• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I hope not induce, I'm only 25 weeks. And I'm hoping no bedrest b/c I had planned on financially working up until my due date. We just bought a new Moreno so I need to work. My husband alone can't take over our bills.:nope:

Ya for sure too soon.Maybe you could just go to light duty or something and still work.

2 days until I get out of my triple digits!!!

Take my 3 hours glucose test tomorrow!!! Wish me the best and put me in your prayers!!!:thumbup::sleep:

Yay i passed Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone? THe forum has been soooo quiet lately!!!:shrug:

I am in my double digits now. 99 days to go, well actually it will be a little shorter for me b/c I know my Dr will take her earlier than my due date due to the fact I am having a c section...

How are you Ellie? How are things going along for you???

That's amazing news Barbie! Yay! Things are great had baseline us and labs today and start follistim tomorrow!
I know it has been supper quiet...where's everyone?

Hi ladies.

Glad to see you are doing well, Barbie! Congrats on the glucose test and yay for being in the double digits!

Yay, Ellie! So excited you are starting the follistim and your labs came out good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you this month!

Next week is four months for me. We find out the gender on August 11th! I can't wait!

Thanks labgal! How exciting! Do you have a feeling it's a boy or a girl?

Did injection #3 last night...already started having ovary pain and bloating yesterday morning so called the REs office just to check in and she said bc I've got PCOS and I'm thinner I'll prob just get more uncomfortable lol yay. So still planning to go Thursday morning to check follicles and Estradiol level.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ellie!!! At least we know something is going on in there right???

I go for my 3D/4D US this Sat. I've invited 16 People so far lol!!! I get to see kind of what she will look like. I think she will look like her Daddy with my skin complexion. I'm super stoked!!!!:happydance: Yes, ladies I will be uploading pics and I will upload the video on Youtube this weekend!!!!:thumbup:

Going to check on Kezie Benzie at 2:30 today and then my 3D/$d 2ma!!! Soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Yay I'm excited for you Barbie!

I went for my lab and US greatest and she said I have approximately 25 eggs that are all about 11-12mm. I go back Sun for more lab and US...she kept me at the same dose but tonight and tomorrow I have to take ganirelix to keep me from ovulating going for retrieval Tuesday or Wed.

Hi everyone I'm a newbie looking for buddies. I currently take Clomid and metformin for pcos. I'm so very nervous and trying to stay calm. I have a question for the women that are monitored by a doctor during your cycles, do you use OPK's to confirm ovulation or should I wait for the doctor to confirm will be ovulation soon? And if you do use an OPK which brand is the most reliable?

Hi Buttercup! I used clear blue digital ovulation kits...not the advanced...they seemed to work well otherwise I just took my bbt and used the fertility friend app to help monitor too. I've also got PCOS and taking metformin but my husband had some male factor infertility do we're doing ivf.

I went today and I'm ready for my trigger shot tonight and egg retrieval scheduled for Tuesday...eek I'm so excited! Really praying they're all mature and the majority of them fertilize. Then we send them off for PGS testing.

Hi EllieBean!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm currently on my first round of Clomid, cd10 and barely feeling any side effects and praying that it working. We were considering ivf but decided to start with Clomid since RE said my baseline bw looked good and I might need a little push with monitoring. I just have to stay calm and remain positive!

Wow, that's awesome news!! :) Wishing you lots of luck and that your BFP comes very soon!! There are some strong women here and it helps knowing I'm not alone:)

Hey Buttercup,
I would say use ovulation test so that you know when to DTD!!! With this BFP I actually didn't have any side effects until the day of ovulation this go around so if I would have waited until then it would have been too late. But, I actually had my + on my ovulation kit 2 days before ovulation.

AFM!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my tablet charge up I will upload my photos of baby Kenzie!!!!!

Hi BlackBarbie04!

Thank you!! Congratulations on your BFP!!! Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->