• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks BlackBarbie! Hope you are doing well! x

Buttercup I never liked Clomid, I hated the SE... Hope to get that eggie moving!!!

Ellie... Yay for the eggies!!! I don't know if I have over read your answer, but was wondering how many are they going to transfer????

Labgirl, girl show us the bump!!!!!! I'm going to upload mine in a moment... Came to work 2 hours early, but eventually our system is not up yet :-(. SO, I'm just waiting for it to come up!!!:dohh:

Ok so we've got 6 embryos that survived and were biopsied. We are now anxiously awaiting the results. Should know in a week or so how many are genetically normal.

Cool beans, EllieBean!! :)

I'm 2dpo. I felt ok earlier now I'm back to cramping especially on the right side and I've been bloated for the past week. Counting down my work day so I can get home and get into something comfy. Friday cannot get here fast enough!!! :)

Sorry this is a rough pic for today, but I got up at 5am this morning to start my OT and I'm already tired!!!

Aww Barbie your supper cute!

Buttercup fxed those are good cramps meaning there's a baby in there.

Yes 6 is a good # according to the nurse I spoke to...I can honestly say I was a little disappointed but I'm so Thankful that these 6 made it to day 5 and just got to keep praying that all or most of them come back normal.

That's good!! Stay positive, everything will work out!:)

Aww Barbie your supper cute!

Buttercup fxed those are good cramps meaning there's a baby

Yes 6 is a good # according to the nurse I spoke to...I can honestly say I was a little disappointed but I'm so Thankful that these 6 made it to day 5 and just got to keep praying that all or most of them come back normal.

okay ladies I just heard from my doctor and four of our six embryos are all okay. we have two boys and two girls. So now is the hard time to decide which to transfer, and to wait for my period to start so we can schedule our FET.

Oh that's awesome!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!💛💛
okay ladies I just heard from my doctor and four of our six embryos are all okay. we have two boys and two girls. So now is the hard time to decide which to transfer, and to wait for my period to start so we can schedule our FET.

They can tell whether they are boys are girls??? Wow!!!! So you may have twins huh?????

Yes there's a very good chance that we'll have twins especially since we're transferring two embryos...we find out the gender bc we had to do the PGS testing to check for chromosomal translocations.

That's so cool, Ellie! Are you guys leaning boy/girl??

Here's my bump pic... I feel massive already, lol. This is 18 weeks. I'm scared for 40!

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/TPhoto_00085_zps350d978a.jpg

Super cute Labgal! You don't look huge at all :) I think we're planning on transferring a boy and a girl that way well have one of each left if for some reason they both don't take

That's awesome Ellie, I think that's a fantastic idea! I cant wait for your xfr!

I've been taking my estrace since Sat so far so good. Really praying that my lining is good next Monday so the schedule goes as planned and we can transfer two embryos on Friday the 22nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->