• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Did it work? Can you see our embryos?

Attachments

• 20140826_195254.jpg
    20140826_195254.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
That's so awesome Ellie! Congrats on your transfer! Do you wait for an ultrasound now, or are they doing bloods or what?

Ladies in pregnant! Took an frer arms digital and both positive. I'm 7dp5dt today.

PICS PICS PICS I would jump up and down but i am so tired so I'll let the little man do it.

HOPEFULLY TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::flower:

Yaaaaayyyyyy Ellie, congrats! That's so awesome! How are you feeling?

Here's the digital!

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627579000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627579000.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Here's my frer

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627611000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627611000.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
I've been stalking !! Ellie I am so happy for you!!!!! That's bloody brilliant. I'm getting married Sunday. I've not tried this month. Think I'm day 13. I'm having 25 day cycles so I'm not sure I can get preg. We had sex a few days ago so who knows if any sperm might be waiting around for an egg. I've been too tired to have sex these last few days so maybe missed ov day as I think my temp was up from yesterday. I feel warmer. So I'm just going to try to enjoy my day. I'd like to thank all of you ladies for all your support. I'll post wedding pics. I'm really nervous, emotional, excited and more nervous!!! Hugs to everyone. Especially Ellie and Barbie xx

Hello alI,
hope everyone is doing well. I've been gone for a bit and was waiting hubby's bw results. All is well and genetic counseling isn't needed.I've been temping and checking my cp/cm and currently on cd15 and ovulated. If no bfp this month I will began clomid cycle#2 around the 18th of this month.
Just wanted to stop in and say hi..:>! Good luck to all

OoOo- Thanks hun. And a big congrats to you on your wedding day Sunday!!!! Girl, you think that you are nervous now, just wait until the actual day. People had to keep telling me, you've done your part now it's time for others to do theirs!!! Lol so I had to make myself stop worrying and the only thing I ate that whole day was pretzels and was sick as a dog, but you couldn't tell!!!! So, once you have done what you need to do, let the worrying go for the other people who have their jobs to do. Everything won't be PERFECT to you, but to others they won't even notice it. I promise!!!

Ellie- Girl is it possible for me to be more excited than you for you??? I think it's' the hormones!!! Girl, you did it!!!! Congrats on that, now you didn't tell us the story!!!!!!! What happened? Did you feel like you were preggo or did you just want to test. You know I want to know. I want to know how you told DH and how he reacted as well girl!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Haha Barbie, ok so I was 6dp5dt and I'd been getting nauseous so DH said take a test so I did after only and hour and a half hold and had a faint bfp on frer. So of course the next morning I decided to take a digital and an frer at 3am bc I had to pee and couldn't hold it longer and it popped up pregnant so i ran down stairs and woke up DH lol.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I hope your MS is not as bad as mine was... Still get nauseated as I just came from laying in the back seat of my truck outside at work.... Here goes to a healthy and eventful 9 months!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Let's hope!!!! When do we find out if two or not??? 6-8 weeks?
:oneofeach:

My beta is 48 already and I'm 3 weeks 6 days pregnant as of today. Wick they said is perfectly on track. Recheck Friday for doubling.

Much darker today at 9dp5dt than @ 7dp5dt...Yay for doubling
Hcg levels! Really praying my beta has at least doubled tomorrow.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409814089000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409814089000.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627611000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409627611000.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics