Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Jodspots-That def looks like a bfp to me!! yayyy...Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

Kmr- I know this goes back a bit about the hyperstimulation-it can happen at any dose even if you dont o regularily just depends on how receptive your ovaries are to the clomid. Apparently you have to be careful with it b/c it can cause a lot of eggies or very large ones that will turn to cysts. Just a random bit of info for you :) :happydance::happydance: on the pos opk all you need is one eggie!! Fx'd for you

RnMommy-That's great that it's your first regular cycle! I have my fx'd for you also this cycle!! I still find it so interesting with the differences with dr. Mine says first day of full bleeding is cd1 no spotting, lol it's just like the whole why choose days 2-6 or 3-7, 5-9 geeez you think with all the schooling they get drs would be on the same page heheh. Sounds like you are more than prepared this cycle as well.

BlackBarbie-Keeping my fx'd for you also! Hope you've been busy :sex: with your pos opk!

Spoke to my dr. yesterday finally, he said that everything in the labwork looked great and that I had a great chance of o'ing this cycle- but seeing as I'm not all on top of things and couldnt really tell if I did or not I"m preparing myself for AF to show up and start the third round of clomid. I have to thank all of you ladies for all the great info that you've provided and hopefully I'll be more aware of things and prepared next round!

Wow this is long! I think no more :coffee: for me...

:dust: to everyone

BWAHAHAHA jods pods!!! I KNEW it! Major congrats to you Hun!!! Don't run off and leave us, update!!

Pinkee-- I wouldn't think that hot flashes are indicative of ovulation. Have you been using opks?

My monitor peaked this morning!!! I'm so excited. It was like a textbook peak stick, too. Estrogen line is so faint it's almost not there, and lh line is super dark. Bd bd bd bd! Anyway I'm okay if we don't conceive this cycle. I'm just so glad to have a chance. Temps will tell the story soon though if I for sure o!

I have been, with my pcos I just don't ovulate so I've never experianced it before, and it's my first clomid round too so I was kind of hoping a hot flash was something indicative!
the last three days of OPKS the lines seem to be getting fainter, man i hate those things.

I have been, with my pcos I just don't ovulate so I've never experianced it before, and it's my first clomid round too so I was kind of hoping a hot flash was something indicative!
the last three days of OPKS the lines seem to be getting fainter, man i hate those things.

I think clomid can do funny things to you, and definitely a fertile cycle after anovulatory ones can seem so different! I am the same, pcoser and basically don't ovulate on my own. Have patience with the opks. After my dr. visit I was sure I wasn't going to o, but kept testing anyway just to check. Low and behold, a positive opk just when I was losing all hope, ten days after finishing the last pill.

Jodspots-That def looks like a bfp to me!! yayyy...Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

Kmr- I know this goes back a bit about the hyperstimulation-it can happen at any dose even if you dont o regularily just depends on how receptive your ovaries are to the clomid. Apparently you have to be careful with it b/c it can cause a lot of eggies or very large ones that will turn to cysts. Just a random bit of info for you :) :happydance::happydance: on the pos opk all you need is one eggie!! Fx'd for you

RnMommy-That's great that it's your first regular cycle! I have my fx'd for you also this cycle!! I still find it so interesting with the differences with dr. Mine says first day of full bleeding is cd1 no spotting, lol it's just like the whole why choose days 2-6 or 3-7, 5-9 geeez you think with all the schooling they get drs would be on the same page heheh. Sounds like you are more than prepared this cycle as well.

BlackBarbie-Keeping my fx'd for you also! Hope you've been busy :sex: with your pos opk!

Spoke to my dr. yesterday finally, he said that everything in the labwork looked great and that I had a great chance of o'ing this cycle- but seeing as I'm not all on top of things and couldnt really tell if I did or not I"m preparing myself for AF to show up and start the third round of clomid. I have to thank all of you ladies for all the great info that you've provided and hopefully I'll be more aware of things and prepared next round!

Wow this is long! I think no more :coffee: for me...

:dust: to everyone

That's good stuff to know-- I was thinking women who ovulate on a regular or even semi-regular basis might be more receptive to clomid-- that's where my train of thought was. But all of it was speculation. I have no real idea about hyperstimulation. But yeah I imagine that's how women on clomid end up with multiples, twins, triplets etc.

Where are you at in your cycle? I love that my doctor is doing follie scans and whatnot, I would hate to feel uneducated about my medicated cycle! When did he do your bloodwork? I'm confused, if he said you have a great chance of oing I suppose that means he did the bloodwork early on?

Lol I'm feeling a bit sluggish, I think I need MORE coffee.

Kmr-I'm currently cd 26 and I'm going by that since I'm not sure if i o'd or not this cycle. Yeah my dr. did it all last cycle, labs/ u/s of follies and was more in touch, but this cycle for some reason he wasnt. He did do labs very early on cd3 cd 10 and cd 14 but since last cycle was a bust he wanted to not over test this one which I wasnt too thrilled about since it kind of left me all :dohh: for the last couple of weeks, lol. He did say he'll go back to being more in touch next cycle should I need it, but I"m pretty sure I will and I"m okay with that!

Pinkee-I also have pcos have had it for a very long time. I did o on my own early on but had many m/c- now with my age getting up there thought it was good to have some extra clomid help....As for the hot flashes.. whoaa is all I can say. I didnt have hardly any on my first cycle of clomid, but this one at 100mg they were definitely there! Not sure if that's indicative of o'ing or not.

Ugg even with the :coffee: i'm dragging my feet this morning, day 6 of work and all I want to do is get out in the garden and do some planting. Dh suprised me last night when I got home with a trip to the garden center and some new plants, can't wait to get out there this afternoon and get my hands dirty :)

Well this makes more sense now! Maybe he's just leaving you to bd your heart out lol

I see you're in outer banks! I just moved from North Carolina about six months ago. My dh was in the marines, I actually graduated from UNC Wilmington! Hadn't been up to outer banks though, I hear it's beautiful!

Another high temperature since my dip on cd 17. Im on CD 20 now. 97.9 three days in a row!!! Woohoo!!! Possible verification of ovulation on CD 17-18!!!! Bought 9 $.88 pregnancy tests yesterday. Which was all from Arkansas side walmart and Texas side walmart. Went to he dollar store to buy those and they were all out. A girl was looking for one and she said both walmarts don't have any. I told her i had bought them all and gave her one for free. My good deed for the day!!! Start my testing tomorrow at 3-4 DPO!!!!

Another high temperature since my dip on cd 17. Im on CD 20 now. 97.9 three days in a row!!! Woohoo!!! Possible verification of ovulation on CD 17-18!!!! Bought 9 $.88 pregnancy tests yesterday. Which was all from Arkansas side walmart and Texas side walmart. Went to he dollar store to buy those and they were all out. A girl was looking for one and she said both walmarts don't have any. I told her i had bought them all and gave her one for free. My good deed for the day!!! Start my testing tomorrow at 3-4 DPO!!!!

Lol AWESOME about your temps! So excited for you! So countdown to testing! I've already calculated if I ovulate tomorrow I will test on the last day in April. Lol eeek! Arkansas and Texas, huh? Are you on the border? Texarkana? I live in west central Louisiana!

So update for me. I got my period today. Soo upset. To recap my experience: clomid days 5 -9 50mg. I got positive opk on cd17,18 and 19. My boobs were hurting I was sure we had it but no. Af got here today cd 32 ( now back to cd1) I called my doc and they are going to call in round 2 of clomid for me... Here we go again...

Don't be too down on yourself! I ovulated later the first time on Clomid too but got my BFP with my daughter on the second cycle. FX for this cycle!!

As for me....
AF came today! :happydance:
I am actually happy because this is the first regular cycle I have had in a LONG time!!! Today was CD30 - but now back to CD1.
I spotted a little the day before yesterday (once or twice throughout the day) and a little again yesterday. So I think I might start my Clomid tomorrow instead of waiting until Sunday. Being I was spotting for the last 2 days. The first day was really nothing but yesterday it was just a little more. And my doc says first day of any kind of bleeding is CD1.
I don't really count the first spot from 2 days ago, but I guess I can count yesterday.
So anyways....enough rambling....
EXCITED FOR A NEW CYCLE!!!
I've already got my OPKs waiting for me! I had about 12 left from last cycle and I ordered 50 more which came the other day. I AM PREPARED! :haha:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for you post! While reading I had to stop and say to myself, ya know, this is my first regular cycle too! That is pretty awesome!! I think I got tunnel vision and missed the positive in the situation!! Thank you again!! I've got my fingers crossed that this is my cycle!

Lol AWESOME about your temps! So excited for you! So countdown to testing! I've already calculated if I ovulate tomorrow I will test on the last day in April. Lol eeek! Arkansas and Texas, huh? Are you on the border? Texarkana? I live in west central Louisiana!

I live on AR side about 3 minutes from stateline!!!

Stinking awesome! It definitely is more beautiful up there than it is here. And keeps getting more so further north!

Um, so cd 18? For me, I think... Lol I think. Been bding since I got my peak yesterday :D and temp went up slightly this am. I am twiddling my thumbs. But I'm using my third soft cup this cycle! Woohooo!

How is everyone else? Jods, I'm still doing the happy dance for you! RNmommy? How's the Clomid?

I tested this morning I'm 9/10dpo. Not sure if I can see anything faint. Testing again tomoz x

I tested this morning I'm 9/10dpo. Not sure if I can see anything faint. Testing again tomoz x
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=121039

OoOo-keeping my fx'd for you, it was hard to tell in that pic, but I could see something faint on the far left of it!

Kmr-Wilmington is a very pretty city, a little bit of a hike up to the outer banks and a lot bigger. While it is beautiful up here it's very remote, some people argue that's what makes it so beautiful but I miss having places more accessible. Definitely if you love the beach and like to get away from things it's a great place to be.

:dust: to everyone, hoping to hear some good updates from you ladies soon!!

Thank you hun. First time I've tested this early. Just a bit disheartened cos I'm not sure i see anything and I was hoping for a line I could be a bit more positive about. Thinking of waiting until Wednesday to test so I don't feel so down. Thank you for thinking of me and having a look at my test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->