• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I did tell dh. I put it in the sock and handed it to him. He thought it was a sticker and I was messing with him. The day before he said "you're pregnant" and I told him no I wasn't. Low and behold I am!

I'm going to tell my mom but we are going to wait to tell everyone else til after 10 weeks. That seems forever away!

Hey Guys I am pretty new to this site and am about to start my first Round of Clomid Tmrw and am pretty nervous/anxious/scared. I really can't deal with any more disapointents. I have been trying for about a year coming up and could have PCOS. My cycles are usually about 50-60 days apart however my last cycle was a 26 day cycle, and I was temping and seems like I Ovulated but AF arrived. Now tmrw will be day 5 of AF and I am going to start taking Clomid at night!

Any suggestions would be amazing, or just support. This is the hardest thing I have ever gone through. My mind and body are so exhausted I just want happy news!

Baby Dust

Native Honey <3

p.s. Could someone tell me how to "join" this group so I get notified when someone replies? I write something on boards and then can never find it again lol

thanks!

My actual due date is 10/23/14, but by me having a scheduled c section he scheduled me at my last appt for 10/17/14!!!!:happydance: Which is 6 days before my due date!!! So, that Friday I will get to see my bundle of JOY!!!!:happydance:

Hey Guys I am pretty new to this site and am about to start my first Round of Clomid Tmrw and am pretty nervous/anxious/scared. I really can't deal with any more disapointents. I have been trying for about a year coming up and could have PCOS. My cycles are usually about 50-60 days apart however my last cycle was a 26 day cycle, and I was temping and seems like I Ovulated but AF arrived. Now tmrw will be day 5 of AF and I am going to start taking Clomid at night!

Any suggestions would be amazing, or just support. This is the hardest thing I have ever gone through. My mind and body are so exhausted I just want happy news!

Baby Dust

Native Honey <3

p.s. Could someone tell me how to "join" this group so I get notified when someone replies? I write something on boards and then can never find it again lol

thanks!

Welcome Native Honey.

I did Clomid for 5-6 months I believe, didn't like the side effects so I changed to Femara. 3rd month on Femara I believe I got my bfp. I also put my DH on Fertilaid for Men for 2 months!!!

You have to subscribe to the board and then click in the box to receive notifications and put in your email...

Baby Dust

Native Honey <3

thanks!

Welcome! Definitely take the Clomid at night, it helps with some of the side effects. I was TTC for 19 cycles and just finally got a BFP and without Clomid! I took 5 cycles and was just about ready to go back to the doc for something else, when I got a BFP. Don't give up. I know it's so hard but it happens when you least expect it.

Hi labgal! I'm felling good. Slight nausea when I've waited too long to eat, fatigue and breasts are sore...which is all great!! 1 week from today is our US! Can't wait to see our baby (ies).

Hi labgal! I'm felling good. Slight nausea when I've waited too long to eat, fatigue and breasts are sore...which is all great!! 1 week from today is our US! Can't wait to see our baby (ies).

That's great, Ellie! Its never so wonderful to be sick as it is when you're pregnant :) hehe.

I can't wait for your us! I hope theres two there if that's what you want!

Yes we're very much hoping and praying for two. How are you feeling?

I was laughing to myself this morining stating as I look back, this time has really flew by. I'm already 8 months and it seems as if only yesterday I found out I was preggo. Now that I have my waddle going on these next 5 weeks seem so far away lol!!! She's starting to move around a little less now that she's getting more and more cramped up in there. She loves her daddy's voice and love to play with his face and hands when he put them against my stomach, it's like she already know who he is.:happydance:

Today is my son's bday he is 6 years old!!!! Me and my husband were going thru the months and was like, we are going to be one broke family with all the holidays we have almost every month LOL!!!

Jan-New Years Celebration
Feb- Valentines Day plus DH B Day
March-Spring break vacation
April-June only free months...
July-4th of July Holiday
August- Anniversary and School starts
September-DS birthday
October-DD birthday
November-My Birthday
December- Christmas

LOL That's a lot going on in a year. :shrug: I guess I must get used to it LOL!!!!

How is everyone today???????????????????????????

Yay that is a lot. I'm doing well, officially 5 weeks pregnant today! Heartburn started yesterday and is staying with me today. I'll take heartburn over morning sickness though. Can't wait for next wed to see our little babies (baby).

I am at work and just went to the restroom. I'm spotting so I think either a chemical or miscarrying already. I'm a mess and I really don't want to be here but I can't leave. I seriously can't handle another loss especially after 19 months of trying. If you are the praying type and can spare a prayer I'd be very appreciative.

I am at work and just went to the restroom. I'm spotting so I think either a chemical or miscarrying already. I'm a mess and I really don't want to be here but I can't leave. I seriously can't handle another loss especially after 19 months of trying. If you are the praying type and can spare a prayer I'd be very appreciative.

Girl I will pray and pray and pray!!! Let's pray that it is implantation bleeding. I had spotting with DS but none this time!!! But, are the lines getting darker or lighter? I will keep you in my prayers tonight Ma'am and all things are possible!!!

I know it's not a great way to judge but I took a test with fmu on Monday and got a faint bfp. I took one last night after my spotting at like 8 pm and the line was as dark as the control line. Praying for a sticky baby.

Praying Mom! I really hope it's nothing serious just implantation spotting...also did u have sex recently? Dh and I had sex and I started spotting for a bit then it resolved...I'm going it's something similar to that.

Happy 5 weeks to baby burns!

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1409901854000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1409901854000.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Sunday 7th September. I married my best friend &#10084;&#65039;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
We had a brilliant day and I wanted to share my pics with you ladies. Congrats mum of two, so glad your doing ok Ellie, and barbie xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116