• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Ellie! Have you had a xfer before?

Baby lab is team blue!

Hi ladies! I've read through most of your 335 page forum (believe it or not) because I'm on my first cycle of clomid and really need to find some answers. I was hoping you'd be able to answer me since it seems like you've gone to hell and back for the last months/years and experienced quite a lot of ups and downs.

My story is this: Started TTC August 2013, finally O'ed and got a BFP on CD45 in May 2014 but m/c after a few weeks. I was put on medicine to start AF again because everything stopped after the m/c. Then I took Clomid CD3-CD7 and today I am CD18. I have very irregular cycles (Since I stopped taking BCP they've been everywhere from 28 days up to 72 days, averaging at 41 days!)
I've had cramping on and off in my uterus area since CD10 and veeeery tender boobs. My question is, could I have ovulated on or around CD10? Isn't that way too early for a gal like me? I did the only 2 OPKs I had on CD11 and CD12, the one I took on CD11 showed a faint line but the day after test showed almost no line at all. It's really expensive to get OPKs here in Iceland and it takes ages to order the cheap internet ones so I've not really been using them... Oh and we BD'd CD6, CD8, CD10, CD12, CD13, CD 15 and CD16...

What do you think is happening with me? I'm cramping like crazy just sitting here at work... :/
I appreciate your time and hope you have a wonderful day :) :hugs:

I'd say the cramps could be ovulation out it could just be a side effect of the Clomid. The Clomid made me feel horrible and had awful mood swings. I'd say as long as you BD every other ish day you should have covered your bases. Also I ovulated around cd 10-11 one round of Clomid so anything's possible.

Labgal that's so exciting a baby boy! Also no we never had any of this IVF stuff do this will be my first.

SO Labgirl it's a boy or are you wishing Ellie have a boy???

Drauma:

I have ovulated as early as CD 10 before, but no bfp. The cycle I got my bfp on I started my cycle on Jan 16, took Femara CD 3-7 and got my bfp on CD 31 in which I probably would have seen it sooner, but I wanted to wait for the heartache after V day!!!! Which was 2/15/14!!!

Sounds like a s/e of the clomid to me, Drauma. I took clomid cd 2-6 and didnt O until cd 16 cycle one and 18 cycle two, i believe. Not to say it's not possible you could have Od then, though. They said you can O as early as 5 days after the last pill, though 10 is more typical.

Barbie - My baby is a boy! :blue:! We found out Monday!

Just wanted to pop by and wish you goodluck Ellie. No news on my front. Wedding in 3weeks. Not really trying for babies. But super excited for you Ellie xxxx

Thats exciting OoOo not too much longer until the big day! Do you have everything basically ready or still a few last minute things to do?

CONGRATS LABGURL!!!!!! :blue: I love little boys!!!!!

OoOo Congrat hun :wedding:'s make me soooo happy!!! I hope everything goes your way!!!! I bet it will be beautiful!!!

Fingers still crossed for you Ellie!!! Healthy baby or babies I pray for!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Everything is sorted thabks Ellie. Just got to await the day. Nervous!!! Just got him a card to my husband to be on our wedding day. All seems real. Just 22 days to go!! Eeeeek

66 more days. Time is flying by!!! Going bassinett and carseat/stroller shopping this weekend!!! I'v egained 10 pounds in over the 4 week period of me seeing my doc. I was having light bleeding sunday and had to go to the ER, but she stated that it was just baby getting my body ready and not to be alarmed!!! Her heartbeat was fantastic and after learning she could make the monitor make noise she went crazy and started making alot of noise. My Husband called her DJ Kenzie!!! LOL, she was a trip!!! Have a follow up appt tomorrow and will ask my questions then.

Has anyone noticed a heavier period after a Clomid cycle? AF the witch arrived today with an attitude. CD1 isn't heavy and not much cramping. CD3 - CD4 are usually my heavier and cramp days.

Just curious if it's just me.

Buttercup it made me cramp worse when I was on Clomid. I didn't Clomid at all!!!

Had my 31 week check up yesterday and instead of 9 weeks left to go I have 7-8 weeks to go and he will be taking lil Kenzie at 39 weeks!!! So super excited. I will be having another c-section... I am super stoked and can't wait!!!!

Yay Barbie that's so exciting!

Yes the Clomid made me super heavy and very bad cramps.

Transfer scheduled for Tuesday! We're still doing two embryos, one male and one female!

How is everyone? Transfer went well for us. We've got two little embryos in my uterus now so I'm officially PUPO(pregnant until proven otherwise) :)

So, when do you guys get to find out if it took well or not? Do you get to POAS????? I am eager to know girlie!!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->