Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

This cycle has been the best cycle I've had since beginning to TTC in January 2013. I'm on an unmedicated cd26 today and I have yet to start spotting. Unfortunately, IC's still are a BFN. :( I'm glad for the good cycle but we are going to the beach on Friday and I'd really rather not have AF while there.

The metformin is taken by women with PCOS MsBee. Sorry you ladies are feeling so cruddy but I can't say I'm not a little jealous of you lol. I hope it improves soon... Does Zofran help? Or have u tried tums/zantac? I'm cd17 today I believe...haven't been keeping track of anything just hanging out and having sex whenever we want and trying not to be too concerned. I'm hoping that i'm just going to O late this cycle but I'll prob never know. Had achey ovaries yesterday and am hoping that was from O but who knows lol. My DH and I are down at Lake of the ozarks with some family and friends really enjoying it...staying at a lake house and have been shopping and on the pontoon. tomorrow we're going jet skiing and to a swim up bar which I can't wait for! Just ready to chill and not worry before we start our journey with the RE.

Ellie- I hope you enjoy your mini vacation! Jet skiing sounds so fun!

AFM- Still BFN's, no spotting but CM is not a white creamy- it's got a bit of color- though it's not pink, red or brown more of an 'ivory' color. I'm going to end up with AF at the beach. :(

How strange Mom! Fxed for u! Cd10 today just hanging out not charting or anything and it's actually kinda nice lol. how is everyone doing?

Barbie...What reason did your doc give you metformin?

Sorry MsBee for some reason my notifications had stopped coming to my phone. BC of my PCOS. I didn't have a high number for my progesterone and taking that somehow made me ovulate better and my numbers were higher... It works together with Clomid/Femara.

Ellie I am currently on Zofran and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Just depends, I have a better affect with it if I take it before bed.

Ok we'll I'm glad you've at least got the Zofran. Only 15 more days until my RE appt! Yay can't wait so hoping for some femara or injectables either alone or with an iui and really praying that we'll have good results soon after starting.

I have my 19 week ultrasound tomorrow!!!! We are going to have the tech to put the gender of the baby inside an envelope and we are going to do a gender reveal. I haven't made up my mind when, but the hubby just started a new position at his job and can't take off... The appt is at 8 2ma morning... So my sister will be going with me to see my little butterball.:happydance::happydance: I'm ready to see my little butterball again!!! I probably won't be able to sleep 2nite, I'm leaving early in the morning to pick up my sis around 745. I'm stoked!!! Well, I will be uploading the sonogram photo 2ma ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! How exciting Barbie! Don't make us wait too long to find out what your little butter ball is :) very excited for u!

Thanks you guys. I wish I could have uploaded the gender reveal party, but it won't allow me to upload a video on here!!!

I am going to try to upload the video to youtube later on this evening and give you guys the link...

But, anyway I wanted it to be kind of confusing so when I took the envelope to the bakery I told them to either do it blue or purple which if you ever seen purple icing it is almost the same color as the blue... Well, At the gender reveal party in which is wa a nice turn out for a spare of the moment thing like less than 24 hours, I counted to 3 and everyone bit into their cupcake and everyone said BLUE it's a boy, and I said NOOOOOOO, and everyone said it's BLUE I said no it's not. They said yes it is it is BLUE!!! I said not it's a girl it's PURPLE!!!!! So, I let my 5 year old son open the envelope to show what it was. And written on it it said I AM A GIRL!!!!!! It was perfect you guys!!!! I have to upload it to youtube so you guys can see it!!! I am so estatic!!! Everyone thought I knew what it was but I didn't. I went straight from the drs office to the bakery and gave them the envelope. She asked me did I want it back I said no I didn't want to be tempted to look inside!!!!:happydance:

:pink::crib:

Everyone was asking the names and was like why 4 names, well everyone has 4 names for our nieces and nephews!!!

Zaniyah McKenzie Je'Lisa Young!!!!

Awwww Barbie! And I love the name. My niece name is the same first name but spelled Ze'Niya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->