• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Today's the day! Egg retrieval...on out way to Omaha at present...so excited/nervous but I know God is with me and he'll keep me safe.

Ok so 22 of the 27 eggs were mature. Only 14 of them fertilized normally...so we've 14 good ones right now, I asked for a call Friday to just let us know how many we have by then and then our next call prob won't be until Mon or Tues

That sounds good to me, Ellie! I hope your eggie sticks! When will they do the xfer?

That's good!!! :)

Ok so 22 of the 27 eggs were mature. Only 14 of them fertilized normally...so we've 14 good ones right now, I asked for a call Friday to just let us know how many we have by then and then our next call prob won't be until Mon or Tues

Labgal we'll be doing a FET(frozen embryo transfer) in 2-3 weeks, they're going to let me get my period on my own then start prepping for transfer. I'm hoping for transfer the week of Aug 18 sometime bc the physician I work with is gone that entire week so I'd have lots if time to rest afterwards.

We are hoping for a BFP for you Ellie... How many are they going to transfer?

Appointment went well, I go back next week to see if I actually ovulated and that will be cd22. As of yesterday, I got a smiley face on my opk.

Oh my, Ellie I really hope you get your BFP after the FET! Is this your first round of this? How many are they xfering?

Buttercup - yay for positive opk! Babydance time! How are you feeling on the clomid?

Barbie - how are you feeling??

Hi labgal! I'm feeling ok, slight symptoms but nothing too big! :)

How are you?

Oh my, Ellie I really hope you get your BFP after the FET! Is this your first round of this? How many are they xfering?

Buttercup - yay for positive opk! Babydance time! How are you feeling on the clomid?

Barbie - how are you feeling??

Lab girl I can finally say 7 months and the MS has subsided!!!:happydance: I can actually eat what I want now!!!

How are you getting along?

That's wonderful, Buttercup! I was basically a crazy person after O on clomid, lol. I hope you stay relatively symptom free!

Woohoo Barbie! yay for no MS! That must be such a relief after you suffered for so long.

I'm doing pretty good! I have MS about half the week still, it was bad earlier in the week but not as terrible today. I have a serious bump now, it's nice to actually look pregnant when you feel it... find out boy/girl a week from monday. I can't wait. NT and serum integrated bloods neg for down syndrome or neural tube defects.

Oh sorry, Ellie - I don't care either way as long as it's healthy!

Hi ladies! Buttercup thats great glad you got your smiley face, also I always felt crazy on Clomid, had a lot fewer symptoms while on the injectables.

Barbie that is amazing that your morning sickness has subsided! Not too much longer until she's here!

Yay! Labgal how great to find out the gender soon and I'm glad your screening tests were ok that's gotta be a relief!

I found out yesterday 13 of our 14 embryos have reached their milestones which is a great number so tomorrow they'll biopsy that ones that have made it to blast and send them of for the genetic testing.

Good luck EllieBean! xo

Hi ladies! Buttercup thats great glad you got your smiley face, also I always felt crazy on Clomid, had a lot fewer symptoms while on the injectables.

Barbie that is amazing that your morning sickness has subsided! Not too much longer until she's here!

Yay! Labgal how great to find out the gender soon and I'm glad your screening tests were ok that's gotta be a relief!

I found out yesterday 13 of our 14 embryos have reached their milestones which is a great number so tomorrow they'll biopsy that ones that have made it to blast and send them of for the genetic testing.

Happy Sunday! How is everyone? Hope you are in good spirits and enjoying this relaxing Sunday!

Today I'm 1 dpo, some cramping going on and I feel tender depending on my movements. I'm pretty calm but not looking forward to the busy work week *sighs* ...oh well:)

Buttercup I never liked Clomid, I hated the SE... Hope to get that eggie moving!!!

Ellie... Yay for the eggies!!! I don't know if I have over read your answer, but was wondering how many are they going to transfer????

Labgirl, girl show us the bump!!!!!! I'm going to upload mine in a moment... Came to work 2 hours early, but eventually our system is not up yet :-(. SO, I'm just waiting for it to come up!!!:dohh:

We are only going to transfer 2 embryos and the rest will stay frozen. I'm excited to see pics of your baby bumps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->