Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

By the time I was going to ER Doc called me, he says I must have ruptured some Capillaries or I have hemorroids inside that I can' see and they must have been irritated. He prescribed me some cream and Suppositories to use for 2 weeks... HB was still good and Ms. Bee tried the cold drink and he/she began to go to the bottom of my stomach squirming :winkwink:. Used all yesterday evening relaxing in my bed. ya'll don't even know how scared to death I was!!!

Thanks you guys for your concerns!!!

See Barbie I told you! I may not have birth any kids yet but I raised my sis kids from birth and was there with her from beginning to end so I know more than most, glad you and baby are fine :)

Hi ladies, Just checking in real quick. I didn't take Clomid this month, but I think I o'ed in the past few days. Only BD once, but I'm just exhausted of trying. I need to have the HSG done but that won't happen til after the wedding so I'm pretty much out until after August. In other news, a friend of mine posted on FB that she's pregnant with her 5th child. I literally screamed "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" because she's got 4 already that she can't take care of and here I sit with the money (will have plenty of it after the wedding) and resources to take care of one, and I can't freaking get pregnant. I'm so cranky lately. TTC and wedding planning are not a good combo.

MomOf2... I can feel your pain and I'm the same, there are 3 preggo ppl around me and lately I've been so emotional. Tired of Bd'ing and now it's to the point of my DH talking bout a child and saying you need to hurry and get preggo. I know he means no harm but it just makes me feel soooo bad. All day, everyday LITERALLY a baby has been on my mind. I'm so stressed. I've even been dreaming of IVF but can't afford it. :( I HATE this! Cd15 and still getting - OPKs. Grrrr!

Af arrived this morning. I'm feeling ok about it. I have honestly given up hope now. Just going to focus on wedding and losing more weight. :)

OMG I am soooo emotional!!!!!!!!:wacko: Going through the forum in January of when I just knew AF was coming and then BAM didn't even expect it but wanted it sooo bad!!!

Yeah I am :cry:!!!

Sooo... wanted to share my story of last night. Well you guys know I got a little afraid the other day... Well, last night my Hubby asked me had I felt DexorNay move and I told him yeah awhile ago he/she went to the bottom when you scared me!!! So, he put his hand on my stomach and said DexorNay where are you, I know you hear Daddy where are you??? And then he said oh, I feel a knot right here he/she must be right here. And then the hardest kick I have felt since being pregnant ths time... She/he kicked his hand so hard and then moved to the other side of my stomach!!! He was startled.. He asked me was that the baby? I said yeah and it scared him so bad he just laid back down with his eyes bucked!!! He said *YOUR STOMACH EVEN MOVED* I said well at least we know she/he will have my attitude. You are messing with her/him while he/she is trying to sleep and he/she don't want to be bothered!!! Same as Mommy!!!:haha: He didn't touch my stomach the rest of the night!!!

I wish I could have shown you his face.. That was the first time he has ever felt a baby move in someone's stomach... I must have laughed so hard... Poor hubby, baby scared him:haha::thumbup:

OMG I am soooo emotional!!!!!!!!:wacko: Going through the forum in January of when I just knew AF was coming and then BAM didn't even expect it but wanted it sooo bad!!!

Yeah I am :cry:!!!

Sooo... wanted to share my story of last night. Well you guys know I got a little afraid the other day... Well, last night my Hubby asked me had I felt DexorNay move and I told him yeah awhile ago he/she went to the bottom when you scared me!!! So, he put his hand on my stomach and said DexorNay where are you, I know you hear Daddy where are you??? And then he said oh, I feel a knot right here he/she must be right here. And then the hardest kick I have felt since being pregnant ths time... She/he kicked his hand so hard and then moved to the other side of my stomach!!! He was startled.. He asked me was that the baby? I said yeah and it scared him so bad he just laid back down with his eyes bucked!!! He said *YOUR STOMACH EVEN MOVED* I said well at least we know she/he will have my attitude. You are messing with her/him while he/she is trying to sleep and he/she don't want to be bothered!!! Same as Mommy!!!:haha: He didn't touch my stomach the rest of the night!!!

I wish I could have shown you his face.. That was the first time he has ever felt a baby move in someone's stomach... I must have laughed so hard... Poor hubby, baby scared him:haha::thumbup:

What a sweet story. I hope my FI can have the same experience one day. I think if I weren't with someone who has no kids, I wouldn't feel so pressured to conceive.

What a sweet story. I hope my FI can have the same experience one day. I think if I weren't with someone who has no kids, I wouldn't feel so pressured to conceive.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel mum of 2. I have kids previous marriage all teenagers. He has no kids and I feel terrible that I can't concieve to the point of ending my relationship so that he can have children with someone that can. :(.
Back to feeling down today. I don't know if I can carry on ttc I'm so upset. Meant to get married in sept but how can we when he will then be stuck with me who can't have anymore children

What a sweet story. I hope my FI can have the same experience one day. I think if I weren't with someone who has no kids, I wouldn't feel so pressured to conceive.

That's how I feel mum of 2. I have kids previous marriage all teenagers. He has no kids and I feel terrible that I can't concieve to the point of ending my relationship so that he can have children with someone that can. :(.
Back to feeling down today. I don't know if I can carry on ttc I'm so upset. Meant to get married in sept but how can we when he will then be stuck with me who can't have anymore children[/QUOTE]

OoOo I didn't know you have had children prior...

Well cd13 US did not show ovulation. My obgyn told me to go see the RE and see what she can figure out and hopefully I'll be back bc I'm pregnant soon but who knows feeling a bit down but oh well it is what it is and can't change it so just gonna have fun and wing it for the next couple weeks.

Where is everyone??? The forum is quiet...

This lady at my job just came in here and prayed for me at work, I been in the bathroom all morning with this MS it's ridiculous!!! I'll be 5 months in 2 weeks and still having MS...:cry::wacko: October needs to fly and come on b/c I can't eat or sleep. My legs and arms are cramping soooo bad at night it's ridiculous. :cry:. Last night I got a bout 2-3 hours of sleep. 'm at the stage now were it feels as if something is crawling all over my skin and my skin is itching and burning... I told the hubby this is the last one, I can't go through this again. I have lost 15 pounds and the dr is putting me on something to help me gain weight so that I can have enough nutrients for me and the baby b/c right now I'm not putting out enough...:shrug: I just want to go home and be :hugs:ed on right now...

Awww Barbie! I'll continue to pray for you!
Afm...Nothing to report. I'm tired of all the ups and downs and different meds. I've been researching and decided that I'm going to give acupuncture/Chinese medicine a try. I saw a thread on here where it helped many woman. Anyone try it before???

I tried it Nov and Dec and got my bfp in Jan, but I can't just exactly say that's why. But, IT DOES RELAX you like really!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie - I hope the RE can help figure out things for you! Could it be that you are Oing late this cycle as well?

MsB, I know it's exhausting and so emotional. Accupunture should definately help with your stress levels & in turn with TTC. I have my fx for you still.

Barbie, I'm sorry for your MS. Mine is horrible too, part of why I haven't been on much the past week. I'm too drained. Sick 24/7, throwing up at least once if not 4x per day. DH says I have to eat something other than a cup of white rice but having a lot of difficulty putting anything in my mouth. But U/S went fine - everything is on track, it looks like. EDD Jan 10th :)

Yay Labgal, you may have a New Year Bundle of Joy:happydance:...

All I can eat is chicken noodle soup, saltine crackers and sprite... I just want to find a corner in my office and :sleep:

Tell me about it, I just took a nap on my break! The only time I'm not exhausted is when I am sleeping.

Forgot to mention, so exciting to hear the baby's heartbeat during the u/s! It's really amazing...and kind of crazy. This is my first, so it's a whole world of wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->