Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Did it take you to the video? I was hoping that I uploaded it right... It took all night ot upload...:dohh:

Good cd28 today waiting on AF prob won't start until Sat which is my brothers wedding lol Yay! See the RE exactly 1 week from today I really hope we come up with a good plan quickly since I'll be starting another cycle right around that time. DH is hopefully going to do hours SA that day too since it's 5 hours round trip from the office to our house.

Hello? ! Where is everyone? Cd33 for me today waiting for AF to start anytime. .. see the RE in 2 days Yay can't wait really hoping for some femara or injectables. DH is doing a pre IVF semen analysis that morning also. .. not sure what all is include or what's different from the previous ones... any ideas?

I've been lurking waiting on you guys posts!!! Still cheering:happydance: for you guys!!!

AFM: Starting to be waken by kicks and heartburns in the middle of the night. Don't get much sleep, but as for as the constipation goes it has gone and I hope for good!!!:thumbup:. In about 4 weeks I will have my 4D ultrasound pics done and I am super excited. I will be 6 months then. Working on my niece baby shower for the 4th weekend, so I will be super busy the next few weeks.

How exciting! 6 months already! Wow crazy...I hope I'm prego before you have your baby bc I'm sure you'll be super busy once she's here and won't have much time to get on here for a little bit

Oh PS so no AF... tomorrow is cd35 so thinking I'm gonna test with fmu and hope for a positive... Either way we're still going to the appt tomorrow

Well we're going to need to have an IVF w/ICSI. So between the low count and motility and my PCOS this is really our best option. I'm a bit anxious but excited. Had labs to check for hepatitis b&c and RPR and other things and a generic screening for both of us. Told to start provera today then have labs on day 3 then go up on day 6 or 7 for a saline test to look at my uterus and make sure it looks ok for ivf. Then we'll start injectables and monitor the follicles and then have the eggs extracted and fertilized with ICSI and then freeze them and have a frozen embryo transfer a couple weeks after that. So going to be petty crazy for a while but hopefully by the end of July we'll have our first FET(frozen embryo transfer).

Ellie- That's so exciting! I can't believe it will be so soon! I always think of things like that as taking forever. Can't wait to hear how it works out for you. :)

Thanks! I'm super excited can't wait for my period to get here lol never thought I'd say that. But I can't wait for day 3 to have labs and then to get the water test scheduled so we can start injections...eek!

I can't wait either Ellie, I'm wishing that maybe you get your BFP before you cycle starts, but if not that you get it after this IVF cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Well I took a hpt yesterday morning and it was negative so pretty sure not plus she started me on provera to induce my period. Just ready for AF to show so we can hey going lol!

Well I've been having some light pink cm all day today and its getting a bit darker tonight so hoping tomorrow it'll be here full force! Lol goes everyone else?

Waiting to hear some updates from you guys!!!

Me and Kenzie just growing as the days go by!!! I haven't weighed myself, but it doesn't look like I've gained much weight. My nose if anything is spreading and I'm all baby in the front. Other than that, trying to get used to sleeping through the kicks at night!!!

Fun Barbie! How exciting. Still no period here and I feel fine so don't think I'm prego but who knows lol. Just shooting pink off and on

Exciting, Ellie and Barbie! I hope if this isn't the cycle for you, Ellie, that you'll get a quick ivf bfp!

Hope you are all well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->