Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Oooo-- don't be discouraged! It's still early days! And at least you are getting help, and if it doesn't happen now, it will soon! I know that not a consolation, really. But my fingers are crossed!!

Cobra-- I would have loved visiting-- yes, I can see how the place would make you stir crazy. But I too see how that's part of the appeal!

Afm-- I think I'm two dpo today. Temp went up again this am, so I think I must have ovulated at some point the day I got my first peak on the cbfm. Now I'm in the waiting to test game, woohoo! And that makes the time go by faster, I think, lol so by the end of the cycle if no bfp I can move right on to 100 mgs of clomid. Eeek!

5 DPO today... Testing just for the fun of it until 8-10 DPO!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

OoOo Stay positive !! It is a bit early yet and I know any tiny little bit of something to help us be positive is good!! In some ways I think a lot of you ladies are very brave to test so early on only b/c I know I couldn't. I guess we all deal with it differently for me I kind of wait till the very last avenue is exhausted before I do anything b/c that's how I hold onto my hope. But I have lots of hope for everyone so I will keep my fx'd for you !

BlackBarbie- Have fun testing! :)

Kmr- fx'd for you too!! Hope this tww passes by quickly!

Ok, I got my + on my clearblue smiley on the 16th which means I ovulated on the 17th-18th... Okay, I checked my cervix and it is still really high... How long after ovulation does it come back down????:blush:

It's different for everyone. Cervical position can change throughout the day, after bding, yada yada. I think it makes more sense to pay attention to cm rather than cp.

Stinking awesome! It definitely is more beautiful up there than it is here. And keeps getting more so further north!

Um, so cd 18? For me, I think... Lol I think. Been bding since I got my peak yesterday :D and temp went up slightly this am. I am twiddling my thumbs. But I'm using my third soft cup this cycle! Woohooo!

How is everyone else? Jods, I'm still doing the happy dance for you! RNmommy? How's the Clomid?

Well....no signs & symptoms that I can tell so far :shrug:
Who knows, I could be acting like a total B*tch but no ones telling me if I am. :haha:
Today was day number 3 taking it. 2 more days to go!

I love those softcups! I've got mine sitting in my nightstand waiting :haha:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=121392

My test this morning. See something faint feeling more hopeful than yesterday.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=121403

Can you see anything. I'm 10/11dpo. Due af 26th

Hun, deffo see a line on that last test! Fx for you!!! When you going to retest?

Tomorrow morning ill retest and then ill get some brand ones for Thursday and Friday. Due af Friday. Thanks for looking x

Pffft that's why I'm here! Can't wait to start testing myself! Ugh only three dpo or so. Six more days!

UUUggghh I hate this TWW!!!! Not really any symptoms, but achey breast which is also a sign of the clomid I took:growlmad:!!! So, hopefully will look for spotting for implantation for the next few days!!! My daily counter ticker symptoms says vivid dreams... I wonder what is the difference between the vivid dreams and my normal dream?:wacko:??? Been having crazy dreams if that counts. Someone shot out my back window in my car... IDK, maybe was thinking of my DF cousin that just got shot in his car over the weekend... IDK, waiting until my 8 DPO and up which is in 2 more days!!!! I'm :sleep: and need some more :coffee:!!!

Well I took my last Clomid last night. AF is still her so going to be a little longer before we can start BD. My obgyn said to have sex daily from days 10-18...should I be using opks starting day 10? What do you ladies do?

I started mine from day 10. Good luck hun x

Only symptoms I have is achy boobs. Cervix is very high. Creamy cm. sorry tmi. Boobs feel too big for bra. Sorry for going on. Just trying to kill the last few days of this tww it's driving me crazy

Ellie-- I started opks a few days after finishing clomid. It helps, at least it'll give you a general idea when you ovulate, and therefore a general idea of when to expect af!

Blackbarbie-- symptoms sound pretty good! Fx for you! I'm just a bit behind, three dpo today, I think. I'm having tons of creamy cm. Having a lazy day today, started a new book and trying to get through the tww without peeing on anything disturbingly early (like tomorrow at 4 dpo lol)

Question for you ladies-- I have no memory of this when I was previously on clomid, but I have been have soreness in my left ovary (same one that I had the follicle on) pretty much since o day. Off and on, notice it more when moving or going to sit down. Any of you ladies notice this?

Ellie-- I started opks a few days after finishing clomid. It helps, at least it'll give you a general idea when you ovulate, and therefore a general idea of when to expect af!

Blackbarbie-- symptoms sound pretty good! Fx for you! I'm just a bit behind, three dpo today, I think. I'm having tons of creamy cm. Having a lazy day today, started a new book and trying to get through the tww without peeing on anything disturbingly early (like tomorrow at 4 dpo lol)

Question for you ladies-- I have no memory of this when I was previously on clomid, but I have been have soreness in my left ovary (same one that I had the follicle on) pretty much since o day. Off and on, notice it more when moving or going to sit down. Any of you ladies notice this?

Yes, Mine was really really really sore two days before O and about 2 days afterwards. Now, it's just a little sore and i can feel it from time to time especially if I PLOP down in a chair hard.:nope:

Yes, Mine was really really really sore two days before O and about 2 days afterwards. Now, it's just a little sore and i can feel it from time to time especially if I PLOP down in a chair hard.:nope:

This makes me feel better! Ugh, and the day goes by so slowly

Hey I had really bad cramps from O to AF but I kept getting those pains on the right side (ovary) on and off the whole time too. It was annoying! :growlmad:
Maybe that one eggie you had was a nice, strong big one! FX for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->