with the ovacue fertility monitor we'll see if anything happens in the next few days.

Cd 25. Af arrived on time. Not trying not preventing. Going to try not count days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->