Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Your welcome one of my friends who has recently gotten pregnant after ttc for 4 years sent that to me bc i think she knew how hard this day can be for women like us.

That is a beautiful poem!!!!

Thanks Ellie!!!

My appt went fine. HB 153 the doc said anything between 135-165 is good. No US. I will have my US on May 28th. Was supposed to have bloodwork done, but they had already sent the specimens in for the day, so I WAS suppose to get it done this morning... But, with this brain of mine I locked my keyes in my truck!!! So, I will have to get blood drawn tomorrow instead. He said after this appt it's needles for me!!! I have been having really bad leg cramps, sometimes stops me from walking so I have to up my potassium. I have MS maybe 3-7 days of the week now, mostly on Monday mornings!!!

I have to work on my attitude b/c I catch myself being grouchy at my 5 year old and he's like, "Momma why are you yelling at me".. So, that makes me feel soooo bad so I am working on it.... Continue to pray for me. Feel like I am losing it!!!

Lol well dang it! At least u can get it drawn tomorrow. Glad ur baby and you are doing well! Are you still going to have it be a surprise?

Yes ma'am!!! I do not want to know... Everyone thinks I will give in... But, I love excitement and in the end everyone will be excited to see what it will be as well. People are already making bets whether it's a girl or boy. I wanted a boy, but I have a feeling it will be a girl!!! My Hubby said last night he had a dream it was a girl... He says he wants to try again after this one for a boy, but I', like IDK b/c I've really been sick a lot with this one...

Just remember every pregnancy is different. That's exciting for a surprise! I don't think I could wait that long to know and I know my husband can't either lol.

Cd 24 for me. Af due tomorrow. Nothing to note really :(

Cd 7 today. Last day of the 200mg of clomid. I go next Tuesday may 20th cd 13 for an US to check follicles. Only change in my cycles since starting metformin is no spotting (yay) and I had a 14 day luteal phase which is my longest one ever so Yay for that too! Less than a month until I see the RE!

Cd14 for me. Waiting for a + opk last month I O'd on CD13 positive opk on cd11, so I'm really hoping this mnth works as well. FX for us all :)

Barbie, glad your appointment went well. My first is on monday, very anxious for it to come!

OoOo, I hope AF stays away for you, fx!, and I have my fingers crossed for Ellie and MsBee! Ellie it's wonderful you aren't having spotting and your LP has lengthened! Keeping you all in my heart!

Ellie I know they say that, but with my first one I was really sick and this one I am sicker than my first one.. My classmate is 3 weeks ahead of me and she said she hasn't puked not one time and only felt nauseated once out of her whole entire pregnancy!!! Told her I was too jealous!!! But, my other classmate this is her first as well and she has lost 20 pounds and has been sick the entire time as well. I am sooo sleepy right about now, I need coffee!!!! I am sooo ready for October... I am happy, beyond Blessed but my body is tiring out on me quickly and I'm hoping I don't have to be on bedrest anytime soon, but the way my health is going right now, I see it in the near future realllllly soon!!!:nope::sleep:

Just went to the bathroom and had a bowel movement on my own. The only thing about it IK this may be TMI, but the toilet was full of blood but it didn't come from my vajayjay, it came from my rectum. This is the first time I have had a bowel movement on my own without any medication. I strained a little bit but not enough to be that much amount of blood... Calling my doc now. Now I am frantic and going to be nervous until I can be able to be seen... Oh lord I hope it is nothing serious. Ive been trying to see if I could feel my baby move today, but I haven't

Barbie...I think you'll be fine, probably just comes from you straining. If you usually feel the baby and can't now drink something really cold and it should move within the hour. FX for you and baby

Barbie...I think you'll be fine, probably just comes from you straining. If you usually feel the baby and can't now drink something really cold and it should move within the hour. FX for you and baby

I really hope so Ms. Bee... I can't even concentrate right now. I just want to hurry and got to the DR and go home now!!! I'm going to try that.

Barbie if it's that concerning go to the ER to be sure instead of waiting around. Better safe than sorry!

Thanks Ellie! Even though I don't feel too good about this mnth I have been bd every other day until I get that + Good luck to you too!

Cd 25. No af as of yet. She is due today. I'm feeling funny. Like contented. Been excercising all week today is my day off the gym. I have lost 3lb this week. I'm 11 stone 3 now. July last year when I started dieting and gym I was 14 stone 10lbs. I can't believe I have made it to 11 stone. No idea if I will get af. Not going to sit around moping waiting for it to come or keep checking my cervix. Going to take my darling fiance to lunch 16 weeks until we get married!!!! Feeling in love today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->