Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Sorry OoOo...This TTC is so stressful and tiring. I just wish we all get our BFPs and be done with it. Idk how much more I can take myself...Good luck for this next cycle
Afm...8dpo. No symptoms, no nothing so I can already tell this cycle will be a bust :(

Barbie- I didn't find out with either of my 2 children, and it was so much fun! I thought for sure my son was a girl, and I thought for sure my daughter was a boy. LOL. My intutition sucks, but hearing "It's a xxx" and seeing your little one at the same time can't be beat!

Hi everyone. Cd 17 today still not sure if I Oed or not haven't been using opks. I figure if by May 6 AF hammy started I'll test bc that'll be cd 31.

Hi girls,

Has anyone bought provera and /or clomid online before? We've recently moved from Australia to America. I have a babygirl from provera & clomid and want to see if I can buy clomid online without a prescription without the need to get poked and proded by the FS here all over again. If anyone can recommend a site that they got theirs from, it would save me from unnecessary testing.

Thanks

MrsBee, no symptoms doesn't mean no BFP :) lots of people think they are out because they have no symps and it ends up being their cycle... so don't lose hope!

Of course, I say that and then I am going to say that I feel depressed, angry and certain that I am out this cycle. 6 DPO for me today but DH and I did a lot of yard work on Sunday, my muscles are killing me and I feel like I just over did it and ruined any chances of a BFP this cycle. Over exercise is a big no and I'm just so frustrated with myself. Coupled with crazy up and down emotions I'm a giant, pissy semi tearful wreck today. My poor coworkers :(

Thanks labgal! I just say that cause I haven't had not a slight change in any of my cycles besides early O this cycle because of femara. So I'm emotional, depressed, etc. just tired of the mnth to mnth things we have to do, it now seems like more of a job :( sorry you feel down, but hopefully things turn out for better! FX!!! :)

Well my ovacue fertility monitor days today is O day so Yay for that also today was my lowest temp so far this cycle so really going to see a temp rise starting tomorrow and get a bfp in 2 weeks.

Hi girls,

Has anyone bought provera and /or clomid online before? We've recently moved from Australia to America. I have a babygirl from provera & clomid and want to see if I can buy clomid online without a prescription without the need to get poked and proded by the FS here all over again. If anyone can recommend a site that they got theirs from, it would save me from unnecessary testing.

Thanks

sorry no mine was prescribed by my OBGYN.

My Clomid was prescribed too.

No idea how many dpo I am. I had some 'stabby' pains in the very center of my pubic region for a few minutes. I hate all the pains that Clomid brings!

10dpo today, still nothing to report. No kind of symptoms at all. AF will be here Tuesday or Wednesday :(

Have you tested MsBee? I think I'm 2dpo had 2 lower temps in a row and then today my temp went way above cover line so I feel confident that I actually did O plus no more pains in my left ovary. Barbie how are u feeling? Momof2ttc we can be tww budies!

Well dang it I was really hoping for you! I think I'm going to try to hold out until May 6 to test bc I'll be exactly 14dpo by then. And I never have a Luteal phase longer than 12 days so if I haven't started by then I may get a bfp!

FX for you Ellie! I'm 11dpo today, but with no symptoms I already knew it wasn't gonna happen as I have no symptoms when AF is approaching! I'm so tired of the disappointment every month :(

Ms bee. I know how hard it is every month. We've all been here so long. I even tried to relax an forget about it all last month and still nothing. I've pretty much given up if I'm honest. It's a lot of hoping and to be feeling so low and upset every month. Xxxxhugs to you.

I agree with both of you ladies it is soo hard! I hope we all get bfps soon! Your wedding is come soon right OoOo? That's exciting! MsBee did you have any US or anything this cycle?

No U/S this cycle just the meds, going in mnth to mnth for me has become aggravating. Even when they say I have nice size follies nothing happens so I'd rather not hear that I have them only to be upset with a bfn. I did O so that's the good part just haven't got a BFP yet!

Hey Ellie I'm fine!!! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow!! I'm already feeling flutters and when he/she balls up. Great feeling. been tired lately as I haven't been taking any vitamins waiting on my folic acid to come in... I go in for my larger ultrasound photo on may 9th in which they would tell us the sex, but we don't want to know. I just want the sonogram photo!!! Having waaay more energy than I did at the beginning... Ready to hold my bundle of joy. It's going by pretty fast, will be 4 months in 2 weeks already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->